Consumer protection ?

recom273

Government agency's have customer service as well, might be called something else but it's the same thing.

And your wrong, the management of MBK don't give a rats ass what gets sold there only interested in the rent money.

Mate just a short walk around the centre gives a dam good idea what gets sold there, starting on the ground floor with fake polo t shirts etc, even a Starbucks ripe off several shops down, you think Starbucks could get something done about that?

Once walking around in there some dude offered me an iPhone copy for 3000, I pulled out mine to show him I didn't need one.

I would have gone back to where I bought it from and just been disruptive to new customers until they settled with me, that's about the only way your going to get this resolved.

the management of MBK don't give a rats ass what gets sold there only interested in the rent money.
MBK apparently has a long list of people waiting in line to rent. Here is a quote:
I think they sell watches which they don’t pay taxes on. Being honest its pathetic how MBK can allow this to go on, as i am sure MBK runs on tourists. They even sell bags and show you magazines to choose from, it might be normal here. Place like MBK has people waiting in line to rent shops, the management should get rid of these kind of shops as anyone would gladly take over the space.