Koh Tao: Trial opens for 2 accused of killing British tourists

webfact

You must be oblivious to loonodingle or the other and others campaign of harassment again Sean McAnna; or you are aware of it and don't see anything wrong with chasing someone around accusing him of being involved in either the murder of his friend or in a supposed cover-up for the "real killers".

I wonder what Human Rights organizations would think of such beheaviour?

Ali G...................

Just do this one thing... Name one other person who was on the Island who has fingered the killers. Just one Falang??? Can you??

And tell me this on what grounds do YOU have not to take seriously his allegations.

You all discuss this person or that person however that's fine hey as you have a special pass on here is that right. You have don't Jack Sheet. Absolutely jack to assist anyone in this case.

So you and I are in a different league. I have information I cant put on here you don't. you have nothing. You know nothing about the work done in the UK and Italy. Nothing.

Yes, who is this farang that fingered the killers? You think it was Sean McAnna?, if you do you are wrong.

Indeed we are in a different league, I have standards of intellectual honesty for starters.

Very, very low standards? thumbsup.gif

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely relentless.

First off, looking at someone's FB page is not stalking. People have FB pages so people will look at them. It is in the public domain.

If loono has been posting threats to said page, then I would agree it is stalking and cyber-bullying.

Speaking of threats..."You'll only end up hurting yourself with this beheaviour."

You must be oblivious to loonodingle or the other and others campaign of harassment again Sean McAnna; or you are aware of it and don't see anything wrong with chasing someone around accusing him of being involved in either the murder of his friend or in a supposed cover-up for the "real killers".

Ali G...................

Just do this one thing... Name one other person who was on the Island who has fingered the killers. Just one Falang??? Can you??

And tell me this on what grounds do YOU have not to take seriously his allegations.

You all discuss this person or that person however that's fine hey as you have a special pass on here is that right. You have don't Jack Sheet. Absolutely jack to assist anyone in this case.

So you and I are in a different league. I have information I cant put on here you don't. you have nothing. You know nothing about the work done in the UK and Italy. Nothing.

Let me ask one question, since you have information, plus know the work done in the UK and Italy...

Please state who the killers are, just name them here and now...don't circumvent the question,

Erm... Usually I can dig your posts but this looks like bait. If someone to were directly accuse another with no evidence... Well.

Tread lightly.

Absolutely relentless.

First off, looking at someone's FB page is not stalking. People have FB pages so people will look at them. It is in the public domain.

If loono has been posting threats to said page, then I would agree it is stalking and cyber-bullying.

Speaking of threats..."You'll only end up hurting yourself with this beheaviour."

Ali G...................

Let me ask one question, since you have information, plus know the work done in the UK and Italy...

Please state who the killers are, just name them here and now...don't circumvent the question,

Not sure where you get the quote "I know who the killers are"

I also told AleG "You know nothing about the work done in the UK and Italy. Nothing."

All will be revealed in court not on a forum. You must be simple to think anything else really!!! Think about it......... Here you have to tell me everything you know on this forum because i said so..

PMSL... Don't get above your station.

I was very specific in my response to AleG. Read it properly in context.

Actually yes, I got confused, it was Wai not Win that got arrested at the pier in Surat Thani, something you would know if you'd care to be more informed and less opinionated:

"Wai Phyo at a ferry terminal in Muang district in the Surat Thani province on the mainland."

LMAO!! cheesy.gif

You just admit to making an error in your damning post and then tell me to be more informed? What a dumb comment!facepalm.gif

It is the fact that I do tend to delve into the back story and actually post the relevant bits that pisses you apologists off so much! clap2.gif

You are in an exceedingly dumb, exceedingly marginalised minority of deluded shills. I understand why you try and come out fighting but you just don't have the ammunition.

