New fortunner

It will come equipped with Smart Key System with Keyless Entry, Start/Stop Button, knee airbags, ABS with EBD, Brake Assist (BA), Vehicle Stability Control system, Hill Assist Control, emergency light system and premium interior. Another interesting detail divulged is that the dashboard panel will look different from the Hilux Revo.

The Toyota Fortuner will offer 2 diesel engines and one petrol unit spread across 4 different variants for the Thai market. The diesel variants consist of the 2.4G 4×2 6MT, 2.4V 4×2 6AT, 2.8V 4×2 6AT, 2.8V 4×4 6AT, while the only petrol offering is the 2.7V 4×2 6AT.

Officially coming on 17 July

post-110391-14362173835796_thumb.jpg

post-110391-14362170896835_thumb.jpgpost-110391-14362170988734_thumb.jpgpost-110391-14362171058227_thumb.jpg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does this one come with crash testing ?

How about a non-hideous interior ?

Can this one accelerate with the rest of the traffic above 100km/h ?

Does this one have the handling ability to change lanes ?

Will this one still ride like a horse and cart ?

whistling.gif

whistling.gif

Yes

Maybe

Yes

Maybe

Maybe

I see that all the we can't afford ones are coming out of the closet and slagging it off before even seeing it.

What else I would like to ask can you get here if you like to have a big estate motor MUX or the best selling Toyota. Not a lot of choice really.

Had a look at the new Revo 4x4 today whilst I was in Toyoto and must say a vast improvement on the Vigo.

I see that all the we can't afford ones are coming out of the closet and slagging it off before even seeing it.

What else I would like to ask can you get here if you like to have a big estate motor MUX or the best selling Toyota. Not a lot of choice really.

Had a look at the new Revo 4x4 today whilst I was in Toyoto and must say a vast improvement on the Vigo.

new Everest (deliveries this month)

new Pajero Sport (new model in Aug)

Trailblazer

There's at least 3 alternatives to the new Fortuner or the MU-X - the first one looking like it will remain the best equipped in the segment too. It will also be the most powerful of them all, unless the (admittedly very shaky) rumors that there is a 3.2L Fortuner TRD in the pipeline turn out to be true.

Trailblazer

There's at least 3 alternatives to the new Fortuner or the MU-X - the first one looking like it will remain the best equipped in the segment too. It will also be the most powerful of them all, unless the (admittedly very shaky) rumors that there is a 3.2L Fortuner TRD in the pipeline turn out to be true.

I did leave out deliberately the Pajero as the large wheel arches in the back restrict the boot space likewise the Ford as I don't do Fords crap service. Don't know anything about the Trailblazer. So for me it's Tuna or MUX. I did hear also about the 3.2 on the TRD lets hope it come to fruition then I might be interested.

Otherwise I shall keep my sorted spivo.

The jealousy is deep.. coffee1.gif

will this one get sold in the USA or Europe ,is this one safe ,why do they make none safe cars ,for parts of asia and africa maybe price ,Laos they sell landcrusier like the rest of the world ,why can't you buy that in thailand

Trailblazer

I did leave out deliberately the Pajero as the large wheel arches in the back restrict the boot space likewise the Ford as I don't do Fords crap service. Don't know anything about the Trailblazer. So for me it's Tuna or MUX. I did hear also about the 3.2 on the TRD lets hope it come to fruition then I might be interested.

Otherwise I shall keep my sorted spivo.

There's a new PJS next month, these sketches are pretty accurate: http://www.headlightmag.com/mitsubishi-all-new-pajero-sport-%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%89%E0%B9%80/

It's a much better looking SUV, this time around

will this one get sold in the USA or Europe ,is this one safe ,why do they make none safe cars ,for parts of asia and africa maybe price ,Laos they sell landcrusier like the rest of the world ,why can't you buy that in thailand

It will get sold in AU, where a lot of the design work was also done. It will for sure be 5-star in the crash tests.

Any update on pricing of the various models?

No leaks yet.. but for sure some will leak prior to the launch on the 16th. I won't be posting them, but maybe someone else will ;)

The new Everest is rather nice,why Ford allow such dumb service here remains a mystery. If the new Trailblazer is the U.S. Chevy Crossover it will hurt Isuzu piggy sales..Toyota range of everything was superior with their benzene engines matching clinkers on mpg.

The new Everest is rather nice,why Ford allow such dumb service here remains a mystery. If the new Trailblazer is the U.S. Chevy Crossover it will hurt Isuzu piggy sales..Toyota range of everything was superior with their benzene engines matching clinkers on mpg.

The one (only?) positive for Ford is that they generally get it right in their "Mark II" versions - and in the case of the Everest, it's based on the "MkII" Ranger...

Out in the provinces, there's no brand, no dealership, full of geniuses ;)

A thai lad here at work was showing me something about a Revo today (was all in Thai so <deleted> knows what it all said)...

He was laughing though as the vehicle clearly had a price of Bt844,000 and amongst the few options listed one was the air conditioning listed at Bt25,000 !!

funny how people who are critical about the new Fortuner are automatically tagged as jealous and short on money to buy one wai2.gif

. Totally Wrong. It's the way they are driven aggressively by arrogant Big Heads.you clearly haven been here long..MU 7 drivers are the complete opposite of, more Yogi Bear types..[emoji209]

Archived