thai friends u dont have sex with. how many?

I have a handful, or less than two handfuls (no pun intended) of Thai 'sort of' friends, but they are either working in the oldest profession in the world, or friends of the same. I've never screwed any of them though. They're doable, but I want a simple life, and not crapping where I drink. I get presents sometimes, shopping favours, assistance with dealing with stuff where my language limits make things difficult, and invites to go eat with them, that kind of stuff, but for good (I mean interesting to talk to) friends, they're all farang.

I guess I'm playing the same role as gay guys often play with groups of women. They're always trying to set me up with their girlfriends they know, but after the last long term GF drama, I'm happy to have a bit of solo time before embarking on another relationship, especially since I might choose another country (I'm slow to commit, but if I do, it's total, so wouldn't be bailing out to another country if that was the case), as I'm starting to wonder if this is the best place I could be these days (I'll probably repeat that last bit from time to time just so I can enjoy fellow posters telling me to go back to my home country).

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you mean female friends no? I have quite a few but admittedly have had sex with a few at one time or another. Maybe 15 female 1 ladyboy and 3 male thai friends. Its pretty hard to get along with thai men theres theyre just on a different level. I know a lot but not exactly best mates. Zero farang male friends in thai tend not to talk to them unless spoken to but my circle of friends back home is tight.