Bandido chief stranded in Thailand after Australian govt refuses to renew visa

webfact

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigoted view by someone that has no idea what they are talking about, you know nothing other than what you have read in the press.

So you are denying they are a criminal organisation? You really don't want me to list their track record do you? I guess it wouldn't matter, just because you had a beer with a couple makes them all great guys in your book.

TRY AND KEEP UP WITH MY POSTS its tough I know but you can do it

As I have said there is no doubt out of the over 3000 members of the Bandido's as well as other MC clubs there is a tiny % of members that may be involved in criminal activities but to label every single member as a criminal is tarring all with the same brush, its a bigoted approach just as if I called all Aussies Criminals because a small percentage of the population commits crimes.

post-170405-14320075735875_thumb.jpg

Yeah, so it seems. I have a problem with waiting for someone with family there to leave before banning him.

He may be scum, but he shouldn't be treated this way.

Perhaps your sympathy might be better directed towards the victims of the Bandidos, all the drug addicts they've created, many who have died, all the people that have been bashed or had money extorted from etc.

Where have I expressed sympathy for him?

My concern is with governments over riding the rights of the individual.

The rule of law should apply to all.

The law has been applied. He has been refused re-entry on character grounds, perfectly legal.

“People of this character who abuse the privilege of living in Australia can expect to have their visas cancelled under this Government, and will be sent back to their country of origin,” the minister said.

Edited by giddyup

How often do we read here in TVF about a falang who breaks the Thai laws and everyone rushes in to say........................" kick him out of thailand" or " Thailand is better of without this one " or " another quality tourist Thailand can do without" ................................Is this guy any different.

How often do we read here in TVF about someone denied entry to Thailand at a border crossing due to some "visa" or other issue...........................IF the Immigration officer has ANY doubts he can refuse you entry and there is nothing you can do about it .

In the case of this Bandido..............Australia is simply applying is laws on rights of entry to the country. He seems to have had plenty of opportunity to apply for citizenship which he obviously did not do. So he has been denied re-entry accordingly. He IS NOT an Australian citizen stranded as he can always return to his native UK or fulfill the requirements to stay in Thailand and bring his family to either the UK or Thailand.

Also , just for those who dont know ...............the Bandido's have been labelled as an OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE GANG ( with the emphasis on gang) by many Australian govt departments and therefore anyone connected with the group is " guilty by association". You might not like the concept of " guilt by association" but it exists.

Good post Novo. I find it strange that so many forum members who are resident in Thailand and subjected to the vagaries of the Thai Immigration system would have any sympathy for this individual at all. We are made to jump through hoops, 90 day reports and and never know when the goalposts may be changed.

This man willingly laid down with dogs, in fact he became the alpha male of the pack. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever, the Australian immigration regulations are quite clear, if you don't pass the character test you don't get in-period.

I wish my homecountry would do this to all the so called "Refugees" that goes on summer Holiday every year for months in the countries where they claim they "fleed" from ... i.g. Lebanon, Iraq, Iran etc. etc. sick.gif

Australia is in persecution mode now with new laws whereby you can be criminalised just for being in a 'motorbike gang' regardless of whether you actually did anything wrong. People are getting harassed by police just for having a motorbike. One guy recently went to put fuel in his Harley at a local petrol station and 21 police cars showed up to harrass him, he wasn't in a gang and didn't do anything. He said this happens almost daily now.

Maybe Harley owners need to put some mufflers on their bikes instead of the "look at me" approach with absurdly loud bikes.

Banditos is a 1% club, you would not be a member without being ready willing and able to kill for them. ...and not be recruited if you were not already a thug.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

since you found such amusment in my post please point out what is inaccurate ? Are they not a 1%er gang, do you know what that means? Do you really think they would accept nonviolent people to their gang? Do you think members can refuse to follow orders from officers? Obviously you are a biker fanboy..... pathetic.

What about his Wife and family. Think their could be a human rights case looming. They need to allow him access to his family , not residency but access

Is this guy his brother? They really look a lot alike.

I wouldn't mind if they deported Barnaby along with Johnny Depps dogs. They can also send back another Englishman - Tony Abbott. Same reason, on character grounds.

And I guess the person who threw all out money away on stupid ideas and social welfare for the rich is the one you want to run the country

You must be a Yingluck lover as well as she did the same to our beloved Thailand

Innocent unless a court proves him guilty of a crime in my view, even if he looks like a crim it doesn't mean he is. He should test the government in court.

That shouldn't be necessary as those applying for a visa must pass a character test. He clearly doesn't pass.

He's not being dumped on Thailand and it would be the same if he was applying from the UK or USA.........he's not worth having.

Ok a bit tongue in cheek...but isn't this the kind of guy that made Australian what it is today....?

No, most convicts, men and women, were convicted of petty crimes, not manufacturing and selling drugs, extortion etc.

Australia is in persecution mode now with new laws whereby you can be criminalised just for being in a 'motorbike gang' regardless of whether you actually did anything wrong. People are getting harassed by police just for having a motorbike. One guy recently went to put fuel in his Harley at a local petrol station and 21 police cars showed up to harrass him, he wasn't in a gang and didn't do anything. He said this happens almost daily now.

