Faraday Research

Purely by coincidence I do. Last week signed up for their 10 day trial. Galven have been sending me emails for an age reference it.

They only have sent two alerts since joining (I consider that a good thing) both 70 Pip Winners.

I hadn't traded in either was more of an exercise into how they got on. I think the yearly package is £500 Plus Vat

Purely by coincidence I do. Last week signed up for their 10 day trial. Galven have been sending me emails for an age reference it.

They only have sent two alerts since joining (I consider that a good thing) both 70 Pip Winners.

I hadn't traded in either was more of an exercise into how they got on. I think the yearly package is £500 Plus Vat

Quoting my self they added a third with a profit level of 50 Points.

8 minutes ago this one came through.......Buy USD/JPY at 123.95 with a stop loss at 123.35........this was 8 minutes ago 14,15 BST

Edited.....up 21 now 3 minutes after I posted

Edited by Chivas

8 minutes ago this one came through.......Buy USD/JPY at 123.95 with a stop loss at 123.35........this was 8 minutes ago 14,15 BST

But, if I am correct, it ended up going down through the stop loss ?

But, if I am correct, it ended up going down through the stop loss ?

Am not sure. Its at 123.70 now but may well have been much lower. I didnt monitor it after I last posted

Ok 10 day trial is up

Faraday supplied 6 trades of which 5 were winners netting exactly 300 Pips. One hit stop loss of 60

Pretty impressive. Guess the only way to evaluate if £500 is well spent for a year is to buy a membership

Ok 10 day trial is up

Faraday supplied 6 trades of which 5 were winners netting exactly 300 Pips. One hit stop loss of 60

Pretty impressive. Guess the only way to evaluate if £500 is well spent for a year is to buy a membership

That is interesting. My 10 days was also up on Friday. I had 6 trades and 3 hit stop loss. Maybe they sent us different trades. Do you still know yours ? It would be interesting to compare. My last one, on Friday, was sell NZD/USD. It was a big winner. Did they phone you a few times ?

Ok 10 day trial is up

That is interesting. My 10 days was also up on Friday. I had 6 trades and 3 hit stop loss. Maybe they sent us different trades. Do you still know yours ? It would be interesting to compare. My last one, on Friday, was sell NZD/USD. It was a big winner. Did they phone you a few times ?

No wasnt phoned at all. I think also the last one was NZD/USD.....yes take profit signal at 16.05 BST pity I didnt keep the others to compare