Father faces deportation to Thailand after 27 years in Britain for two 'stupid crimes'

webfact

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shows that Britain is still ruled by the same bs mentality that transported poor citizens across the world while the wealthy plundered their way through the rest of the world. And what's amazing is seeing people on Thai visa condone it Unbelievable ! His crimes weren't that bloody serious. Brits bash and rob each other every day of the week <deleted> ! It's part of the culture ! Wake up you Brit butt lickers you are ruled and played like pawns by Etonites and they would toss you to the lions too without a second thought. Stand up for what is right for once !

Your nik is most apt, Mr/Mrs no brain. Go back to sleep.

Thanks, but no jealousy involved at all, I'm a Brit myself. And I'm very special.

Did you go to the "special" school when you were a kid?

Funny. Good to see that sarcasm is still understood and appreciated.

I am almost 27 years in Thailand and if I would have been court stealing in a shop or assaulting someone I would be kicked out as well in Thailand.

True....even if you had 3 kids, and married to a Thai, out you go.....same should be in the UK.

The people who feel sorry for him, should think how they would like it if he stole over 2,000 quid from them,

Honestly, a life in the UK following a stay in prison would be no picnic. Moving to Thailand could be a very positive thing for this man,

True.

This guy is extremely fortunate indeed, because he is having his move to Thailand provided for him by courtesy of the British taxpayer, and as a bonus will have all the benefits of a Thai citizen, such as no Immigration crap to deal with, being able to buy a home, work and own businesses legally plus eligible for the 30 baht health scheme, his criminal past never questioned or held against him if he manages to stay clean in Thailand.

Who said; crime doesn`t pay?

What can one say.....he's going to face a very tough life here....!.....

I assume his child has British rights and will stay.

Immigrants globally are under the spotlight all the time....one small error of judgement, and your rights vanish

The guy seemed to have a decent job and would not have been on minimum wage. He stole £2300 from his employer and was also convicted of an assault

in 2011.

It may seem hard but he should know the rules.

The UK has been messed around for years with criminals appealing over and over and costing up millions.

I was in a cafe recently in southern Portugal where

i met a 36ish year old from the USA who could not

speak a word of Portuguese, i don't know the full

story but it seems he was caught with small amount

of drugs and as he was born in Portugal after 3 strikes

he was deported to Portugal, and here he is and cannot

return to USA, ever, oooooooohhhhh so it does happen

there in USA, i wish it happened in Australia, the population

would decrease at least by 50% overnight, some suburbs

in Sydney would become ghost towns, probably better

than what they are now.

I wish Australia would do the same, instead, what you have three is a bunch of liberals and

soft hearted whom, somehow defends the ' new Australians ' criminal behavior with

a ' fair go ' BS, while the very same criminals are living safe and sucking on the social

securities tits dry thumbing their noses at the authorities...

get a grip mate ... the Liberals are in power and implemented the toughest laws in the world ... yet also introduced the 'permanent visa for sale" with John Howard @ $500,000 a pop, the government made $5 billion in one year

now (under Abbott and LNP) they are for sale for $5 million, nearly 3,000 sold ... who, aside from the criminal element, has that sort of money?

and 3 ... 11666077_679181582212898_198057579191546

I wish the UK government would deport me to Thailand.

I have to say I despised living in the UK... counted every day I was there.... 1 year and 1 day.....

But there are plenty of prisoners that would rather return to prison (in my case the UK), than be free....

But I am not him, and personally I believe that deporting someone who only knows their "home" should be reserved for only the worst crimes.... if he was there for 10 years -- as an adult then I would hold a different opinion.....

than what they are now.

It does happen in Oz, but the problem in most of those suburbs is that the criminals were born in Oz of immigrant parents and are citizens. They inherit attitudes from their parents which lead to incidents like the guys spitting on women sunbathing at Cronulla, and the pack rapes in Sydney of 2000 and 2002.

than what they are now.

It does happen in Oz, but the problem in most of those suburbs is that the criminals were born in Oz of immigrant parents and are citizens. They inherit attitudes from their parents which lead to incidents like the guys spitting on women sunbathing at Cronulla, and the pack rapes in Sydney of 2000 and 2002.

Don't know what Oz has to do with this topic, but I'll respond.

The manner you're posting is very one sided. During the Cronulla Riots white Aussies attacked police, mob attacks on individuals of 'M.E. appearance', drunken groups chanting of racist insults etc. White Aussies have carried out 'pack rapes', cowardly verbal and physical abuse of Muslim women and so on.

Not defending very poor attitudes & criminality of some of those from a Muslim heritage background, but by no means are they unique in criminality and abusive behaviour.

Immigrants globally are under the spotlight all the time....one small error of judgement, and your rights vanish

Not if you have a muslim name, taxpayer-funded benefits (and lawyers), and a talent for dangerous rabblerousing.

• 2 weeks later...

After reading the full story, sounds like the sort of loser that deserves what he gets.

Separate convictions for assault and stealing from a shop.

This is not one small error of judgement.

But as he makes clear, there is a fairness issue, because these were not serious crimes; they were "stupid" ones. I think he'll fit right in.

After reading the full story, sounds like the sort of loser that deserves what he gets.

Separate convictions for assault and stealing from a shop.

This is not one small error of judgement.

maybe he should have run someone over and killed them whilst not having a license then it seems they cannot throw you back to where you belong picking the soft targets as usual

I wish Australia would do the same, instead, what you have three is a bunch of liberals and

soft hearted whom, somehow defends the ' new Australians ' criminal behavior with

a ' fair go ' BS, while the very same criminals are living safe and sucking on the social

They have deported a bunch of bikers...

• 2 weeks later...

They have deported a bunch of bikers...

One of whom was in Thailand at the time.

Not if you have a muslim name, taxpayer-funded benefits (and lawyers), and a talent for dangerous rabblerousing.

Nonsense.

Australia does do the same. Non-citizens get kicked out if they are (among other reasons) sentenced to a year or over in the slammer.

http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/cth/consol_act/ma1958118/s501.html