Thailand's Miss Earth 'Polly' busted at ketamine party in Bangkok

webfact

So, it was a "suspected" Ketamine party.

They didn't find enough drugs to charge her with possession.

Yet they feel it's ok to tarnish her reputation with an article like this?

Seems a little unfair.

Not saying it wasn't or she didn't...but they were no charges or significant evidence.

Her reputation is just as fake as her..so what difference would it make?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss Earth pageant two years ago was busted Sunday morning.

Yessiree! a spectacular bust (for a Thai)

attachicon.gifpolly.jpg

Round with silicone : I hate it !

If you send her a polite note, I'm sure that she would remove you from her bucket list.

sure he is just jealous as he wants a man boob reduction and he is on the waiting list at Yanhee behind all the lady boys

Can honestly say a ketamine party would hardly be enjoyable in the slightest.. in fact it would be the most unsuitable substance to party with.

If she had been getting on it plenty she would have been in a much worse state than the pic shows.

I agree with Dlocks comment that if she was released without charge then its massively out of order to tarnish her rep like this

Pure propaganda and everybody falls for it !

... why shouldn't people decide what they want to do ?

Nanny state at its best [going to end bad for ALL of the population] and the sheep find it amusing

Think you posted in the wrong thread, the tin foil hat forum is 4 doors down

Doesn't look so hot without make-up. I've been with woman who are beautiful all day and look great without make-up in the morning. She looks like a girl from walking street with the same stupid habits. No pity, wrong place, wrong time. So much potential pissed away.

Police detained all 11 people, but said the amount of ketamine found was insufficient to charge them with drug possession,

blink.png

so if I am reading this right ketamine upto a certain amount is legal to have and use then ?

or is the real head line, some of the 11 people who were detained were from high standing families in Thailand and police thought it better they didn't prosecute ?

Exackery!!! It has happened before, you know, and before and before...............

Drugs and thanks to that instagram post possibly pregnant too? Oh dear! What a waste. Another lovely young woman led into ruining her life which could have been so promising.

I have a successful beauty queen daughter and have seen how too much fame and adoration too quickly can go wrong. As so often happens, they can't handle it and "too bad" is so often the result. Try and fix your life up Polly, if it is not already too late. It is a cruel world out there and not everyone who says nice things to you has your interests at heart.

Edited by The Deerhunter

I know this is a silly question, but if there wasn't sufficient to charge here, why has she got a mugshot with drug possession (K) written on the board?

Edit to add, and what is she wearing?

Mugshot taken as guarantee they will cough up the tea money!

Absolute nonsense to say there wasn't enough there to prosecute, on simple posssession charges any amount suffices. Another example of making it up as they go along.

These are just additional examples of the ridiculous discretion given to the Police in Thailand, Total corruption by the BIB, be it traffic, immigration or municipal is embedded.

\It will never change, it is deep rooted and endemic in society in Thailand and it is in their genetic make up.

Had it been in Isaarn, the coppers would have been forcing them to put their land in the pawn shop by now to pay them off or risk all kinds of additional ( made up ) charges

Bangkok hi-so, different rules apply.

Edited by Scouse123

I find her mugshot photo more sexy and sultry than the bikini photo.

Typical foreigner...loves the cracked out, broke, destitute, 3am Soi Nana look cheesy.gif

Well most have to keep their expectations low, so the 3 am So Nana look is most likely the best they will ever get, or their wallets can handle

I know this is a silly question, but if there wasn't sufficient to charge here, why has she got a mugshot with drug possession (K) written on the board?

Edit to add, and what is she wearing?

Mugshot taken as guarantee they will cough up the tea money!

Absolute nonsense to say there wasn't enough there to prosecute, on simple posssession charges any amount suffices. Another example of making it up as they go along.

These are just additional examples of the ridiculous discretion given to the Police in Thailand, Total corruption by the BIB, be it traffic, immigration or municipal is embedded.

\It will never change, it is deep rooted and endemic in society in Thailand and it is in their genetic make up.

Had it been in Isaarn, the coppers would have been forcing them to put their land in the pawn shop by now to pay them off or risk all kinds of additional ( made up ) charges

Bangkok hi-so, different rules apply.

steady on its only a little bit of Ketamine, not like she has been nicking the wheels off cars

the amount of ketamine found was insufficient to charge them with drug possession!

But there was enough to contact the Press and try to ruin reputations...

This is not news...this is abuse of the system...

the amount of ketamine found was insufficient to charge them with drug possession!

But there was enough to contact the Press and try to ruin reputations...

This is not news...this is abuse of the system...

It certainly was, but not the way you mean.

One person out of 11 has a little K left and it is a 'Ketamine Party".

How many of us have been at a small or large party and never known there was

a gram of coke in some pocket? Or in the car we were riding in.

All it takes is one person with it, and until proven innocent all in the car,

knowingly in the presence, or as is most typical unknowingly,

get tarred with the same brush.

Poor pretty Polly got invited to the wrong room,

they got too loud, and she becomes and international spectacle.

Same merde different day.

Edited by animatic

Miss Earth pageant two years ago was busted Sunday morning.

Yessiree! a spectacular bust (for a Thai)

attachicon.gifpolly.jpg

Round with silicone : I hate it !

If you send her a polite note, I'm sure that she would remove you from her bucket list.

sure he is just jealous as he wants a man boob reduction and he is on the waiting list at Yanhee behind all the lady boys

like other posters here, I like this girl on the right picture of the OP : more natural and glamour ; don't worry, we don't have to share the same women cheesy.gif

Edited by Aforek