Now Yingluck grows mushrooms

Lite Beer

Yes, Yingluck, like your "brother", you are a very "ordinary" family I'm sure ... and like your "Government", you fed the people bullshit and kept them in the dark.

In fairness, before her soppy brother got her involved in his games etc she was a normal mother and business woman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll always be a mile ahead of these army clowns.

No matter what the general does he's from another generation that has had its day.

The Thais want new ideas and not to be lectured to by an old man.

................."The Thais want new ideas"...................

Oh really ? You know nothing about Thai people if that is what you believe.

Agreed. They "need" new ideas though and need to test them. We both know they won't though.

the shin gang is trying to move it to a populistic war - because on the base of right and moral they cannot win

how much did they pay for those likes?

everybody knows they can buy every like and every fan poster

Deary me. Enough said.

the shin gang is trying to move it to a populistic war - because on the base of right and moral they cannot win

"Bitter, me, not at all."

Just because 4 million people like her!

http://www.getyourlikes.co.uk/

24 pounds per 1000 likes....

What amazing arrogance, to think this stupid pandering crap about looking

like a regular person will fly. Or they think the average Thai person who

sees and believes this is incredibly stupid....

It works though.

In the UK General Election, David Cameron (another millionaire) told a meeting he supported Aston Villa FC, to show he as an ordinary bloke. At a later meeting he said he supported West Ham United! (For non-soccer buffs, both clubs have the same colour scheme, claret and blue.)

Lets put it this way. If she had been photographed in a Ferrari speeding down the road with one finger pointed in the air, imagine the outrage on TVF.

Bit extreme I grant you, but she is a major personality in Thailand and is going to be photographed.

http://www.getyourlikes.co.uk/

24 pounds per 1000 likes....

300 000 likes are worth 7200 pounds

No matter what the general does he's from another generation that has had its day.

"The Thais want new ideas and not to be lectured to by an old man."

Yes, that's right bobmac, Prayuth is 61, Thaksin is 65.

Did you actually mean the senior ex P.M in Dubai?

New ideas won't emerge from the Shinclan, just a rehash of the usual BS..

I find it funny she uses facebook to such ends.......

Post pictures of herself doing mind numbingly boring things? Have you every been on facebook?

So you'd call posing for all of these photo ops and getting almost 4 million likes (so far) being in the dark?

She knows exactly what she's doing. She's "being one of the ordinary people" in words and deed and it's working.

Don't you know any better, don't you want to know any better, or do you, and you want to mislead the readers? ...Your last sentence, oh my!

I can't know for sure whether she ever exactly knew what she was doing, though one could have serious doubts about that, judging by her actions

As for any member of the Shins' tribe considering itself as being ordinary people, I beg to differ.

There are scores of well paid top-notch PR professionals, and propagandists working for the Shins, busy twisting, bending, manipulating, ...misleading (a number of them were even given State jobs by the PTP 'government' to polish the Shins' image with taxpayers' money in newly specially created official PR services, wonder whether those already got the sack, or not yet?)!

Lil' Poo got a 4 millions 'likes' you say (poor baby Oak only got 1 million, isn't it, what a shame), these must all be genuine 'likes', for sure, no doubt, ...considering the number of (really) ordinary (//poor) persons (=individuals) in North and Issan who can own an i-phone, galaxy, mobile phone or home PC/laptop, with an internet connection, and a link on facebook, there cannot have been any manipulation with some person (out of 'ideal' or paid for)'voting' scores of times, nothing like the vote buying and rigging those people are reknown for in general elections, no, you must be right then...

"Congratulations Madame Yingluck".

You've got instructions not to call her 'Miss' anymore? It is, at last, made official then? Since 'he' was made to accompany 'her' to the Court? 'Madam' it is then, sure?

