Bandido chief stranded in Thailand after Australian govt refuses to renew visa

webfact

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this guy continues on to become a Muay Thai martial arts expert, pity help the person who might confront him physically entering Aus wherever that situation might happen. But he might really have a soft heart? unsure.png

Edited by Jing Joe

It always amazes me when all the so called "Aussies" start to get sentimental about their country when in actual fact not one would be an aboriginal. Now these are the real Australians. It's so funny as the white ozzies are staunch Australians-haha!!! Eh don't think so!! The problem with them is they JUST WONT ADMIT IT!! Bunch of confused prisoners!!!

"The man is alleged to have had involvement in a range of criminal activities, including drug offences, through his alleged association with an outlaw motorcycle gang in Victoria," the spokesman said."

So nothing proven then?

Ah well, I'm sure his wife and 2 kids understand this move. Who needs their dad, eh?

Looks like he's make a great role model.

It always amazes me when all the so called "Aussies" start to get sentimental about their country when in actual fact not one would be an aboriginal. Now these are the real Australians. It's so funny as the white ozzies are staunch Australians-haha!!! Eh don't think so!! The problem with them is they JUST WONT ADMIT IT!! Bunch of confused prisoners!!!

Don't be ridiculous. Your comments are pure ignorance,

Doubt he would be allowed into UK if refused entry in AUS.

UK Immi first question, "why were you refused entry into AUS?" ......Answer:"Cos, I roughed up a few geysers, caught wif a bit of Ice & ride me Harley wif me mates. An' I'm married wif wife & 2 kids OK??"

UK Immi, "Sure, you sound like a fine upstanding citizen compared to last lot from Africa.....don't know what's wrong with the old penal colony!!!" Hahaha

REALLY ?? are you that dim that you don't know the UK cannot deny entry to a CITIZEN of the UK

So no evidence this guy has done something wrong other than be a member of an MC Club and using the excuse that refusal is based on his alleged charachter because he is in an MC club what an ignorant and bigoted approach

If he was committing crimes where there is proof OK no problem but when there is NO EVIDENCE of that then it is just a sad reflection on Australia and as for all you saddo's that are prepared to hang a guy because of the way he looks or your bigoted views on Bikers and Biker clubs well I wont say what I really want since i am coming off a months holiday already.

You dont even know the guy but are happy to have him removed from his family and kids on nothing more than made up crap.

I'm sure the guy is a pillar of the community who spends his time doing charity work. Perhaps you should do a Google search for "Bandidos" and see the crimes this "club" is guilty of.

Roach... good name for him. Amazing Thailand allows Banditos and other confirmed criminals in.

Immigration Minister Peter Dutton made the decision to reject Bandido Daniel Roach's residency visa renewal application. If you were able to comprehend this simple sentence, it would mean that he was an Australian Resident, before being rejected. Amazing dumbass comments made on T.V, in Amazing Thailand.

Roach... good name for him. Amazing Thailand allows Banditos and other confirmed criminals in.

Well, we, Australians, all our true forefathers were all people like this.

How times have changed.

From penal colony to politically correct economy. . . "that's" why we're here" tongue.png

the ignorance being from the ozzies. I lived there for 2 years unfortunately and experienced it. Claiming it to be "their" country while being rascists to the people visiting!! Every white Ozzie thinks he's a pure bred Australian. It's a fact!

This is terrible, he doesn't even have a shirt on his back and he clearly has some horrible skin condition. Perhaps there will be a ground swell of compassion for this gentleman.

doesn't look like much of a gentleman to me. He looks, like a thug. And Im sure the Australian Authorities have good reason.

All the bleeding hearts will be out in force pleading for this upstanding arse - hole to be allowed back into Oz.

Good move - should be applied more often.

I seldom quote but had to this time as you clearly don't understand the bleeding harts.

The bleading hearts are complaining about the lack of justice. They want a good, fare,honorable Thailand where people are accountable.

Its very unlikely there will be any bleeding harts here. This only shows that you,,, are always on a defense no matter what the cause or topic is.

I suggest you start looking at facts and also wish for a good civilized Thailand.

I seem to miss your point regarding Thailand and bleeding hearts, care to expand a little.

the ignorance being from the ozzies. I lived there for 2 years unfortunately and experienced it. Claiming it to be "their" country while being rascists to the people visiting!! Every white Ozzie thinks he's a pure bred Australian. It's a fact!

Stupid is as stupid does.

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

Wow, I was looking for it and it took until post #14 for someone to make this remark. The recent visa-run crackdown has obviously had an effect, weeding out some of the less intelligent.

Prison colony until 200 years ago. And it has proudly grown into a better society than the "mother country", which obviously upsets some of those who don't get to call Australia home.

Nowadays we get to send the scum back to England where they belong.

So no evidence this guy has done something wrong other than be a member of an MC Club and using the excuse that refusal is based on his alleged charachter because he is in an MC club what an ignorant and bigoted approach

If he was committing crimes where there is proof OK no problem but when there is NO EVIDENCE of that then it is just a sad reflection on Australia and as for all you saddo's that are prepared to hang a guy because of the way he looks or your bigoted views on Bikers and Biker clubs well I wont say what I really want since i am coming off a months holiday already.

You dont even know the guy but are happy to have him removed from his family and kids on nothing more than made up crap.

I'm sure the guy is a pillar of the community who spends his time doing charity work. Perhaps you should do a Google search for "Bandidos" and see the crimes this "club" is guilty of.

The difference between you and me is I know what I am talking about and actually know some members of the Bandidos personally, so while all you go by is by reading newspapers and using Google I go by REALITY and the reality is not all Bandidos are criminals and THIS GUY DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD just suspected of it. THAT IS CRAZY.

there are good and bad in every club and to tar a whole MC club with one brush and call them ALL criminals is like me calling every Australian a criminal, its just a bigoted view BY IDIOTS that don't know better.

Well, we, Australians, all our true forefathers were all people like this.

How times have changed.

From penal colony to politically correct economy. . . "that's" why we're here" tongue.png

Coming from an Australian I'm surprised at your ignorance. Most of the convicts sent to Australia when it was a penal colony were in fact convicted of petty crimes, they weren't hardened criminals at all.

...if he has never been charged or accused of any crime...what is the basis of refusal.....

Basis of refusal, well - he is not an Australian citizen and the government can and do decide who can enter Australia - a very simple fact of life which it seems many have a problem understanding.