Thaksin in Montenegro to request larger passport book

Lite Beer

Thaksin in Montenegro to request larger passport book

6-6-2558-16-39-26-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Former premier Thaksin Shinawatra is now in Montenegro to request larger passport book after there was no space left for stamping, according to his daughter Miss Paethongtarn Shinawatra.

Paethongtarn or “Ung-ing”, posted on her Instagram today her father’s photo and message from Montenegro.

In the message to his daughter, Thaksin wrote “Come to Montenegro to renew passport due to run out of pages. Now ready to conquer the world.”

Paethongtarn said his father will be visiting Germany. “It’s like he’s on a tour. But it’s a global work. Missing u, she wrote.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/thaksin-in-montenegro-to-request-larger-passport-book

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-06-06

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just HAS to get into the headlines. Make sure you don't forget me me me me me !!

The message here is: I have been traveling soooo much that my passport is full now. I can just renew it and travel more. I am welcome everywhere. I don't need my Thai passport. You can't stop me.

Clearly a message for his gullible followers. To show them that what the army did is bad because on the other-side of the world you can just buy another passport.

http://diplomaticsecondpassport.com/montenegropassport.html

"na nana nah nah - You can't stop me ! You cancelled my Thai passports but other countries don't care that I'm a convicted criminal on the run so I can go ANYWHERE! na nana nah nah"

And, of course, this is all completely true, and Thaksin is really in Montenegro. Because it's on Facebook.

It's got absolutely nothing to do with someone having a laugh at the expense of the junta. Or nothing to do with someone saying it doesn't matter one jot if you take away my Thai passports.

Or whatever.

beatdeadhorse.gif

And there was me thinking his daughter's nick name was 'Ming-ing' ...

Edit - Actually, I'm being unfair - having just checked Google, she's really rather pretty - shame about her old man though ...

Edited by Mister Fixit

"Paethongtarn said his father will be visiting Germany"

Transgender?

It's sometimes confusing as to who is who. Here's some facts you really don't need to know.wink.png

Panthongtae aka "Oak" the only son.. 2/12/1979

Pinthongta (Kunakornwong) aka "Aim" the older daughter 17/4/1982

Paethongtarn aka "Ink" the younger daughter 21/8/1986 U.S. citizen

I think it's the "thongs" that confuse people.

Montenegro passport is useless? It's in the EU so you can go anywhere you want in Europe. With his money where else would you need to go?

No, Montenegro is not a member of the EU.

No, it's not a Schengen Member.

But;

Western Balkan states

Citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia can enter the Schengen Area without a visa. On 30 November 2009, the EU Council of Ministers for Interior and Justice abolished visa requirements for citizens of the Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, and Serbia,[193] while on 8 November 2010 it did the same for Albania and Bosnia and Herzegovina.[194] The former took effect on 19 December 2009,[152] while the latter on 15 December 2010.[195]

Edited by alocacoc

But Montenegro is in the schengen zone right? So you can go to France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland... Right?

Since when?

Not part of the Schengen area, not EU member

Edited by Fab5BKK

Actually I see it's not in schengen either. However I looked it up and it says you can go visa free anywhere in Europe. Can also go to Caribbean and parts of South America plus Cambodia and Laos. Where else would you want to go?