UK woman jailed for breaching loud sex noises order

webfact

“I would hear her having sex and my children would too. I used to have to turn the TV up.”

“At one stage there was a man knocking and kicking at her front door while his brother was getting out of the back window.

“She had a little boy and a little girl ... She was the absolute neighbour from hell. I never ever want to set eyes on her again.”

Yes, a decent mother had to shield her children from the noises...

I thought all parents were very quiet in the bedroom, they did not want their kids knowing what they were up to.

So her children must have quite a extensive sex education at such an early age, especially with one boy friend jumping out the window as another is kicking down the door, and a extensive knowledge of words most decent parents would rather their children did not hear.

One question must be is she fit to be a mother???

There was a lady in Florida accused of a similar offense...

Her lawyer had the charges dropped because in the throws of ecstasy she was reported to have yelled "OH GOD!!!"...

Thereby giving her protection under the 1st Amendment... clap2.gif

"

"... in the throws of ecstasy she was reported to have yelled "OH GOD!!!"..."

She was throwing ecstasy? Isn't that a controlled substance abuse case ... or did you mean "throes??"

At any rate, some of the legal proceedings in the UK and US make Thailand seem a bastion of sanity.

Is your weak attempt at trying to be humerous meant to disguise your obsessive need to correct other posters' spelling/grammar errors?

However, I must say your final sentence must be worthy of a star prize for the best 'tongue in cheek' comment of the year!

Now that's a nanny state.

No not really a nanny state.

Forget the Sex side as it's the nuisance and the extreme noise which she was warned by the court to control.

She was jailed for disobeying the court.........like Contempt of Court which is a serious offence.clap2.gif

If you have ever had to put up with constant inconsideration from neighbours you would understand.

I know what you mean and it can be a real nightmare, but at the same time a magistrate I know was recently telling me they were having trouble securing prison places for rapists, certainly a more serious crime. Don't come to me for the answers, but something needs to be done with the UK justice system...

I'm sorry, but I had to see what this woman looked like. Sorry I did....yikes!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gemma-wale-first-picture-woman-5803489

Yikes! Looking at that I reckon she was the victim as the perpetrator must have turned her round the other way. No wonder she was screaming.

If you think that's bad I remembered reading about this one from Newcastle some years ago -http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/british-woman-caroline-cartwright-warned-loud-sex-screaming-jail-article-1.178816

She'll be screaming all the louder when some of those butch girls get after her in prison

Hey, if she's a screamer, she's a screamer. I have to admit though: that at times I've found screaming to be annoying and even distracting whist in the act itself. Then again, in response to her jail time, her neighbors not sharing her enthusiasm have a valid complaint. Interesting that the partners involved with this siren weren't made co-defendants. They should be fined or jailed for not putting something big enough in her mouth to quiet her down.

Japanese girls are the 'Queens of Screams' often have asked 'why??' I think it because they are so small they get stretched by us in ways no Japanese man could do it.............just sayin.

Who writes this shit, she wasn't jailed for the sex noises, more like the loud noises, shouting at her boyfriend, and threatening the neighbours, print some thing interesting, and as it is. and after many warnings

Now that's a nanny state.

No not really a nanny state.

Forget the Sex side as it's the nuisance and the extreme noise which she was warned by the court to control.

She was jailed for disobeying the court.........like Contempt of Court which is a serious offence.clap2.gif

If you have ever had to put up with constant inconsideration from neighbours you would understand.

Seven years in Thailand, you can bet I have had to put up with constant inconsideration from many a neighbor ….

Guess the people that complain about their neighbour's sex life don't have much sex themselves, otherwise they would know that it's not possible to control the sounds. Most probably they hate sex.

As said by others, and in the OP, it was not just the sex noises; indeed they were a very minor part of the hell this woman put her neighbours through.

That you and others have concentrated on the sex part and ignored the rest speaks volumes.