90 day on-line reporting doesn't work!

I've tried so many times now, I've managed to memorise my passpot number!

It seems to me like the Java code on the page is rejecting the information before sending it - and the only field that's likely to cause that is the 'Date of Arrival'. Interesting to note people that have been here more than 3 years have managed it, though. I'm baffled!

I have been trying it since February when they first posted the link on the 90 day reporting page of the immigration website. I use Chrome most of the time and it helps me fill out the info. I have also tried it on IE.

As I said before the system cannot find your records.

I think it uses your passport number, date of birth and nationality for the search since those are what you can use to check the status of your application. I get a one line response in Thai that translates to not found.

I think immigration's response to me about the cutoff for the entry date was an approximate year.

Could be wrong, but it seems to me like the time between clicking 'Submit' - and getting the response - is far too quick for a search to have been done. I suspect they've multiple issues and are probably turning it off when overloaded. That would explain why it works for some and not others....I've got 'till Friday to keep trying :-(

It seems to me like the Java code on the page is rejecting the information before sending it - and the only field that's likely to cause that is the 'Date of Arrival'. Interesting to note people that have been here more than 3 years have managed it, though. I'm baffled!

I have been trying it since February when they first posted the link on the 90 day reporting page of the immigration website. I use Chrome most of the time and it helps me fill out the info. I have also tried it on IE.

I think it uses your passport number, date of birth and nationality for the search since those are what you can use to check the status of your application. I get a one line response in Thai that translates to not found.

I think immigration's response to me about the cutoff for the entry date was an approximate year.

Could be wrong, but it seems to me like the time between clicking 'Submit' - and getting the response - is far too quick for a search to have been done. I suspect they've multiple issues and are probably turning it off when overloaded. That would explain why it works for some and not others....I've got 'till Friday to keep trying :-(

I have been getting the same message even before this topic was started and got the same message every time. It was certainly not busy back then. I don't think is a problem of to much traffic.

I does seem to be quick to come up but for it to search for just one parameter such as passport number it might not take long.

I have been getting the same message even before this topic was started and got the same message every time. It was certainly not busy back then. I don't think is a problem of to much traffic.

I does seem to be quick to come up but for it to search for just one parameter such as passport number it might not take long.

I've just had a thought! My last entry in 2006 was with my old passport. I'd try with that number, but I don't want to be banned from using the service for giving wrong information.

I've just had a thought! My last entry in 2006 was with my old passport. I'd try with that number, but I don't want to be banned from using the service for giving wrong information.

Tried that but got the same result.

You would not be banned from using it if it did work. But you would never get approval from you local office with the wrong passport number on the application.

Just back from immigration, where the officer took one look at my passport and confirmed I cannot do 90 day reporting on-line because I'm not in the 'system' - and it's not possible for him to update it. He told me go out out the country and come back in if I want to do it on-line. I'v been here since 2006.

Just back from immigration, where the officer took one look at my passport and confirmed I cannot do 90 day reporting on-line because I'm not in the 'system' - and it's not possible for him to update it. He told me go out out the country and come back in if I want to do it on-line. I'v been here since 2006.

I guess you could say that is good because it is a 2nd opinion on the date of entry being the problem.

Same thing my office told me at least.

Makes me think about doing a border hop even more. At least for me it is just a short trip to the Lao border.

I guess you could say that is good because it is a 2nd opinion on the date of entry being the problem.

Same thing my office told me at least.

Makes me think about doing a border hop even more. At least for me it is just a short trip to the Lao border.

Yes, it's confirming what you've already been told - and said on here. I can't say I'm disapointed though - I never expected it to work anyway!

Not working for me :( last entry was only last year but filling in either 100% accurate details or even just the minimal required fields all correctly (in IE) just throws a message to contact the local office. How annoying.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

..did not work for you, should be in the title of your post.

worked fine for me...and many others. Most positive step forward Immigration has taken, for our convenience. I am sure improvements will come.

Sorry...but I seen far too much criticism, and many should first see if they are even qualified (there are limitations for using this), if you have been here a long time. It took me 4 minutes to complete this time...and I received a response in 24 hours.

Your post reads as though nobody can use it.

Most common errors for the unsavvy are not clicking the icons and selecting dates/nationality. Also wait for the proper code at the bottom. Clicking away at frustration will end in failure. It is not TV friendly....but once you get the hang of it...works.

Edited by slipperylobster

90 days reporting not working (page not available) since morning 29/10? Anyone successful in using it? I checked and visited it for 3 consecutive days successfully before 29/10...

If you had gone to the pinned topic for online 90 day reporting first you would of seen the last few posts were about it being down.

Just checked and it is still down.

• Like 1

I've tried it many times and always get the same result. I fill in the first page fine but when I continue to the second I get the message "report to the office responsible for your area". I There is also a red message that appears in the address bar "certificate error". When I did my extension last week I asked the officer and her reply was "It works for some and for others it doesn't" and was told to continue to mail in my report as I have been for years.

but once you get the hang of it...works.

No it doesn't.

I get the same result as wayned (for months), as are countless others, and I'm not clicking anything wrong.

No problem, I can continue to mail it in as advised by the IO officer with the "mai pen rai attitude".

But I do feel sorry for the many who have to travel long distances, or wait for hours to file in person. They should either allow mail in for all offices, or fix the f***ing system.

Edited by curtklay

Getting the message to contact you local office means your record cannot be found.

Most common reasons are.

Any entry to the country prior to 2013.

A new passport since you last entry.

An error in the database that was made on your last entry.

An error in the info you entered. Nationality you must use the pull down menu to select it. Double check that everything is correct. One person left out the 2 letters at the beginning of his arrival card number.

Joe: I appreciate your diligence to supply answers.

If the system only works for those who have entered Thailand within the last 3 years, they should post a notice about that on the instruction page. It would surely save the majority of us old timers a lot of grief.

Thanks for posting that message, Joe.

It helps to know that they are "so ashamed" of their system, and if I "wanna" use it I should "go to some country and come back in again".

Nothing like a good laugh to make me feel all better.

Thank God for the mail in procedure.

• Like 1

UJ,

If what you say is true please explain what the "certificate error" in the address bar means! The message is there before you even enter any information so your "can't find the record" doesn't make any sense!

UJ,

If what you say is true please explain what the "certificate error" in the address bar means! The message is there before you even enter any information so your "can't find the record" doesn't make any sense!

It would seem that immigration "self certified" the site as being secure hence the generic warning.

More info here

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/certificate-errors#1TC=windows-7

It is a https site. The certificate error is because immigration did a self certification of the site. That has nothing to do with the popup message you get. after you enter your info and click submit. When you click submit the system searches for your records in the database. If it does not find your record it gives you the message.

• 2 weeks later...