Thai Immigration nabs six foreign fugitives

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its notable that Thailand does not ask about criminal record when you apply for a visa or enter the country. Perhaps they should include the question "are you a fugitive or international criminal mastermind ?"

You are so clever. Gee I'm surprised no one thought of that before. A single question that could stop all criminals from entering the country. Because we know fugitives are all honest people.

Didn't stop USA immigration to ask everybody exactly these kind of questions on their immigration form 20 years ago.rolleyes.gif

Don't know about today because I'll never set foot there again.

they still ask

Its notable that Thailand does not ask about criminal record when you apply for a visa or enter the country. Perhaps they should include the question "are you a fugitive or international criminal mastermind ?"

How many would put down yes,i am a fraudster or yes i have murdered a few,but only bad people.

How many would put down yes,i am a fraudster or yes i have murdered a few,but only bad people.

Probably the same people who give immigration their correct address in Thailand if they plan committing crimes here.

There're hundreds, if not thousands more like them hiding in plain sight.... so much so that Thailand

should consider a special visa class for fugitive of the law and run of the mill criminals....

Exactly right! in plain sight nigerian scammers all over bangkok in gangs hanging out in side street restuarants.

In Sukhomvit black working girls operating in the street in full view of policeman.

I think the only explanation is thai police are colour blind- or the special visa are allready issued clap2.gif

Edited by kiwikeith