Prostitution: Thailand's worst kept secret

webfact

stickylies posted:

3. If you have an 18 year old daughter please let me know if you would like me to "have some fun with her"... and my pals... and some pals of my pals (not all at the same time of course. We're civilised guys).

I think we know who the dysfunctional sicko is.

Not a sicko at all. Simply refering to your pervious statements "Many of these bar ladies have regular repeat customers ... adults enjoying themselves".

So, again, let me (ie. repeat customer) and my buddies (ie. repeat customers) enjoy ourselves with your 18 (age of consent, so legal) daughter. Again not at the same time, but today Herr customer 1 tomorrow Herr customer 2 and so on. That is the real face of prostitution.

Many western women sleep with many different men, and even go to bars to get picked up- what's the difference? Should their fathers be grounding them?

In NZ prostitution is legal and all the women that work in the brothels have fathers.

My point: I have yet to meet the first monger who would want his own daughter to have the same occupation as a thai BG.

I would assume you haven't met many mongers, and who goes around telling everyone they meet that they approve of their daughter working as a pro even if they do? It's just not a topic for discussion.

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, what?

About every bar in the world is full of people who go to there to chat with friends and eventually look for sex. In most places I know men pay for ladies, be it some drink or the taxi home, according to the difference in wealth. And next morning they wake up and either still love their girl or leave her. What's the big difference in Thailand?

Stop trying to justify your prostitute partner, and soon to be wife, with buying a drink for a woman in a pub in your home country. From your posts on this forum your partner was a prostitute from Issan, working in a bar / brothal in Pattaya. Only a fool would compare a hard core Issan prostitute, to a regular woman from your country.

Have you EVER had a conversation with Issan ladies, and what is this about brothels? Girls in the farang scene don't work in brothels.

Agree with your last sentence.

There are no souch lousy sexless women like "regular" Farang women among Issan ladies.

The lonely losers do not have any chance of a regular farang woman, that is why they go to Pattaya and buy a lazy Issan prostitute.

Tried a "regular" farang woman- NEVER AGAIN.

Agree with your last sentence.

There are no souch lousy sexless women like "regular" Farang women among Issan ladies.

The lonely losers do not have any chance of a regular farang woman, that is why they go to Pattaya and buy a lazy Issan prostitute.

Tried a "regular" farang woman- NEVER AGAIN.

Had a (white) woman in the UK for 30 years, now I think it's time to give some other nationalities (and colours) a chance.

Wouldn't want anyone to think I was a racist by just sticking to white women.

Haha some funny coments ,i had one girl i gave up because she wanted a baby and i had the snip already and she was no pro

No problem brother , she have baby now ,, he /she , aka third gender .giggle.gif

I have done a runner , same thai man. kapclap2.gif

Now she have new life , look for good/stupid farlang on internet, he take care, forever .

Thai culture ..wai2.gif

Edited by elliss

I thought discussion of illegal topics was not allowed on here. Prostitution is illegal so why is the thread allowed?

Yep Agree, and some of the topics discussed are out of order. ( Koh Tao Murders etc ) I can see this site being shut down if it carrys on,and that would be a shame,as it also is a lot of help for expats,but ruined by the few.

Don't worry. This site is sponsored by the most anti thaksin paper in the country. Its a good way to spread propaganda to the farangs.

"We had to have a coup", headlines etc etc

Don't worry. This site is sponsored by the most anti thaksin paper in the country. Its a good way to spread propaganda to the farangs.

"We had to have a coup", headlines etc etc

We are indeed blessed , we have Bangkok Post, a new dimension , on democracy .clap2.gifclap2.gif

Without BK Post , life would be so boring in LOS.

The Farlang , would still be talking about the same old ,bar girl topic. coffee1.gif bored to tears .

Edited by elliss

I like bar girls. I respect them. I enjoy their company. I do not use them sexually any more. I have other friends I sleep with. When I was a sailor, the money given to hookers was money well spent. I have been in the company of some of the most beautiful women on the face is the Earth, both physically and spiritually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prostitution in Thailand has never been a secret.

If you can read Thai, read Rong Wongsawan's novel Sanim Soi (สนิมสร้อย) published in 1961.

If you can't read Thai, it was made into a movie in 2003 with the English title Feathers of Passion (Thai soundtrack, English subtitles).

You can watch it at http://tubitv.com/video?id=27844&title=Feathers_of_Passion

The CD is available for USD 4.50 (free shipping) at https://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=13095

Seems to me that Prostitution and Marrage is more or less the same thing.

Some say marriage is a subscription.

I agree.

And the prostitute is a much better deal for the money.

They don't take your entire paycheck every time you get paid.

You get "it" every time you want "it".

When they get old, fat or bitchy, you just find a new one.

They will even bring a friend to join in the fun if you like!

How many wives do that???

But the subscription is a bad deal.

The bar girls do not take your entire check every time you get paid....for life!

With a BG, you get "it" every time you want "it".

When your BG gets too old, or too fat or too bitchy, you find a fresh one...easy!

A BG will even bring a friend along to join the fun if you like!

How many wives will go for that???

The bar girls do not take your entire check every time you get paid....for life!

When your BG gets too old, or too fat or too bitchy, you find a fresh one...easy!

What an astounding litany of egocentric misogynistic sentiments... I'm surprised anyone would be able to have such a lack of self-knowledge to publicly admit to such a stunning self indictment of relationship incapacity on an almost sub-human level.

Imagine you get sick and need a caretaker to bring you food.

How many BGs would you expect to take care for you?

Imagine you get sick and need a caretaker to bring you food.

How many BGs would you expect to take care for you?

Quite a lot, especially if you keep paying.

How many wives dump a sick husband, quite a lot ..... and they still get your money.

