My new GF had sudden onset of yellow eyes

xerostar

yellow eyes, Thailand, girls....

Need an overdose of Paracetamol again ?? ( symptoms for overdose Paracetamol are.... )

Many girls/woman take para as candy, coz they are used to for their many little pains...

Many health problems in Thailand come from malnutrition, iron deficiency and so on..

OP, anyhow, tell her you care her and go to a good doctors exam, blood testing etc...

It takes a long time and extraordinary lady's before they trust you with their secrets...

if her physical condition overall has deteriorated, but slowly, and if this hasn't been going on for that long, then Pancreatic cancer in the lower tract can also cause the same jaundiced effecthtrough stages if the conditions progression.

This, even though the dreaded P.C. would be a worse case scenario for being jaundiced, PC however may be the only cause for a jaundice that wouldn't be communicable type i.e. not a hepatitus as such

Its shocking to me that so many people are so negative about your GF.

I'd suggest that you get her to a reliable doctor for a proper diagnosis and take it from there.

Not sure its so surprising people are negative. People in forums are like slot machines, you will get out relative to what you put in. You put in enough information to paint your girlfriend very suggestively, and perhaps negatively.

IMO, that is far more surprising than the response you have gotten so far. The real story is why you permit such a relationship to exist as an enigma you cant penetrate. She may have a problem or not, but the greater curiosity is how you

can race online with such negative suggestions before tracking down facts and confrontations on your own. After all, the real question is less about her life than your own.

I think the OP just laid all the cards down on the table as he doesn't know what is going on and is worried about her. Nothing negative about that.

If she had a drug problem I am sure he would know that by now, so I doubt that. The weird Thai Guy could just be a cousin borrowing money from her and they prearrange meeting their. Thais are always lending and borrowing from each other. I also doubt it was drugs as druggies tend to hide that. Not buy them in the open with her B.F. or Husband sitting right their.

If you think she has a health issue then you need to get her to a doctor or blood tests at the very least. Just tell her you are really worried as you had a dream in which I ghost visited you, and told you that you needed to get her to a doctor for tests but didn't say why. Thai Women buy up that crap all the time. She will go then. .

While others have focused on the health issues,I would also be very concerned regarding her being a Liar and rather deviousness regarding keeping secrets from you. From my own experience, I had a couple of Thai G/F's who I knew were liers, stuck with them for only a very short time then moveing on. I became very paronoid regarding these liars, that I promised myself I would never become involve with one permanently, so when I met my Thai wife,for the first year I would set trick questions to her, with the intention of catching her out, she never did, and to this day she had never lied,and before any smart arsh suggest that I've been fooled,you don't know me. By the way those previouse G/F's moved on and married other Farangs,who still don't know anything about their true history,one of whome I know for sure is still playing him.

I did the same. However my wife is a really good liar to her family when I want something bad said to them.

Jaundice could be Hepatitis B. I was just diagnosed with Hep C type 3, no jaundice, scan showed fatty liver. Common in many parts of the world not Thailand as such. How did I get it, from a woman? the doctor told me it is communicable. Waiting for final blood results and treatment if any.

Went for a routine blood test/HIV test etc. to see if everything down there was ok...

What a shock!!! How long have I had it??

You got it from direct blood to blood contact.

Jaundice could be Hepatitis B. I was just diagnosed with Hep C type 3, no jaundice, scan showed fatty liver. Common in many parts of the world not Thailand as such. How did I get it, from a woman? the doctor told me it is communicable. Waiting for final blood results and treatment if any.

Went for a routine blood test/HIV test etc. to see if everything down there was ok...

Not true, you can get it from almost anything.

Eating food prepared by a Hep B carrier will do it.

Sharing a razor, toothbrush or nail clippers.

Just living with an infected person.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

but this is full circle - back to the blood to blood contact equivalent

Op: Was recently on Holiday with my Wife (and Son)... We were out every night, eating, drinking wine, beer or sake...

Since birth my Wife's alcohol tolerance has dropped to the point where she'd stopped drinking as it effected her ability to look after our son the following day.

While on holiday, all was fun, we were together... after 10 days or so I noticed my Wife's eye's take on a yellow colour, it was likely the onset of jaundice (liver issues).

I asked her to stop drinking and the whites of her eye's retained their brightness after a day or two.

Question to the Op: Does your Wife drink much alcohol ? has she had any 'body changing' experiences lately (i.e. Birth, hormone deficiency etc) ?

but this is full circle - back to the blood to blood contact equivalent

Hep C is contracted blood to blood .... ( toothbrush razor needle )

I had type 1 and had 12 months Interferon injections and daily Rivoviron oral pills and able to boost the immune system to fight it and all clear now for 10 years ...

Hep A & B can be contracted by ingesting the infection via food or body fluids.

Sharing a razor, toothbrush or nail clippers.

Just living with an infected person.

He has Hep C, not B.

One of my staff had Thalassemia. I don't actually know what that is, but every 4-6 weeks the whites of her eyes went noticeably yellow. She used to go to the hospital, and then her eyes returned to a normal white colour.

• 4 weeks later...