Thaksin in Montenegro to request larger passport book

Lite Beer

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How childish can you get all this " i can get a new passport anywhere" and this from a supposedly serious person, nothing but petty and childish, grow up coffee1.gif

Well they started it with their very public and petty, "We are gonna cancel all your passports, so there."

Now how's that for childish?

(and this from another legend in his own lunchtime too)

Edited by NanLaew

But there is still no place like home, especially when you was so big, but now in your own country you are so small, I bet that hurts, so you need to stay in the public eye, or you will just disappear and become an old Thai memory, and that is a big face loss for you and your family,

".........in your own country you are so small......l"

Small?. I would say his opposition absolutely obsesses over him. They probably see him in their sleep. He is their ultimate boogieman.

If all was forgotten and he was allowed to re-enter Thailand tomorrow and run for PM....He would probably win.

He IS allowed to return to Thailand and of course he will just as soon as that pesky 2 year jail sentence gets whitewashed and the other 15 outstanding charges get whitewashed.

Of course the small matter of being a convicted criminal fugitive who broke the law doesn't matter to you does it?

What possible difference does it make whether it matters to me ?

If it doesn't matter then why post this?

quote "Small?. I would say his opposition absolutely obsesses over him. They probably see him in their sleep. He is their ultimate boogieman.

If all was forgotten and he was allowed to re-enter Thailand tomorrow and run for PM....He would probably win."

quote "Small?. I would say his opposition absolutely obsesses over him. They probably see him in their sleep. He is their ultimate boogieman.

If all was forgotten and he was allowed to re-enter Thailand tomorrow and run for PM....He would probably win."

It's an observation not an endorsement. Sometimes, when you can view a smoldering mess from a distance & detached from the stench, you start to see that things are not so much black and white but more a muddled mass of gray.

So...What do you think happens at the next election when a Thaksin proxy is on the ballot?

As far as the opposition, including the media, obsessing over him, I think it is spot on..

It's an observation not an endorsement. Sometimes, when you can view a smoldering mess from a distance & detached from the stench, you start to see that things are not so much black and white but more a muddled mass of gray.

So...What do you think happens at the next election when a Thaksin proxy is on the ballot?

As far as the opposition, including the media, obsessing over him, I think it is spot on..

"next election when a Thaksin proxy is on the ballot"

Thank you for reminding us that this is all about a return to democracy as we know and love it rolleyes.gif

Perhaps the only people who are less relevant these days are Justin Bieber, Dick Cheney, Mariah Carey, and Tobey McGuire. Who is this guy, and why would we care? Does anyone, even the people of the northeast take this weasel seriously anymore? My friends from Issan just roll their eyes when his name is mentioned. Whatever juice this wimp once had has been exhausted with his repeated antics, and his divisive spirit.

And tired / sick of his promises never delivered...

Thank you for reminding us that this is all about a return to democracy as we know and love it rolleyes.gif

Democracy isn't always pretty. It's sometimes referred to as "mob rule". But.... You roll the dice and hope for the best

Haven't seen papa Shinawatra in Singapore but the rest of the family are certainly there often enough, it can be a real small town, with most inter-Thais pretty much centered around Orchard.

Wouldn't be surprised if dad can visit at will.... surely selling Temesek a cash cow gets some special privileges.

:-)

Democracy isn't always pretty. It's sometimes referred to as "mob rule". But.... You roll the dice and hope for the best

Many people have a less chevalier attitude towards democracy and elections. Many people value the opportunity to have their say which is actually 'their' say rather than that of what 'established' politicians and their backers want. Most countries don't like criminal fugitives to rule their country through a proxy, in most countries it wouldn't even be possible.

Haven't seen papa Shinawatra in Singapore but the rest of the family are certainly there often enough, it can be a real small town, with most inter-Thais pretty much centered around Orchard.

Wouldn't be surprised if dad can visit at will.... surely selling Temesek a cash cow gets some special privileges.

:-)

He was in Singapore just last month

Many people have a less chevalier attitude towards democracy and elections. Many people value the opportunity to have their say which is actually 'their' say rather than that of what 'established' politicians and their backers want. Most countries don't like criminal fugitives to rule their country through a proxy, in most countries it wouldn't even be possible.

Understood. Their vote is their say. The results are a different story.