I have to say it,

bar girl experiences (7 years) Vs English wife experiences (30 years)

Bar girls win on every level.

Affection, home making, cooking, looks, sex, love, child care, value for money, all BG wins, and I really don't think my former English wife was that bad a person, just that the Thai prostitutes were better at everything they did. Who would have guessed? Not me!

(Please note: I am taking 'bar girl' in the broader sense of the 'rental' term)

MaeJoMTB posted:

I have to say it,

bar girl experiences (7 years) Vs English wife experiences (30 years)

Bar girls win on every level.

Affection, home making, cooking, looks, sex, love, child care, value for money, all BG wins, and I really don't think my former English wife was that bad a person, just that the Thai prostitutes were better at everything they did. Who would have guessed? Not me!

I think you will find many many falangs agreeing with you. Why else do so many foreigners keep coming back to Thailand again and again? Why else do so many foreigners retire here? Why else do so many foreigners marry Thai ladies?

Yes, of course you have to pay a girl if she takes care for you. You pay for her time, like in any other job.

Good if you have a steady girlfriend who you can rely on. Better still if you're integrated in her family.

These bar girls are often perfect caretakers. Yes, maybe sexual caretakers, too - why not? In Thai culture sex is not regarded as a sin like in Europe.

Professional long-term care would be much more expensive in Europe, and it would certainly be quite sexless.

If you can spare some of your money and you're ready to share, then a steady Thai girlfriend is the best choice you can make (imho) - whether they call it prostitution or not.

Edited by micmichd

Yes, of course you have to pay a girl if she takes care for you. You pay for her time, like in any other job.

Good if you have a steady girlfriend who you can rely on. Better still if you're integrated in her family.

These bar girls are often perfect caretakers. Yes, maybe sexual caretakers, too - why not? In Thai culture sex is not regarded as a sin like in Europe.

Professional long-term care would be much more expensive in Europe, and it would certainly be quite sexless.

If you can spare some of your money and you're ready to share, then a steady Thai girlfriend is the best choice you can make (imho) - whether they call it prostitution or not.

Michy old chap.you have got it wrong. For some,but not all. I has a lot to do with Familys,and the way they are educated. In other words Class Yes Class. And Class has nothing to do with money.

Michy old chap.you have got it wrong. For some,but not all. I has a lot to do with Familys,and the way they are educated. In other words Class Yes Class. And Class has nothing to do with money.

Thai families or Farang families?

Farang families tend to get rid of everyone that is or might become a burden to them, while Thai families tend to care for each other. If you have a Thai gf or wife, you're an outcast to Farangs. Maybe exotic, if you're lucky or an artist. I'm not sure if you mean that by "class". Upper class people like to sponsor artists sometimes, but this is not a model for everyone.

Of course, there are economic classes in societies. Did you mean that?

Thai families or Farang families?

Farang families tend to get rid of everyone that is or might become a burden to them, while Thai families tend to care for each other. If you have a Thai gf or wife, you're an outcast to Farangs. Maybe exotic, if you're lucky or an artist. I'm not sure if you mean that by "class". Upper class people like to sponsor artists sometimes, but this is not a model for everyone.

Of course, there are economic classes in societies. Did you mean that?

Have a good think,and get back to me. As I said Money ( economic ) does not breed class. Class is all about Education and upbringing.Enyway thats very English. A few clues Morals,Manners,etc etc. they do have the here as well you know!

Some say marriage is a subscription/submission .sad.png

And the prostitute is a much better deal for the money.

They don't take your entire paycheck every time you get paid.

You get "it" every time you want "it".

When they get old, fat or bitchy, you just find a new one.

They will even bring a friend to join in the fun if you like!

How many wives do that???,,

Willy , I reckon , you have cracked the code . coffee1.gif

Edited by elliss

If you have a Thai gf or wife, you're an outcast to Farangs.

Wrong again. You are an outcast, only because you went to Pattaya and bought a cheap Surin prostitute (with baggage). What do you expect?

I once unwittingly stumbled upon a Thai-on-Thai prostitution encounter. I live in Samut Prakarn and was walking towards the elevator in my local Tesco. I was walking behind an overweight middle-aged Thai man. There was a young lady dressed in the standard Thai university uniform of white shirt and black skirt. I got to see the whole exchange play out in front of me, where she introduced herself to the older guy and he asked if she'd been waiting long. I don't understand that much Thai but it was pretty obvious what was going on. They just walked off hand in hand looking like father and daughter. I was left wondering how they set that up, maybe online.

If you have a Thai gf or wife, you're an outcast to Farangs.

Wrong again. You are an outcast, only because you went to Pattaya and bought a cheap Surin prostitute (with baggage). What do you expect?

Rumours in Germany have it that all Thai bar girls are prostitutes, I wasn't aware of this. Your "logic" is based exactly on these rumours.

People can get upset about their job and change. My gf was upset about Farangs, she had all reasons to be upset (don't ask for details), so she changed her job, and I helped her because she had helped me. You can call it a rehabilitation program if you want.

If you can't accept that people can change and societies develop, then I wonder what you're doing in a developing country like Thailand.

I expect respect.

Edited by micmichd

I once unwittingly stumbled upon a Thai-on-Thai prostitution encounter. I live in Samut Prakarn and was walking towards the elevator in my local Tesco. I was walking behind an overweight middle-aged Thai man. There was a young lady dressed in the standard Thai university uniform of white shirt and black skirt. I got to see the whole exchange play out in front of me, where she introduced herself to the older guy and he asked if she'd been waiting long. I don't understand that much Thai but it was pretty obvious what was going on. They just walked off hand in hand looking like father and daughter. I was left wondering how they set that up, maybe online.

You didn't understand much of it, but assumed she was a hooker. You are a broken man. Stay classy Jadee, stay classy.