In short, the lot of you continue to bring bananas to gun fights and then wonder why you get roundly smacked each and every time.thumbsup.gif

You are trying to defend the indefensible and failing at that.gigglem.gif

I kind of admire the fact that you seem to be trying to rally as a group, albeit unsuccessfully. Wasn't it this time last week when you were all called in to the office and told to raise your games? FAIL!!!!!cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

At this time you're all embarrassing yourselves again.

edit: I forgot to say thanks! At this point in time I am at 65 likes just for today, no doubt because the majority of the right thinking folks on here also think I am just opinionated and ill-informed! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

In short, you are trolling for "Likes", so much for the righteous cause for "Truth and Justice".

All that because you can't bring yourself to accept that one of the men was arrested after fleeing; there's denial and there's... well, whatever that thing you did there is.

Ali G...................

Erm... Usually I can dig your posts but this looks like bait. If someone to were directly accuse another with no evidence... Well.

Tread lightly.

You will not find one of my quotes naming who I think killed them. I wouldn't do that and I don't know. There's a lot other things than who the killers are though without knowing their names. This will be revealed in court not on a forum unless the poster was a daft. We can all talk about scenarios. Like did Hannah tell her friends who she was meeting. You know she left her mobile with her friend for example. or did the Autopsy reveal shrapnel wounds and fragments under X-ray. Did the RTP even bother to X-ray the victims. They are short on budget. Cant even afford to print a picture. Its all supposition but time will tell.

Actually yes, I got confused, it was Wai not Win that got arrested at the pier in Surat Thani, something you would know if you'd care to be more informed and less opinionated:

"Wai Phyo at a ferry terminal in Muang district in the Surat Thani province on the mainland."

LMAO!! cheesy.gif

You just admit to making an error in your damning post and then tell me to be more informed? What a dumb comment!facepalm.gif

It is the fact that I do tend to delve into the back story and actually post the relevant bits that pisses you apologists off so much! clap2.gif

You are in an exceedingly dumb, exceedingly marginalised minority of deluded shills. I understand why you try and come out fighting but you just don't have the ammunition.

In short, the lot of you continue to bring bananas to gun fights and then wonder why you get roundly smacked each and every time.thumbsup.gif

I kind of admire the fact that you seem to be trying to rally as a group, albeit unsuccessfully. Wasn't it this time last week when you were all called in to the office and told to raise your games? FAIL!!!!!cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

edit: I forgot to say thanks! At this point in time I am at 65 likes just for today, no doubt because the majority of the right thinking folks on here also think I am just opinionated and ill-informed! biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

In short, you are trolling for "Likes", so much for the righteous cause for "Truth and Justice".

All that because you can't bring yourself to accept that one of the men was arrested after fleeing; there's denial and there's... well, whatever that thing you did there is.

Unfortunately just like many Falang who have visa's that run out he was probably making his way to the border hoping to not get caught. Its common and I have done it myself. a day or 2 over stay for example. whilst he had visa problems it surely doesn't make him a killer does it?

Perhaps in ALi G World it does but not in the real world.

You know you remind me of that spin doctor who worked for Tony Blair... what was his name... Alastair Campbell I think...Your not a patch on him though but keep trying.

Ali G...................

Steady on Bonez

Loony would never do that even if he knew who they were which he has never professed to doing, however its not beyond the realms of possibility that he has information that is not yet out in the public domain as some of us know he's been in contact with relevant people in the UK

I feel for there Parents, they must be going through a Terrible time..

so so sad...

i just hope the Truth comes out and there is some Justice to this case..

That would be ideal in an ideal world. Sadly this case is not about justice. This trial is nothing but a sham. Justice cannot be served until they have the murderers on trial.

LMAO!! cheesy.gif

I am very like-able, what can I say? wub.png

Now, back to your intellectual honesty (wink.png ), you earlier admitted that you got confused and that it was not Win but someone called Wai ( is Wai?sad.png ) was the one arrested while fleeing.

So, not Win and not Zaw?blink.png

Now I am confused, what exactly are you trying to say? Maybe a little more smoke and mirrors? First you say Win was the one , then you say Wai was the one. So, which is it? What happened to your "intellectual honesty"?

