Leicester City players apologise over racist orgy in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A post getting into the specifics of analingus has been removed, I don't think we need to go there. Some troll posts removed as well.

Fair enough, although I thought it might be worthwhile putting the act into a factual context, as many people seem to have a distorted impression of what is a fairly common sexual practice.

Frankly the video is much to ado about nothing, other than how it effects the relationship with the club owners. Silly to have posted it..nothing else.

"The video is much to ado about nothing". No. This is about a man who is having his bootom hole licked, this is something that is certainly not natural or normal.

Also, how many people do things like get together with two friends, and then meet up with three women, and then have sex together on one bed, all three couples at the same time and in the same place ? Get real, this kind of depraved and perverted activity is very rare, almost non-existent. The presence of this video, yes, three men actually did this, it makes such depraved and perverted behaviour look normal. And also, if any one of those three men has got a girlfriend or wife in England, well, can you imagine the absurdity of trying to explain this action ?

What ? "Yes love, that's me in the video, I didn't mean to do it, I was very drunk, I didn't actually know what I was doing, the other two pushed me into it, those Thai women encouraged us, I'm really sorry, it won't happen again, ever, please forgive me, I'm actually a good and decent man". How ridiculous would it be to say that to your own girlfriend or wife ??

They are in Bangkok...............

Do you have hormones and have you been there ???

Frankly the video is much to ado about nothing, other than how it effects the relationship with the club owners. Silly to have posted it..nothing else.

"The video is much to ado about nothing". No. This is about a man who is having his bootom hole licked, this is something that is certainly not natural or normal.

Also, how many people do things like get together with two friends, and then meet up with three women, and then have sex together on one bed, all three couples at the same time and in the same place ? Get real, this kind of depraved and perverted activity is very rare, almost non-existent. The presence of this video, yes, three men actually did this, it makes such depraved and perverted behaviour look normal. And also, if any one of those three men has got a girlfriend or wife in England, well, can you imagine the absurdity of trying to explain this action ?

What ? "Yes love, that's me in the video, I didn't mean to do it, I was very drunk, I didn't actually know what I was doing, the other two pushed me into it, those Thai women encouraged us, I'm really sorry, it won't happen again, ever, please forgive me, I'm actually a good and decent man". How ridiculous would it be to say that to your own girlfriend or wife ??

Ah , but you need the Thaibeachlover's guide to good sex, you prude!

People on ThaiVisa go on about prudes. Now, if most people feel that way towards certain sex acts, well, can they still be called prudish ?

I've never had my bottom-hole touched, and I'm keeping it that way, surely, most people are the same as me ? Also, I've never got together with two friends, and had sex with three women, on the same bed, all three of us with those three women, all at the same time. Surely, the vast majority of people, people on ThaiVisa, are the same as myself ?

Let's not start thinking that having your bottom-hole touched or licked, and taking part in group sex is normal and natural. It's not. It's depraved and disgusting. People should not de-mean and de-humanise themselves by doing such stuff.

You need to get out more. I'd say that you are almost in the "minority", especially in the western world.

I am amazed at some of the comments. Young lads with hookers doing stuff..this has been going on here for decades..this is Thailand....much worse than this ....they are consenting adults..who cares what they do, just don't make it public..

Also, lets not forget that in almost every war, ever, soldiers have been entertained by "ladies" that are not married to them. So to all those that disparage Thai bar girls, if your father/ grandfather/ greatgrandfather went to war we know what he was up to off duty.

It makes me wonder though, how the troops get on in the Arab countries they are serving in now. Iraq and Afghanistan don't come across as bar central. Perhaps that's why they want to have women in the military now?

I agree with the mods, this has gone far enough.

You do what you do, but keep it private; I really do not want to know.

I thought it was you that brought the subject up. Not having seen the VDO I didn't even know till ?you mentioned it. Just trying to correct misconceptions about poo eating.

Apologíes to the women? Surely they were "working", right? Tricks of the trade....

Agreed.

If you take a job as a garbage can then why would you be offended if someone called you a garbage can.

A garbage can isn't a person, it is an inanimate object. I don't think a person can "take a job as a garbage can". If you think human beings and inanimate objects are comparable I don't know what else to say.

Apologíes to the women? Surely they were "working", right? Tricks of the trade....

Agreed.

If you take a job as a garbage can then why would you be offended if someone called you a garbage can.

A garbage can isn't a person, it is an inanimate object. I don't think a person can "take a job as a garbage can". If you think human beings and inanimate objects are comparable I don't know what else to say.
I think that this member was just using an analogy (garbage can).

"a table has 4 legs but not everything with 4 legs is a table".

Yes, I lived in Bangkok some time ago. I'm still familiar with Pat Pong, Nana Plaza, and Soi Cowboy. I'm also familiar with Walking street in Pattaya. And yes, I have hormones.

BUT, but I've never had my bottom touched and no way licked. And I've never got together with two friends, and the three of us had sex with three women, all at the same time, in the same room. Such stuff is depraved and not natural. And I don't like racial abuse either, and I commend Leicester City for it's fight against racism.

Yes, I lived in Bangkok some time ago. I'm still familiar with Pat Pong, Nana Plaza, and Soi Cowboy. I'm also familiar with Walking street in Pattaya. And yes, I have hormones.

BUT, but I've never had my bottom touched and no way licked. And I've never got together with two friends, and the three of us had sex with three women, all at the same time, in the same room. Such stuff is depraved and not natural. And I don't like racial abuse either, and I commend Leicester City for it's fight against racism.

all it takes is money. you can get six girls to do anything you want as long as you pay. it is not my thing but I can not see anything wrong with it. there mistake was getting caught which shows that it is not wise to take a picture or video of anything that you would not show your mother

• 2 weeks later...

Leicester fires 3 players over sex tape in Thailand

LONDON — English Premier League club Leicester fired three players on Wednesday over a video showing them in an apparent orgy with Thai sex workers, one of whom was racially abused.

Manager Nigel Pearson's son James, Adam Smith and Tom Hopper had their contracts terminated on Wednesday after the team's investigation concluded into the incident on a post-season tour of Thailand.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/other/leicester-fires-3-players-over-sex-tape-in-thailand/ar-AAbICex

Too right also.

It was the only way that the club could save face with its owners (could well be the owners have demanded the sackings) and demonstrate their commitment as well as display their stance on racism.

Well done LCFC.