Largest Euro withdrawal from Thai ATM card?

I have a standard K-Bank savings accounts with Debit Cards, and a BAY Mee Tae Dai account with standard ATM card.

Which is best to use in Europe, in terms of highest single withdrawal? I’d like to withdraw about 2000 Euro at a time, I would presume I’d be lucky if this is possible at 500 euro a time, and possibly needing to be over a few days. ie, 500 euro a day for 4 days.

Does anybody know the limit, and also if I can go to the bank before hand and get them to increase it?

Thanks.

You can certainly go and ask your bank to increase your daily withdrawal limit, how high they will set it is of course up to the bank.

IIRC (it's been a while) most ATMs in mainland Europe are limited to 500 Euro per transaction, so you would need to make several transaction to reach 2000. either one after another if you're within your daily limit, or as you note, spread over several days.

the limit is set by K-Bank but the single withdrawal is set by the ATM you are using (usually maximum €1000 per "draw"). i had no problems to withdraw twice € 1000 in january (Munich, Germany).