Facebook uproar against Pattaya bar girl

webfact

Some off topic and vulgar posts have been removed also replies:

Also please see the following Forum rule

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brought shame to the country... yeah, right!

I think the RTP, corrupt politicians and other corrupt officials (i.e. park rangers, military, etc.) along with drunk and/or drugged spoiled HiSo brats who'll always get away with murder have brought such a massive amount of shame to this country that it makes the photo or act in question look like a dust mite dropping compared to an elephant one...

Will they do a reenactment?

She is an exhibitionist. She no doubt would do a reenactment if you pay her. If you want to film her in the act you must pay royalties as well. Please pass this on by word of mouth. Come come now be a good lad. Yes this is a lot to swallow.

at least she delivered where she was payed for... or maybe some think its more honorable and ok to rip off the client?

I would be shocked if the bar-girl was caught on camera reading a poetry book or a book about Einsteins theory of general relativity, that would be truly disgusting!

They should give the girl a medal of honor instead... what a promising commercial act... yes we deliver... and yes we do...

What better statement for attracting more tourists ?

lol the land of a million hookers and somehow this is provoking "outrage"...lemme guess a coconuts "story"...what you call amateur journalists trying to justify staying in the land of lies. now they are writing about stories from their facebook news feed.

Actually the person who caused shame to the country is the person who took the photo and posted it. If they hadn't posted on Facebook, no one would have known.

No it was the Japanese camera maker, no wait it was the inventor of the camera, no wait it was Buddha/God, no wait its always been there. Phew thats sorted that out

What a nasty do-gooder who posted it.

think face-ache book should remove it and the poster.

Pattaya is sex town, not Falang land.

lets keep it Sex town.

How many times you seen this type of thing around town in some corner of a bar ?

And shame on all the parents that take there kids down walking street. !!!!!!!!!!!!

"And shame on all the parents that take there kids down walking street. !!!!!!!!!!!!"

I would agree with you but I think this is the only way for families to get to the launch to go to Koh Laan.

The only 2nd floor disco I know on WS is Marine, not that it matters. What an absolute disgrace that this happened inside a building away from public view, late at night, behind a black curtain, where prostitutes dance & ply their trade. Better to stick to the gogo bars if all you want is a quiet pint & a read of the paper.

if you look at the pic the guy behind the bar he is clearly wearing an 808 T shirt.

last night in walking street a selection of 7 asstd police cars/pick up trucks etc were parked outside at 22 30 hrs with lots of braid on the officers going in and out of the premises

Edited by striderman

I wonder is she (the bar girl) will become as famous as Divine Brown or Monica Lewinsky who both earned big money from their giving nature.

Probably will....if the customer wins the next election over there.

lets keep it Sex town.

How many times you seen this type of thing around town in some corner of a bar ?

And shame on all the parents that take there kids down walking street. !!!!!!!!!!!!

"And shame on all the parents that take there kids down walking street. !!!!!!!!!!!!"

I would agree with you but I think this is the only way for families to get to the launch to go to Koh Laan.

Just for your information, the Koh Larn ferries do not operate after dusk, whereas the discos and gogo bars of Walking Street do not open until 7.30 or 8pm. If families want to take their kids there in the evening they must be very naive to come to Pattaya without knowing what they will see down Walking Street.

I wonder is she (the bar girl) will become as famous as Divine Brown or Monica Lewinsky who both earned big money from their giving nature.

Probably will....if the customer wins the next election over there.

Depends on what the meaning of is, is.

lets keep it Sex town.

Just as bad is the parents that let children have access to FB

Oh come-on, bringing shame on Thailand, you gotta be kidding me. Facebook users generally don't include Thai baby boomers (although they probably are unaware of that term). So probably 18-50 yo. Guys are you telling me you don't know about BJ bars whatever ? Geez, they are all over BKK and major resort areas, and are well advertised, even by notice boards out front.

It seems to me one example for those hypocritical Thais coming out of the wood-work, to think about. Have you forgotten what the curtain hotels of the 70's and 80's were. Don't blame them on falang, they were only visited by Thais. Have you forgotten them, remember it takes two to tango. You still see them up-country. And the original bars and massage parlors on the Petchburi Extension (that term will weed out the newbies), before Patpong and Cowboy, those bars did not start with the US military on R&R. Guess who ?

This term about bringing shame to Thailand, the minister for Tourism jumped on this bandwagon after a couple of lovely ladies danced topless (and very wet) on the back of a truck down near Patpong, during Songkran. Is Thailand still wilting after that ? No, what drew peoples attention was successive shameful governments (what ever side you sit on the fence) since then.

How many Facebook users have cried foul ? 50 users, 20, 10, 5.. And has it been broadcast overseas, Thailand has more to think about what international observers think about Thailand. How about human rights, slavery, pollution, rampant corruption. This will be forgotten next week. And those that cried foul will probably get on with their not-so-adventurist lives, until they rise again as another Facebook troll.

Edited by Mot Dang

It is Pattaya. The whole town is a internationally renowned cess pit. Either shut it all down or shut up and accept that it has its place in the world.

Are you thinking Pattaya is the only one cess pit in Thailand ?

I don't subscibe to 'Sit on my face book ' but no surprise to find a pic like this somewhere , after all LoS is the brothel of the world and Pattay is the upstairs back bedroom. Of course this is one of the reasons I am here, just wish I had more mileage left or came here when I was younger. Ah well think of the old saying One swallow does not a bargirl make. I still think there are places starting with P. that need cleaning by a Tsunami.