Bandido chief stranded in Thailand after Australian govt refuses to renew visa

webfact

So no evidence this guy has done something wrong other than be a member of an MC Club and using the excuse that refusal is based on his alleged charachter because he is in an MC club what an ignorant and bigoted approach

If he was committing crimes where there is proof OK no problem but when there is NO EVIDENCE of that then it is just a sad reflection on Australia and as for all you saddo's that are prepared to hang a guy because of the way he looks or your bigoted views on Bikers and Biker clubs well I wont say what I really want since i am coming off a months holiday already.

You dont even know the guy but are happy to have him removed from his family and kids on nothing more than made up crap.

I'm sure the guy is a pillar of the community who spends his time doing charity work. Perhaps you should do a Google search for "Bandidos" and see the crimes this "club" is guilty of.

The difference between you and me is I know what I am talking about and actually know some members of the Bandidos personally, so while all you go by is by reading newspapers and using Google I go by REALITY and the reality is not all Bandidos are criminals and THIS GUY DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD just suspected of it. THAT IS CRAZY.

there are good and bad in every club and to tar a whole MC club with one brush and call them ALL criminals is like me calling every Australian a criminal, its just a bigoted view BY IDIOTS that don't know better.

Please save the BS for your drunk mates down the pub! If your associated with an organisation that involves criminal activities, by not attempting to stop it or report it to the police, your as guilty as the ones who commit the crimes.

And these days a lot of bike gang members in Australia are mooslum scum and Pacific Islander scum so I am happy if the government can send em home.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So no evidence this guy has done something wrong other than be a member of an MC Club and using the excuse that refusal is based on his alleged charachter because he is in an MC club what an ignorant and bigoted approach

If he was committing crimes where there is proof OK no problem but when there is NO EVIDENCE of that then it is just a sad reflection on Australia and as for all you saddo's that are prepared to hang a guy because of the way he looks or your bigoted views on Bikers and Biker clubs well I wont say what I really want since i am coming off a months holiday already.

You dont even know the guy but are happy to have him removed from his family and kids on nothing more than made up crap.

You cannot be that naive.

Might be a good idea for people to comprehend the criteria for Character test. One is provided below, lot more detail at the URL provided.

"you are or have been a member of a group or organisation, or had or have an association with a person, group or organisation that the Minister reasonably suspects of being involved in criminal conduct"

http://www.immi.gov.au/About/Pages/media/fact-sheets/fact-sheet-79.aspx

Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs in the organised crime environment - Australia

While OMCG members play a prominent role in Australia’s domestic production of amphetamine-type stimulants, they are also involved in other illicit drug markets, vehicle rebirthing and firearms trafficking. Some OMCG members have expanded their skill sets and become involved in serious frauds, money laundering, extortion, prostitution, property crime and bribing and corrupting officials.

https://www.crimecommission.gov.au/publications/intelligence-products/crime-profile-fact-sheets/outlaw-motorcycle-gangs

This poor man from a fine upstanding English family is being victimised because he looks like a thug, and acts like a thug and while he may have been involved in some criminal activity, it doesn't make him a bad person.

Myra Henley, Peter Sutcliffe, Maggie Thatcher, and Beelzebub are all worse than him!

If it looks like a rose and smells like a rose, it must be ........

I'm sure the guy is a pillar of the community who spends his time doing charity work. Perhaps you should do a Google search for "Bandidos" and see the crimes this "club" is guilty of.

The difference between you and me is I know what I am talking about and actually know some members of the Bandidos personally, so while all you go by is by reading newspapers and using Google I go by REALITY and the reality is not all Bandidos are criminals and THIS GUY DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD just suspected of it. THAT IS CRAZY.

there are good and bad in every club and to tar a whole MC club with one brush and call them ALL criminals is like me calling every Australian a criminal, its just a bigoted view BY IDIOTS that don't know better.

Please save the BS for your drunk mates down the pub! If your associated with an organisation that involves criminal activities, by not attempting to stop it or report it to the police, your as guilty as the ones who commit the crimes.

And these days a lot of bike gang members in Australia are mooslum scum and Pacific Islander scum so I am happy if the government can send em home.

Spoken like a true racist

Come too OZ break laws, GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!

Should be a lot more of this for all visa holders,

Only one problem, it could be appealed and rescinded as to proof of character or crimes committed in OZ to be confirmed.

Seems a rather cowardly move by the Aussies to wait until he went on holiday. Why didn't they confront him face to face and deport him back to the UK?

We've allowed budding Islamic State recruits to settle here, hate preachers. The former are considered victims who aren't booted out but refused exit, lumping us with them.

Seems like a rather arbitrary determination process. Judging a book by its cover.

This is terrible, he doesn't even have a shirt on his back and he clearly has some horrible skin condition. Perhaps there will be a ground swell of compassion for this gentleman.

And he doesn't have a neck either.

For those who think Bandidos is a "MC-club" please know that it is a worldwide criminal organization, one of the worst of its kind.

Edited by AlQaholic

Banditos is a 1% club, you would not be a member without being ready willing and able to kill for them. ...and not be recruited if you were not already a thug.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

Edited by DiamondKing

Come too OZ break laws, GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!!!

Should be a lot more of this for all visa holders,

Only one problem, it could be appealed and rescinded as to proof of character or crimes committed in OZ to be confirmed.

Seems a rather cowardly move by the Aussies to wait until he went on holiday. Why didn't they confront him face to face and deport him back to the UK?

Deportation requires all kinds of legal processes at taxpayer expense. Denial of entry, not so much...

