Woman loses it, orders AirAsia pilot to 'stop flying!' (VIDEO)

webfact

Woman loses it, orders AirAsia pilot to 'stop flying!' (VIDEO)
By Coconuts Bangkok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76zyYUON0UI

BANGKOK: -- A passenger thought to be mentally ill goes on a rampage aboard a plane taxiing at Don Mueang Airport and literally orders the captain to stand down in a video shared Saturday.

The incident happened last week aboard flight FD3245 leaving Bangkok to Trang on Wednesday when the female passenger randomly stood up from her seat as the plane was about to take off and told everyone to get the hell off.

"Stop flying! Do I have to look up the law? Everyone, get out! You will find out why!" the passenger said as a flight attendant attempted to calm her down.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/07/06/woman-loses-it-orders-airasia-pilot-stop-flying-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-07-06

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really felt sorry for that woman. I hope she gets the care she needs. Good job by Air Asia personnel in remaining calm and not escalating the situation.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She was a potential danger to all the other passengers.

Surely an agitated person is detectable prior to boarding. I, for one, spend my waiting time just looking at the body language of the passengers, in the departure lounge, just looking for something out of the ordinary.

Paranoid, probably yes!

The headline is misleading and the story is a waste of time. There was no rampage. Could TV please mark Coconuts stories by name so that I only click on them when I've had a few drinks first. please?

T

Surely an agitated person is detectable prior to boarding. I, for one, spend my waiting time just looking at the body language of the passengers, in the departure lounge, just looking for something out of the ordinary.

Paranoid, probably yes!

Clinically speaking, paranoid ...yes.

Not judging .. just saying.

Please allow me to ask the question most likely oin a lot of reader's minds right now...

When you see "body language of the passengers ....... out of the ordinary"

What do you do then?

Things like this always make me very sad. I feel very sorry for that woman and for anyone that is diagnosed as insane, paranoid, etc...

Must be terrible if you are trapped in your own paranoid world, while people on the outside can't understand what is going on with you or inside your head.

Hhhhmm, thinking about it - sounds like a perfect description of a politician, doesn't it? :)

She wouldn't have any relationship to some major influential person in AirAsia by any chance. Maybe her peanuts were delivered in a bag instead of a crystal bowl... whistling.gif