Best Agent for Cambodian Visa

Ling Kae

I will be going to Cambodia soon. Can anybody reccommend a agency who can get me a Cambodian Visa here in Pattaya.

I know online I can get one all in for $40 USD or I can stand in the queue at PP airport but maybe I can get one here.

How much in baht would an agency charge me and who do you suggest?

Thank you.

Cambodian immigration is generally pretty efficient in dealing out the visa-stickered passports. If flying in on Air Asia, pay the 100 baht for the front seating. Have your stuff filled out (an incredible 3 forms of duplicate info), passport photo and passport to hand to the officers. Wait for maybe 10-15 minutes, pay the $30 and walk to passport check line.

So it's very easy to get a visa on arrival at airport or online but you are looking for more problems with a monkey agency that is going to do we don't know what with your passport ?

People are crazy...

Nope, not that crazy, in years gone by we all had to get visa's prior to the border run and we did this by use of an agency.

In any case today I got 2 quotes and it ranged from 2,200 baht to 2,500 baht just for the Visa. So that way it is definitely ruled out.

So now it comes down to $30 USD at the airport (around 1,000 baht)

or $40 USD online (around 1,350 baht)

Thanks for the replies.

Having done it most ways in the past, the e-visa is the best. Plus it saves you a page of your passport, and these can be quite expensive pages depending on your country of origin. Normally, I cross at a land border and the e-visa is a quick deal through immigration.