If you & dumbspunk & others are sooooo concerned...... maybe you would like to adopt him. I'm sure your family & neighbors would be happy to have him in the community.

At last, Australia has a government with enough balls to start thinking of the overall good of the country / community in relation to unwanted & undesirables.

There are millions of Aussies that have tatts that aren't on the radar. There's thousands of Aussies that are members of "clubs", not "gangs", that aren't on the radar. Why do you think the likes of this critter, Sergent at Arms of a notorious outlaw bike gang is on the radar ???? Oh, for what it's worth, I have several tatts & ride a bike. Wonder why I'm not on the radar.

Yes, yes, I know... civil liberties & human rights... blah blah.

Yeah, I'm waiting for your response...... give it your best shot.

Civil liberties, human rights and I might add the rule of law are not blah, blah. They are fundamental aspects of a civilised democratic society.

The guy may well be scum, but it still has to be proven by the rule of law.

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

Dont convicts have right of abode in OZ?

I have close friends of the old Angels. They were wild boys but don't want anything to do with the criminal organisations many motorcycle gangs have become. Many have been taken over by Middle Eastern members who would fall off a bike if they tried to get on one.

I guess you must know members of the Grey Nomads. Fine people.

Gentlemen.

I personally think the world would be better off without this guy, however, let ye without sin cast the first stone.

This is one gang (read Australian government) against another gang. Make no doubts about it this is muscle flexing at its worst. This is about touching the governments money by not paying taxes etc..etc..

In one breath we speak about the bad deeds of these people i.e. shootouts and muggings yet we quickly forget all the publicity about the police and the people they shoot and maim without provocation.

Big money at work here folks.

The moral of the story is don't let any of these bikie types anywhere near my pig farm.

Roach... good name for him. Amazing Thailand allows Banditos and other confirmed criminals in.

Well, we, Australians, all our true forefathers were all people like this.

How times have changed.

From penal colony to politically correct economy. . . "that's" why we're here" tongue.png

Coming from an Australian I'm surprised at your ignorance. Most of the convicts sent to Australia when it was a penal colony were in fact convicted of petty crimes, they weren't hardened criminals at all.

Only because back then, stealing a loaf of bread was a crime, imbibing opium wasn't.

What was considered a serious crime then, no longer is, and what is considered a serious crime now used to just be an interest.

Btw, I don't normally judge people by their appearance, but if there were two available seats on the bus, I'd go for the one furthest away from him.

"The man is alleged to have had involvement in a range of criminal activities, including drug offences, through his alleged association with an outlaw motorcycle gang in Victoria," the spokesman said."

So nothing proven then?

Ah well, I'm sure his wife and 2 kids understand this move. Who needs their dad, eh?

Shame Abbott had an Australian mother or else we could have sent him back to England, though I might not want to inflict that on the English. As an Australian I find this all wrong. Roach has character issues clearly but the State and Federal Governments should put up or shut up and nick, convict and deport rather than subvert the Law in this fashion.

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

Dont convicts have right of abode in OZ?

Now-a-days only if they are born and breed Ozzies, not pommie git's etc..

If you & dumbspunk & others are sooooo concerned...... maybe you would like to adopt him. I'm sure your family & neighbors would be happy to have him in the community.

At last, Australia has a government with enough balls to start thinking of the overall good of the country / community in relation to unwanted & undesirables.

There are millions of Aussies that have tatts that aren't on the radar. There's thousands of Aussies that are members of "clubs", not "gangs", that aren't on the radar. Why do you think the likes of this critter, Sergent at Arms of a notorious outlaw bike gang is on the radar ???? Oh, for what it's worth, I have several tatts & ride a bike. Wonder why I'm not on the radar.

Yes, yes, I know... civil liberties & human rights... blah blah.

Yeah, I'm waiting for your response...... give it your best shot.

Civil liberties, human rights and I might add the rule of law are not blah, blah. They are fundamental aspects of a civilised democratic society.

The guy may well be scum, but it still has to be proven by the rule of law.

Sorry, doesn't need to be proven anywhere, the Aus. government, rightly so, decides who enters the country and the decision doesn't have to be based on any rule of law relating to crime.

I don't think he is stranded in Thailand, he can always go back to his country of nationality.

Perhaps he's refused entry there too :) our "dad of the year" sympathetic bloke that should "not be judged by it's cover"... wink.png

Bigoted view by someone that has no idea what they are talking about, you know nothing other than what you have read in the press.

So you are denying they are a criminal organisation? You really don't want me to list their track record do you? I guess it wouldn't matter, just because you had a beer with a couple makes them all great guys in your book.

TRY AND KEEP UP WITH MY POSTS its tough I know but you can do it

As I have said there is no doubt out of the over 3000 members of the Bandido's as well as other MC clubs there is a tiny % of members that may be involved in criminal activities but to label every single member as a criminal is tarring all with the same brush, its a bigoted approach just as if I called all Aussies Criminals because a small percentage of the population commits crimes.

They are labelled as a criminal organisation throughout the world, major producers and sellers of amphetamines, as well as prostitution, standover men etc. That label isn't given because of a tiny %, you just refuse to accept what is well documented and insist on trying to defend the undefendable. Waste of key strokes to even try and convince people like you.

Australia was a penal colony for England in the 1700's and the 1800's we have moved on, have you?

Yep, we have moved on and it's time you did the same. If it is such a dreadful place why do so many Britain want to immigrate?

Of course there is a reason for Australian greatness - the early colonisers were chosen by some of the finest judges in GB.