Do you now understand my earlier point? Go peel another banana.cheesy.gif BANG!!

You seem to be having as much trouble getting your story straight as the RTP. Are you sure you are not in charge of all the evidence?thumbsup.gif

Ali G...................

Tread lightly.

You will not find one of my quotes naming who I think killed them. I wouldn't do that and I don't know. There's a lot other things than who the killers are though without knowing their names. This will be revealed in court not on a forum unless the poster was a daft. We can all talk about scenarios. Like did Hannah tell her friends who she was meeting. You know she left her mobile with her friend for example. or did the Autopsy reveal shrapnel wounds and fragments under X-ray. Did the RTP even bother to X-ray the victims. They are short on budget. Cant even afford to print a picture. Its all supposition but time will tell.

Not you loon, Bones.

LMAO!! cheesy.gif

I am very like-able, what can I say? wub.png

Now, back to your intellectual honesty (wink.png ), you earlier admitted that you got confused and that it was not Win but someone called Wai ( is Wai?sad.png ) was the one arrested while fleeing.

So, not Win and not Zaw?blink.png

Now I am confused, what exactly are you trying to say? Maybe a little more smoke and mirrors? First you say Win was the one , then you say Wai was the one. So, which is it? What happened to your "intellectual honesty"?

Do you now understand my earlier point? Go peel another banana.cheesy.gif BANG!!

You seem to be having as much trouble getting your story straight as the RTP. Are you sure you are not in charge of all the evidence?thumbsup.gif

What happened to your reading abilities? I posted a quote from an article as a link. f you can bring yourself to stop trolling to avoid facts you don't like you may give this another go:

"2 October: Zaw Lin and Wai Phyo are arrested. Zaw Lin is apprehended at Koh Tao and Wai Phyo at a ferry terminal in Muang district in the Surat Thani province on the mainland."

How do you know he was 'fleeing'?

Or is that just speculation on your part. Dont give me opinions, you didnt say he could have been fleeing, you simply said he was fleeing.

How do you know, please provide facts.

Off-topic, baiting, inflammatory posts and replies removed.

Please stay on the topic of the thread. That means addressing the issues presented in the post, not in making comments to or about other posters. Doing so is off-topic and your post will be removed and you could face a suspension.

You have every right to express your opinion about the topic. You may disagree, but it must be done in a civil manner.

Other post that have been in violation of fair use policy have been removed as well.

I find the silence on so many valid issues from the "Hang Em' High" brigade telling. These guys will dodge all the hard questions and pick out the weak poster from the "opposing" side like scavengers.

The mountain of evidence doesn't lie at Zaw and Wins feet. Instead of fishing a defense for the most likely suspect, they pretend like it's impossible he could have been there!

I'll believe evidence that can be verified by a third party, nothing else.

What happened to your reading abilities? I posted a quote from an article as a link. f you can bring yourself to stop trolling to avoid facts you don't like you may give this another go:

"2 October: Zaw Lin and Wai Phyo are arrested. Zaw Lin is apprehended at Koh Tao and Wai Phyo at a ferry terminal in Muang district in the Surat Thani province on the mainland."

So, who got arrested at the ferry terminal then? I thought that Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin were on trial so who is Wai Phyo?

Intellectual honesty?

cheesy.gif

A defense lawyer would have a field day with police if they continued to investigate other suspects while a trial was going on for the suspects they claim are the only ones responsible. This alone would cause reasonable doubt in many people's mind that the wrong people may be on trial.

Oh no, we wouldn't want 'reasonable doubt' to cloud anyone's view of the RTP's stellar investigation.

No John, you've got the time-line wrong. We're not asking RTP to investigate while the trial is going on, though that would be cool. No, we're asking that RTP do their jobs since mid-September 2014. For the past 10 months RTP have only been pursuing their agenda of shielding the H's people and trying to nail the scapegoats. Actually, they did that in October '14. From November onwards they've done absolutely nothing to investigate the crime or follow leads.

