when they start half fill my beer bottles time to leave los

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yawn.

Visions of the TV poster who was weighing his packs of dry mashed potato and was howling con job as he was convinced they had stiffed him of 25gms of mashed potato

OR...the yawn was for ...he has just woke up after being out all night with a certain member, drinking in BKK.

Have you noticed the eggs are smaller too...so they fit on the new size bread slices, I presume....biggrin.png

Where do you get the ham that fits a bread slice:

You buy food per kg or per gram not by package size.

And indeed the side of the large bottle beer was reduced, as well several beers have been reduced in their alcohol content (=more water added, you buy water to the beer price), but all is declared on the packing....

post-12692-0-20907000-1434263330_thumb.j

Have you noticed the eggs are smaller too...so they fit on the new size bread slices, I presume....biggrin.png

of course no good having chicken eggs the size of ostrich eggs is it ?

your fried eggs would be hanging over the sides of the plate and on to the table

Of course it could all be a national conspiracy among the Thai's to breed smaller chickens for the eggs sold to farang's, how racist is that ?

the farangs should demand their rights and be allowed to own 1 Rai of their own land along with their "thai" sized eggs ? gigglem.gif

Paranoia over the size of a slice of ham and a slice of bread.

What an exciting life to lead evaluating the size of ham slices and bread slices.

I think I will carry on watching paint dry and grass grow, far less stressful.

Hang around Lotus and wait for the yellow price tags for half price short code life products that'll restore the losses you think you are suffering

What an exciting life to lead evaluating the size of ham slices and bread slices.

Hang around Lotus and wait for the yellow price tags for half price short code life products that'll restore the losses you think you are suffering

Breaking news, in a related story, In recent studies Thai scientist have concludes the average IQ of local farangs without proper employment in Thailand has decreased by 25%, and the instances of farang paranoia among the retired classes has increased by 200%

Breaking news, in a related story, In recent studies Thai scientist have concludes the average IQ of local farangs without proper employment in Thailand has decreased by 25%, and the instances of farang paranoia among the retired classes has increased by 200%

But how can you have an IQ of.. -15?.... Is it lack of nourishment from the small bread slices and Bantom eggs?

But how can you have an IQ of.. -15?.... Is it lack of nourishment from the small bread slices and Bantom eggs?

By Jove, think you have cracked it, its a conspiracy by the Thai's to make all the resident farangs more stupid by under nourishing them by messing with the size of their slices of bread and eggs so they can extract more money of them and lighten them up before heaving them over the balcony for a spot of balcony diving,

it must be hard work for a 45kg Isaan teerak to haul 300lbs wobbly fat farang over a balcony, just think of the back injuries this is preventing laugh.png

of course no good having chicken eggs the size of ostrich eggs is it ?

your fried eggs would be hanging over the sides of the plate and on to the table

Of course it could all be a national conspiracy among the Thai's to breed smaller chickens for the eggs sold to farang's, how racist is that ?

the farangs should demand their rights and be allowed to own 1 Rai of their own land along with their "thai" sized eggs ? gigglem.gif

Quite cruel to expect farang sized eggs from a Thai sized chook.

Having said that, I was in Soi Cowboy the other night and...

I guess you're talking about the 7-11 style ham and sliced bread? As far as I can remember their ham has always been bigger than their bread. You can look at the weight of each package in grams. Bread packages are the same weight, 250g and 500g packages.

when they start half fill my beer bottles time to leave los

Already happening. Beer has increased in price while giving you less volume and a lower alcohol percent.

You can look at the weight of each package in grams. Bread packages are the same weight, 250g and 500g packages.

Please don't encourage him he will have the scales out in 7/11 weighing the packages to make sure its exactly 250 & 500 gms

and a decrease of 50 % for properly employed farangs amongst local staff...

I make my own bread, ham, bacon, pork pies, pies ,cakes etc so I can match the breadsize to the ham size plus I can cut it as thin or as thick as I wish.

and there is the solution for the OP ....he needs to buy smaller pigs

It has been most distressing over my lifetime to see a "3 MUSKETEERS" ) candy bar (5 Cents) become "1 MUSKETEER". ( $2.00++++++)

where do you buy these in Thailand ? and how many do you get on a slice of bread and are they compatible with ham

Ever seen an ostrich egg? 'Bout the size of a bowling ball. Incredible. I've never seen an ostrich so can only wonder how big the cloaca.

And to the OP, helps to read.

yes and eaten one, and its not the size of a bowling ball, for average size work on the equivalent of a dozen large hens eggs wink.png

you should see the size of wagon wheels biscuits in the uk half the size they use to be.

well here is a conundrum for you, if the manufacturers are making everything smaller and reducing "portion size and making it more expensive ....why are people getting fatter and more obese ? laugh.png

But in your example...the wagon wheels haven't got any smaller, your hands have just got bigger that's all thumbsup.gif

you should see the size of wagon wheels biscuits in the uk half the size they use to be.

And What about the "CHOCO PIES" here....have to eat 2 now to get the taste even...yesterday, i noticed my ice cream was flavorless and in a smaller container. Does this mean they have cut back on 2 main ingredients...plastic and colouring?

We are all doomed I tells ya.....What are we going to do?biggrin.png

.....What are we going to do?biggrin.png

Demand rights I tell you, and a free visa, and a free 1 Rai, to live on its racism, just plain racism this would never happen in farangistan

oh oh...and I want to pay the Thai prices for everything because Thai's are so xenophobic and racist, it just not fair (stamping my little feet)

gigglem.gif

By Jove, think you have cracked it, its a conspiracy by the Thai's to make all the resident farangs more stupid by under nourishing them by messing with the size of their slices of bread and eggs so they can extract more money of them and lighten them up before heaving them over the balcony for a spot of balcony diving,

it must be hard work for a 45kg Isaan teerak to haul 300lbs wobbly fat farang over a balcony, just think of the back injuries this is preventing laugh.png

300 lbs that is a short farang which makes it even more difficult to haul him over a balcony