Well there is an excess of B/S in Thai politics,so why not make

use of it,

I just hope that in the future there is not a scheme to buy mushrooms

well in excess of the market prices,by what ever Govt.!

regards Worgeordie

You are confused. You are describing the new multi billion baht palm oil fund. It will purchase the palm oil at higher than market prices.

Did you miss that announcement?

How old is Thaksin? How many years difference with Prayuth? Erm... Take one of your dirty socks, and stuff it! No, take the pair, for your 'The Thais want new ideas', boy, you gave me a good laugh!

let's make it her permanent residence

Yeah, no DeLuxe VIP prison suite, let her be assigned to residence in that humble grass shag, for 10 years, and farming in daytime, would make her look quite 'ordinary' indeed...

So you'd call posing for all of these photo ops and getting almost 4 million likes (so far) being in the dark?

She knows exactly what she's doing. She's "being one of the ordinary people" in words and deed and it's working.

Don't you know any better, don't you want to know any better, or do you, and you want to mislead the readers? ...Your last sentence, oh my!

I can't know for sure whether she ever exactly knew what she was doing, though one could have serious doubts about that, judging by her actions

As for any member of the Shins' tribe considering itself as being ordinary people, I beg to differ.

There are scores of well paid top-notch PR professionals, and propagandists working for the Shins, busy twisting, bending, manipulating, ...misleading (a number of them were even given State jobs by the PTP 'government' to polish the Shins' image with taxpayers' money in newly specially created official PR services, wonder whether those already got the sack, or not yet?)!

Lil' Poo got a 4 millions 'likes' you say (poor baby Oak only got 1 million, isn't it, what a shame), these must all be genuine 'likes', for sure, no doubt, ...considering the number of (really) ordinary (//poor) persons (=individuals) in North and Issan who can own an i-phone, galaxy, mobile phone or home PC/laptop, with an internet connection, and a link on facebook, there cannot have been any manipulation with some person (out of 'ideal' or paid for)'voting' scores of times, nothing like the vote buying and rigging those people are reknown for in general elections, no, you must be right then...

It's about creating an image. PR people are great at it. Even though false, the Thai people who like her will buy into it as shown by here 4 million likes.

How many likes would the general get for his nightly TV show? 2?

Yingluck is beating the general on the PR front by being quiet and working on image. The general is "in your face" and perhaps large and in charge, but who might Thais feel sorry for?

These mushroom pictures are obviously staged and professionally done, but it's a masterpiece of PR work as shown by the likes and the number of followers she has on Facebook.

There may not be a tie in but I remember when Ronald Reagan became President of the United States, he kept a jar of jelly beans on his desk and jelly bean sales skyrocketed. Wonder if mushroom framers, if there is such a thing in Thailand will see an increase in sales. This lady is no dummy. Incompetent maybe but very clever.

Poison Mushrooms? Going to send to her brother to say thanks for getting me into politics!

The only poison on here is what comes from you junta fanatics. What a beautiful and dignified lady. How she maintains this in the face of adversity I do not know. Keep it up madam you'll kick @£se in the end.

Doesnt look like there is mush room in that hut. There again maybe she us just champignoning the common man. Either way, the whole Shin family are nice like Thaksin who is a really fun guy. They have taken a lot of shit(ake) after all...

She will do good at this as mushrooms need plenty of bullshit and love to be kept in the dark and as we all know that makes a good MP or PM I wonder where she went wrong though!

Poison Mushrooms? Going to send to her brother to say thanks for getting me into politics!

The only poison on here is what comes from you junta fanatics. What a beautiful and dignified lady. How she maintains this in the face of adversity I do not know. Keep it up madam you'll kick @£se in the end.

Yes I can't get over the number of junta lovers here, but they had plenty to say about the way Burma was run. Very odd bunch. Me, I never had much time for the likes people like Mugabe, Adolf, Mussolini, Franco, and the likes. I also don't go much on corrupt elected leaders ether but they are at least the peoples choice and they can always change that.

Edited by a99az