It's like my Thai mechanic, when I bring my car in and tell him it's got starter problems. We get the car started one time, after two minutes of cranking and pumping the accelerator pedal, and then he stands back smiling and says, "There, it starts. No problem. Bye bye."

Boomer,

I believe the time-line would start on the day the 2 accused were arrested for this crime and not on the day they go to court.

Pretty difficult explaining why you are holding 2 Men in Prison so long while you are out investigating this murder, don't you think?

So, who got arrested at the ferry terminal then? I thought that Win Zaw Htun and Zaw Lin were on trial so who is Wai Phyo?

Intellectual honesty?

cheesy.gif

:rolleyes:

"Burmese migrants Zaw Lin and Wai Phyo – also known as Win Zaw Htun – are due to stand trial on the nearby island of Koh Samui on charges of murder and rape."

You stated in an earlier post your under legal drinking age, in your profile you have down the age of 15 years and now your talking about PS4 games, how old are you?

no idea what you are talking about, what is the link between age and PS4 games, am i missing something....

Thailandchilli likes to stalk people and dig out personal information to share amongst his group, if you take a look at your profile page I'm sure you'll find they've been "visiting".

You stated in an earlier post your under legal drinking age, in your profile you have down the age of 15 years and now your talking about PS4 games, how old are you?

no idea what you are talking about, what is the link between age and PS4 games, am i missing something....

Thailandchilli likes to stalk people and dig out personal information to share amongst his group, if you take a look at your profile page I'm sure you'll find they've been "visiting".

Brilliant I take it then you like to associate with 15 year olds on the forum in an adult discussion

And now your being childish also.....looks like you better get back to doing some homework for school

am i missing something.... be clear, totally confused what you have highlighted in Bold Font... It could be my mistake but do explain...

Yes your missing your bed time, my post is very clear to adults

Brilliant I take it then you like to associate with 15 year olds on the forum in an adult discussion

come on thailandchilli, lets not go down that route, i don't know AleG, i don't know you or anyone else. I sometimes wonder if it is an adult discussion but i enjoy the forum. Personally i have no malice or allegiance to any one, Looningle annoys the hell out of me, but i am sure he is a sweet guy when all is said and done and his heart is in the right place.... anyway let the games begin (or continue)

This thread is not a game and its not a place for 15 year olds, really.

Darkknight666

There you go again! Trying to spread rumors and gossip that have no truth to them at all and have several times here already proved false.

NS did not refuse to give his DNA because he was never ask for it. Understand That! He was never asked for it! He was cleared on his Alibi alone. He gave his DNA on a Volunteer basis only. So why is it that every week you have to be told this? Are you really that forgetful? Or are you just trying to be a Snot Nosed Little Kid?

What makes you think you are so important that the Police and Prosecution in this country, or any other for that matter, owe you any explanation? Least of all in an ongoing murder investigation. They owe you NOTHING Sonny Boy! Nothing! Zippity Do-da! Zilch! They do not have to produce evidence for you or explain to you why a suspect has been cleared. For Brain Washed People it would only be a waste of time anyway.

Haven't you notice that the Police have stopped making Press Conferences since the end of October? That the only ones speaking about it now seem to be the Defense or the Media expressing their opinions? This is standard protocol in many countries in that Police and Prosecution don't talk about it to the public. They talk about it in court. .

If you want to stamp out crime and corruption in this world then maybe start in Burma (Myanmar) as they have some of the highest crime rates in the World, and by far near the highest Corruption Rate in the World to. Myanmar is tied with Zimbabwe for Corruption, for God's Sake. So if you want to help Burmese People, go their.

My question Mr Gb relates to your statement " a suspect has been cleared" Are you referring to Nomsod?

If that is the case I ask you to advise who cleared him and what were their qualifications and expertise for making that judgment call? If it was Scotland Yard or the FBI I would be impressed.Let us know at the earliest please

Well this is a very irrational question to begin with. The F.B.I work for the United States of America, and Scotland Yard works for the United Kingdom. They do not stick their nose into another countries investigation as they have enough of their own work to do. That is the CIA's Job! They will however and occasionally help out if requested by that government.

