People gather to support student detainees

Lite Beer

This will get out of control soon, if the junta don't release the students they can forget about their long term plans to stay in power.

The law is the law and you do not obey the laws you go to jail. The law abiding people who are tired of having there PM,s get rich while they get poorer and

most of the farmer seen the light and the rest of the nation is reading and getting wiser as we speak. The students a puppet for a much bigger movement if they are not held subject to the law!

The law is NOT the law when it's imposed by an ILLEGAL PM, who took ILLEGAL control of the government, by an ILLEGAL coup, and then tore up the LEGAL constitution, and granted themselves ILLEGAL immunity. If the law was truly "the law", the ILLEGAL PM and all his buddies would be on trial for insurrection.

It is not possible for these people to really care for democracy and freedom of speech on their own will: they are being manipulated by obscure forces....

Your post may say more about you than about the students. What is it like to feel spineless?

There goes a person who does not understand satire. A bit ironic , eh?

Wait a minute. I thought Thaksin paid red shirts to lob bombs and terrorize. These people are protesting peacefully. Maybe, just maybe junta lovers, these people are genuinely aggrieved with your beloved, paranoid, heavy handed junta.

I'd love To go down there and show My support, but I know as a whitey I'd be carted off for attitude adjustment straight away. These students are far braver than I.

I was there a couple days after the red shirts burned buildings in Bangkok......There is no excuse supporting them, even if they are peaceful this time until they see an opening.

In order to know red shirts burned buildings, it is necessary to know their identities. Can you name them please?

Jeeze. What a dumb comment. No logic whatsoever.

Another thread which does nothing but confirm that red-shirt supporters have the mentalities' of semi-educated schoolboys. If you want people to take what you say seriously, try to put some actual intelligent content into your posts instead of just whining.

I'm sure that you would have been happy if the Army stayed out of it and the police continued to allow the terrorists to roam freely. I wonder how many hundreds more would have been murdered before the people became so afraid they stayed at home. Yet not a single one of you will acknowledge that this was the alternative to the present situation. You are too primitive for democracy : maybe in another 50 or 100 years your children or grandchildren will understand.

It is not possible for these people to really care for democracy and freedom of speech on their own will: they are being manipulated by obscure forces....

Pray tell what obscure forces may they be....

Whoosh.

Your post may say more about you than about the students. What is it like to feel spineless?

Whoosh.

Wait a minute. I thought Thaksin paid red shirts to lob bombs and terrorize. These people are protesting peacefully. Maybe, just maybe junta lovers, these people are genuinely aggrieved with your beloved, paranoid, heavy handed junta.

I'd love To go down there and show My support, but I know as a whitey I'd be carted off for attitude adjustment straight away. These students are far braver than I.

I was there a couple days after the red shirts burned buildings in Bangkok......There is no excuse supporting them, even if they are peaceful this time until they see an opening.

In order to know red shirts burned buildings, it is necessary to know their identities. Can you name them please?

Jeeze. What a dumb comment. No logic whatsoever.

Another thread which does nothing but confirm that red-shirt supporters have the mentalities' of semi-educated schoolboys. If you want people to take what you say seriously, try to put some actual intelligent content into your posts instead of just whining.

I'm sure that you would have been happy if the Army stayed out of it and the police continued to allow the terrorists to roam freely. I wonder how many hundreds more would have been murdered before the people became so afraid they stayed at home. Yet not a single one of you will acknowledge that this was the alternative to the present situation. You are too primitive for democracy : maybe in another 50 or 100 years your children or grandchildren will understand.

I interpret your response as "No, I have no evidence. But I have lots of bluster."

All these people are paid by Thansin. New movement paid for buy old leader who can buy votes and pay for the people to riot again. Khun PM stop this before they get a foot in the door!

Who is Thansin?

All these people are paid by Thansin. New movement paid for buy old leader who can buy votes and pay for the people to riot again. Khun PM stop this before they get a foot in the door!

Who is Thansin?

well he/she mis-spelled their own name too :

Noob is the correct name I believe

Who is Thansin?

Yes who is Thansin? is the above poster the new falang poster boy for the department of peace and happiness. Definitely needs spelling lessons first.

Who is Thansin?

well he/she mis-spelled their own name too :

Noob is the correct name I believe

The alternative spelling works rather well though, don't you think?

Just a note, have just seen the GPA of the "14 Students".

None should be allowed to attend a university anywhere with their GPA's.

The lowest is 0.10.the highest is less than 2.3.

How can they be students, more like pauns.

Just a note, have just seen the GPA of the "14 Students".

None should be allowed to attend a university anywhere with their GPA's.

The lowest is 0.10.the highest is less than 2.3.

How can they be students, more like pauns.

I see, the junta huggers are getting really desperate, now!

Yes a "Junta Hugger" and Proud of it.

Remember this a Democracy in progress.

"The Junta" has never claimed to be a Democracy.

The system Thailand is under is a "Sovereignty". Look it up!

Need help why don't you employ the 14, "students"

Look them up, not a pretty picture.

Article 116 of the constitution,not article 44, was used to arrest these "students" again, Look It Up.

If you need to know what's going on, watch Pyrute (The Junta) every Friday night as he explains things and what is going on the "The Thai People" Subtitles in English. Not the B.S. you read on the forums and news papers.

I have never seen the Thai People having such a high feeling secure in my over 45 years as a guest in The Kingdom.

Yes a "Junta Hugger" and Proud of it.

Remember this a Democracy in progress.

"The Junta" has never claimed to be a Democracy.

The system Thailand is under is a "Sovereignty". Look it up!

Need help why don't you employ the 14, "students"

Look them up, not a pretty picture.

Article 116 of the constitution,not article 44, was used to arrest these "students" again, Look It Up.

If you need to know what's going on, watch Pyrute (The Junta) every Friday night as he explains things and what is going on the "The Thai People" Subtitles in English. Not the B.S. you read on the forums and news papers.

I have never seen the Thai People having such a high feeling secure in my over 45 years as a guest in The Kingdom.

If my source actually would be the dingdonghappyhappy hour of the PM on Fridays, I might exactly on your side.

Fortunately a) I have better things to do with my life and b ) I prefer to get my information from different sources and I try to invoke my brain at times!

Have a good day!