Pics of the new Toyota Hilux Revo

No doubt it will only come in the same 4 colours available on the present model with no choice of colour for the interior.

It comes in:

Nebula Blue (launch model color)

Crimson Spark Red

White Pearl Crystal

Super White

Silver Metallic

Dark Grey Mica Metallic

Attitude Black

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No doubt it will only come in the same 4 colours available on the present model with no choice of colour for the interior.

It comes in:

Crimson Spark Red

White Pearl Crystal

Super White

Silver Metallic

Dark Grey Mica Metallic

Attitude Black

We know that's true bah.gif

It comes in:

Crimson Spark Red

White Pearl Crystal

Super White

Silver Metallic

Dark Grey Mica Metallic

Attitude Black

We know that's true bah.gif

they should have called the blue color: Forever faithful blue?

^ for my mate TA ;)

As said, looks almost identical to champ on the outside. Interior has changed though.

Nothing against Toyota quality but it's just boring.

Had a champ for 3 years, no word of a lie drove only 2000km. Just boring

Just when I thought it couldn't get any fuglier.......

Looks just like a cross between a Vigo & an Isuzu. The two best selling Utes in the land I believe. And it will sell like crazy. If they had 10 or 15 colours the waiting list would be even longer.

Edited by The Deerhunter

At least the folks here @ Toyota Chiang Mai are doing what they can with the limited support from Toyota, incl. hiring English speaking staff smile.pngsmile.png

How is Khun Bell these days? :)

It looks crap. Its neither here nor there. Toyota please dont try to make a truck look like an American market truck. If we want that, we'll just buy a Tundra. The interior is terrible and whats with that huge stupid screen?

so you can watch tv when driving of course ,plus talk on your phone via skyp ,has got bar as well

It looks crap. Its neither here nor there. Toyota please dont try to make a truck look like an American market truck. If we want that, we'll just buy a Tundra. The interior is terrible and whats with that huge stupid screen?

so you can watch tv when driving of course ,plus talk on your phone via skyp ,has got bar as well

A home away from home.smile.png

It looks so much like the "old" one, no thanks I will pass and keep my Ranger 2.2 WT that drives nicely (for a truck) and looks cool too.

I love hilux's, had one for seven years but that is not only hideous inside and out but boring. The face lifted ranger kicks it into next week. Major fail toyota. Lost the plot. Revo-lution? Give me a break. At least its not as ugly as the bt 50.

It comes in:

Crimson Spark Red

White Pearl Crystal

Super White

Silver Metallic

Dark Grey Mica Metallic

Attitude Black

So apart from red and a pearl white, no changes.... Wow. At least no more beige.....

I love hilux's, had one for seven years but that is not only hideous inside and out but boring. The face lifted ranger kicks it into next week. Major fail toyota. Lost the plot. Revo-lution? Give me a break. At least its not as ugly as the bt 50.

One of our Aussie staff who was at yesterday's Sydney launch said something like this:

If I'm going to get run over while crossing the road, at least let it be a Ranger so the grave stone can read "Was tragically killed by a man's truck" :D

I have a 7 year old Hillix 3.0 Diesel and earlier this year was making enquiries about a new one as I have been very happy with mine.

This was in Nangrong, Buriram.

Nobody in there, let alone in sales, could speak to me in English. Had to translate through my wife. No brochures available in English.

When I asked why only 4 colours, White, Black Dark Grey and Silver my wife was told

'Thai people not like other colours!!!'

Toyota need to seriously get their marketing and sales up to scratch and not try to prempt what buyers want.

Doh,you are in Thailand you know,if you want Toyota to reflect your tastes,i suggest you catch a plane.Maybe your home town dealer speaks English.