Now Yingluck grows mushrooms

Lite Beer

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thaksin just blatantly used money to buy farming friends & support..Yingluks a bit more thrifty..

She will try to charm them down from the trees or out of the paddies by becoming "one of them" for all of 5 minutes!!

I hazard a guess though that she has no-idea how to grow said mushrooms which are in her basket & in fact once the photo shoot was over with soil between her toes she will be off for a pedicure & not to the kitchen out the back to do the cooking !!

Never read so many empty, useless comments in my life. Whatever policies she exercised in government did not in any shape or form effect virtually all of you lot. WHY? Because you are all Ex pats and you are just ''a dumb tourist'' now the same as you have always been. So hey stop making the rest of us look as stupid as you. Does it make you all feel ''Gung Ho'' having the ability to use a highly censored blog. A one way platform to verbally abuse the defenseless. A blog that allows only verbal attacks on one side but removes posts voicing the opposite. Well congratulations you big girls blouses.

How lovely, an amply rich hiso elite billionaire showing she can potter about in the garden. And even without her Burberry welly boots.

Simply charming. Maybe she could have helped the poor old couple who were jailed for 15 years for picking mushrooms? She could have taught them her techniques.

How could someone so ordinary and normal as this be thought wrong of? Imagine some say she cost the country billions by pandering to her criminal brother, lying, ignoring her responsibilities and breaking the law.

What next will the darling do? Scrubbing bed pans at the local hospital?

whistling.gif (Sarcasm).

Never read so many empty, useless comments in my life. Whatever policies she exercised in government did not in any shape or form effect virtually all of you lot. WHY? Because you are all Ex pats and you are just ''a dumb tourist'' now the same as you have always been. So hey stop making the rest of us look as stupid as you. Does it make you all feel ''Gung Ho'' having the ability to use a highly censored blog. A one way platform to verbally abuse the defenseless. A blog that allows only verbal attacks on one side but removes posts voicing the opposite. Well congratulations you big girls blouses.

A new tactic from a Shin boiler boy.

Make you look dumb - nah, we couldn't improve on nature.tongue.png

Obviously had a lot of posts removed eh ?. Ever wonder why ?.

A wise man once said (Raylan Givens in Justified): If you go out and meet an a**hole , you met an a**hole . If everyone you meet is an a**hole , you're the a**hole .

Go read the children on any thread involving Prayuth : they are a bit like this one but without the wit.

Edited by EnglishJohn

Well there is an excess of B/S in Thai politics,so why not make

use of it,

I just hope that in the future there is not a scheme to buy mushrooms

well in excess of the market prices,by what ever Govt.!

regards Worgeordie

Thai politics? Here I always thought it was politics. Though when put like this it has more of a bigot slant to it. Narrow mined at best. Educated and programed by an Internation and corrupt media. Spoken by don't know squat.

I find it funny she uses facebook to such ends.......

Maybe because she has almost 4 million likes on that page? I'm not a supporter of either the Shins or the junta, but Yingluck has the better instinct for PR.

How about interrupting people's favorite soaps at night as a better way to make friends?

she,s an idiot do you think shes done a days work in her entire life..an utter baffoon

Yes, but she's an amply rich billionaire idiot who probably hasn't done a lot of work in her life. She's rich enough not to.

So whose the real idiot - her or the poor sods who let her brother enrich all their family at the tax payers expense for many years?

She will never really be punished, never have to do real work, and will enjoy a very comfortable and interesting life doing as she pleases as she can afford it.

Her lawyers must be worried though. That's why all the recent noise from Thaksin, several lackeys and now the charm campaign. Makes you wonder if they're a bit worried about all the evidence and cases pilling up or what might still be discovered.

Obviously a very carefully arranged shoot for PR purposes. I bet she didn't even grow them herself.

Zoom in on her hands - they are extraordinarily clean. Her clothes right down to the soles of her shoes are spotless. The photos are clearly posed.

Having said that, I hope she does learn gardening. She might need it where she's going.

@equalizer - sad that you should sully the memory of Edward Woodward.

Personally I think she did what her brother told her to do. She was never into politics. Not a great politician. Probably not that great a businesswoman either. I admit I could be very wrong or I could be right. While the photos are obviously meant to brighten her image and get public support and sympathy ahead of her trial (manipulation of the public), I think she is happier being just a citizen,albeit a rich one.

Well there is an excess of B/S in Thai politics,so why not make

use of it,

I just hope that in the future there is not a scheme to buy mushrooms

well in excess of the market prices,by what ever Govt.!

regards Worgeordie

Well this girl needs to be wooed by me

the shin gang is trying to move it to a populistic war - because on the base of right and moral they cannot win

how much did they pay for those likes?

everybody knows they can buy every like and every fan poster

They'll always be a mile ahead of these army clowns.

No matter what the general does he's from another generation that has had its day.

The Thais want new ideas and not to be lectured to by an old man.

................."The Thais want new ideas"...................

Oh really ? You know nothing about Thai people if that is what you believe.

They'll always be a mile ahead of these army clowns.

No matter what the general does he's from another generation that has had its day.

The Thais want new ideas and not to be lectured to by an old man.

Do you belive that ideas of corruption and bullshit and cheating the people are new?

Edited by sweatalot