Good Software Program for unistalling corrupted program

CFC

I am running windows 7 and have a spyware program called Spyware Terminator installed on my PC. Spyware Terminator has become corrupted. I have tried to unistall it with windows but cannot complete the task. Can anyone recommend a good software program for me to install so I can unistall spyware terminator.

Edited by CFC

Please try TheUninstaller and you'll be more than satisfied. You can also delete plenty of junk with it. thumbsup.gif

.P.S. You'll be surprised how much junk you've got on your machine.

Edited by lostinisaan

I am running windows 7 and have a spyware program called Spyware Terminator installed on my PC. Spyware Terminator has become corrupted. I have tried to unistall it with windows but cannot complete the task.

Can anyone recommend a good software program for me to install so I can unistall spyware terminator.

CCleaner is always a good bet in these cases.

Have you tried re-installing Spyware Terminator and then uninstalling?

+1

Can also try uninstalling (or re-install, uninstall) while in Windows SAFE MODE

could try OIBIT uninstaller run the deep clean after

I use the free version of Iobit uninstaller and I am very satisfied : however when you try to download they ad some other software which you can unclick....

I installed Iobit and it removed spyware terminator with no problems. When I tried to re-install spyware terminator it wouldnt work. I have since unistalled it again. Can any of you guys recommend other good spyware programs. Thanks for the previous replies.

Had some spare time at the weekend and tried to sort out the problem with spyware terminator. I found out the problem was due to 1 file being left in the Program Files X86 Folder. Once I deleted this file in safe mode and then reinstalled spyware terminator it worked fine. I then ran my weekly scans and used spybot program which tried to delete a few spyware terminator files. I deleted them as a test and then spyware terminator stopped working. So it works out there isnt a problem with spyware terminator, the problem is when I run the sybot program. The spybot program and spyware terminator worked fine together for a long while, the conflict has just recently happened.