Bangkok to Pakse direct bus

Finlaco

Has anyone recently used the Bangkok to Pakse direct bus, government Thai Transport Company? Will they wait for you at the border to apply for a Laos visa or one needs the visa in advance from the Laos embassy?

Thanks

I've taken a bus from Ubon to Pakse, and yes, they do wait for you to get your visa at the border. Presumably the Bangkok-Pakse buses do the same.

(I nearly missed the bus at the border by going to the very distant toilet, though)

I've taken a bus from Ubon to Pakse, and yes, they do wait for you to get your visa at the border. Presumably the Bangkok-Pakse buses do the same.

(I nearly missed the bus at the border by going to the very distant toilet, though)

careful please when giving advice - 'presumably' is scary when dealing with something as important as this

i've done the Ubon to PAkse bus several times and yes, no problems waiting at the border.

If it causes you so much anxiety why don't you simply go to the embassy and get the Visa before you leave?

I assume that means u dont know - Thanks for your advice about going to the Embassy - I'm still confused why u sent the link? Its it just spam, marketing or you didn't understand the OP?