Polyester Resin / Fiberglass Shop In Pattaya

faridou

If you go south on Sukhumvit, past the Floating Market, over the rise and down to the traffic lights, there are a few shops on the left just beyond the lights. The last one in the row is called A & T (or A & B ) Fiber. You should get anything you need there.

Edited by Eff1n2ret

If you go south on Sukhumvit, past the Floating Market, over the rise and down to the traffic lights, there are a few shops on the left just beyond the lights. The last one in the row is called A & T (or A & B ) Fiber. You should get anything you need there.

I know of a place similar - maybe the same one.

It's south of Bangsaray, just after the traffic light/road that goes to Phoenix Golf course on the left.

If you go to the next turn-around & head back towards Pattaya there's a place there (West side, so again on your left) also.

Edited by jaywalker

• 3 weeks later...

thanks man, i found it and they gave me everythings i needed (fiber glass+resin polyester, putty etc...) for a good price and services ,good adress

950354P20150618154808.jpg779795P20150618154800.jpg