Same day Samsung s6 screen repair

Shah Jahan

I have a very nice samsung s6 with a broken screen/lcd and need to know of anywhere that would have parts in stock and can do same day repair

I know that everysingle kiosk in the city will take it and send it out for 3 days to fix, but I need someone who has the part in stock and does the repairs

themselves - Any ideas?

• 7 months later...

There is a guy in Mae Rim who does those repairs quickly and at a good price. He is just a little past the light at the T intersection in the center of town on the left side going North. Got a red and white sign out in front in Thai. Fixed me up with a new screen in a few hours.

Bought an Ottrebox defender before iPhone was delivered. Dropped it many times and the phone is in pristine condition. Otter says you can drive over it with a car with no damage,I didn't check that out though!

That is great. Next time my Samsun phone needs a new screen I will take it right over to the Otterbox store in Chiang Mai.

Yeah broken screens! Samsung Sseries and iPhones are premium brands and cost between $600-$1000. Otter box is $60 why you wouldn't protect your investment. Screen repair is a huge business because peopl drop phones. To me it's a no brainier

Repair, it is a no brainer.