Please give us proof of 1 biker (Not Bikie) that has been arrested under these laws and convicted in court

My 2 best friends ride Harley's in Qld and have never been pulled over by the police, so I find your stat met a little far fetched

Why

Because they do not wear colours that make them stand out as trouble

Edited by tezzainoz

Yeah, so it seems. I have a problem with waiting for someone with family there to leave before banning him.

He may be scum, but he shouldn't be treated this way.

Perhaps your sympathy might be better directed towards the victims of the Bandidos, all the drug addicts they've created, many who have died, all the people that have been bashed or had money extorted from etc.

Where have I expressed sympathy for him?

My concern is with governments over riding the rights of the individual.

The rule of law should apply to all.

The law has been applied. He has been refused re-entry on character grounds, perfectly legal.

“People of this character who abuse the privilege of living in Australia can expect to have their visas cancelled under this Government, and will be sent back to their country of origin,” the minister said.

That's what the minister said and that's what he did.

However has this man actually been convicted of anything?

He may be guilty of many things in which case <deleted> him.

However the fact this can be decided and done without any actual judicial process is something that I do not agree with.

However the fact this can be decided and done without any actual judicial process is something that I do not agree with.

He can use the law to fight his refused entry if he thinks he has a case.

True.

Still the govts initial action is not something I agree with, especially as he has family in Australia.

How long as he lived there?

Hype and speculation aside. Has he actually been convicted of anything?

I guess the fact that he is a biker, has tattoos and is a member of a bike club is enough for TV members to condemn him !

The Bandido "A bike club" allow me to cheesy.gif

And yes it's enough for me to despise him!

By the way I 'm scared to know how you choose your friends tongue.png

Bigoted view by someone that has no idea what they are talking about, you know nothing other than what you have read in the press.

So you are denying they are a criminal organisation? You really don't want me to list their track record do you? I guess it wouldn't matter, just because you had a beer with a couple makes them all great guys in your book.

TRY AND KEEP UP WITH MY POSTS its tough I know but you can do it

As I have said there is no doubt out of the over 3000 members of the Bandido's as well as other MC clubs there is a tiny % of members that may be involved in criminal activities but to label every single member as a criminal is tarring all with the same brush, its a bigoted approach just as if I called all Aussies Criminals because a small percentage of the population commits crimes.

I hate to burst your bubble but the Bandidos Motorcycle Club was formed in Texas as a 1% er and you have to be full-criminal to be accepted for membership. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandidos_Motorcycle_Club

All these so-called 'patch' riders are gang members who fund themselves by manufacturing, smuggling, and selling drugs. They also murder rival gangs over territorial rights. http://nypost.com/2013/10/30/inside-the-worlds-deadliest-biker-gangs/

Everyone know that not all bikers are gang members but these 'patch' riders are members of an organized crime syndicate. I ride a bike in Dallas but don't dress like a 'patch' rider and never get hassled. You will be known by the company you keep. The police are not stupid. At least not all of them.

Those 'anti-Bikie' laws applied only to Queensland, not the whole of Australia. The new Labor Government when it was elected a few weeks ago stated they would repeal these laws as the were unworkable and discriminatory. Whether they have yet got round to doing so I'm not sure.

Banditos is a 1% club, you would not be a member without being ready willing and able to kill for them. ...and not be recruited if you were not already a thug.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

rolleyes.gif

Idiotic post of the day

since you found such amusment in my post please point out what is inaccurate ? Are they not a 1%er gang, do you know what that means? Do you really think they would accept nonviolent people to their gang? Do you think members can refuse to follow orders from officers? Obviously you are a biker fanboy..... pathetic.

The 1% er patch from a Biker standpoint is meant to show commitment to the Biker Brotherhood and lifestyle meaning riding your Bike every day come rain or shine, riding thousands of kilometers a year with your brothers and living the lifestyle not just as a weekender wannabe or as you call it Biker fanboy.

Now on your point about violence and since I wear the 1% patch (not the MC in question) lets go for a coffee and you can meet me, insult me call me a Biker fanboy and pathetic and any other way you want to insult me and then we can see in real life if your post is true and you can find out for real if members of 1% Clubs are violent smile.png

You up for it ?

Edited by DiamondKing

True.

Still the govts initial action is not something I agree with, especially as he has family in Australia.

How long as he lived there?

Since 1991.

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

Get real (Translation: get a brain)

Bandidos and Hells Angels are murdering drug dealing gangs. Gang initiation includes killing a completely innocent victim at random.

Just take this filth out and pop to caps in his head. next.

WOW the fairy tale gets better and better LOL

Killing someone at random to get in haha can you provide some proof of that or did you just pull it out ya butt

This don't look good for OZ it is your problem and you dump it on Thailand could let him return to Oz then deported him back to the UK if that is where he is from.Funny a prison colony refusing a criminal, now that is classiccheesy.gif

Get real (Translation: get a brain)

I agree. The level of idiocy in some comments is breathtaking.