Since you impose a very improbable occurrence then what you are virtually saying is you don't believe anything that is proved here no matter how logical or how evident that may be.

Or also known as Brain Washing. .

Like you GB I am opposed to brain washing. For an important part of my career I was a university lecturer and police trainer in the People's Republic of China. Please believe me when I say I am probably more opposed to brainwashing than you even are. It is also possible that I have seen more of it.

As to the other matter you raise even in China they use Interpol in certain cases. In the case of my birth country, there are crimes occurring which may be more common in UK or USA because of their larger population base. In many of those cases it is often been the rule that the expertise of Scotland Yard or FBI is utilised.The best known case was the identical rape of 50 women. Please note not one of them was killed, most rapists in my home country do not murder, murder is a slightly different subject. Any way with nothing much to go on and the rapes continuing our authorities called in the FBI, with their vast experience and resources they nailed the guy. Turned out he was regular guy, well employed , liked by his colleagues and employers. But he was conditioned by a totally split personality, our police had been looking up the wrong tree.

It has been reported, and backed by photos, of a visit to Thailand by representatives of Scotland Yard and the UK metropolitan police. That was my reason for asking if Nomsod had been cleared by Scotland Yard, one of the world's more preeminent specialists in the investigation of crime. It was also rumoured that forensic experts from the FBI were consulted early in the piece. Given that there seems little evidence to back up the rumour that they were involved, I will withdraw that part of the question where I ask if Nomsod was cleared by FBI officers.

But in finality I could mention that an acquaintance of mine, who has far more experience than I have in Thailand, told me that there would be no policeman in Thailand capable enough to manage this case. I suspect that is likely to be unfair and untrue, but I have to acknowledge he said it. The 2 initial victims were foreigners to Thailand. The 2 who have been put on trial are foreigners. Whether we like it or not, it is an international event.

The case you are making reference to in China involves a Serial Rapist that the Local Police could not solve over a given period of time and thus requested the assistance of the FBI. I hardly think this compares or even qualifies to involve the FBI to just take a swab sample and run a simple DNA Test. Do you? But the UK did send a Special Investigation Task Force to observer only.

Yes, I do believe your friend's comments were unfair and untrue. Especially when he is not involved in any way. Anyone can sit and make slanderous remakes about something or someone over a Beer. I am sure we all do that. That is not to say that corruption doesn't exist here, like anywhere else. The Present Government has recognized this and have taken several steps to reduce or eliminate this, including steeper fines and jail sentences. But one bad apple does not spoil the whole barrow.

Someone posted here how a Doctor in Canada had fooled the authorities with his DNA by planting a tube with someone else's blood in his vein and drew from there.Yes, I remember that Rape Case as I followed it quite closely. Now do you want to know honestly what wasn't reported here?

Everyone in that Town thought this Doctor was a Great Doctor and would never do anything like this. That is everyone except the Accuser. The Town's People were so sure he was innocent that they held a Media Conference to claim his innocents and got the Press on their side to. The whole Town after that shunned the Accuser and tried to force her to leave. Until it was later proven he was guilty without any reasonable doubt and he finally confessed.

Does that sound familiar?

Yes your missing your bed time, my post is very clear to adults

give me a little respect please.... a little unfair, sorry if i offended you, not my intention, but i understand.

There's plenty of other forums for your age group that you'll find more worthwhile and amusing in fact you can do some very good work, why not help out "Jessie Vard" in Phuket, just Google it. Shes about the same age as you and in desperate need of help from people like you to get the word out.

I did hint at my concerns when he/she was defending McAnna. Age/kids/convictions..

I wasnt go to bother commenting to the baiting as Bonez has revealed his or her maturity. .. PS4 games. Crikey a new low reached on here.. Hitman lol... really.. Reference to James Bond... someone needs to get real

How do you know he was 'fleeing'?

Or is that just speculation on your part. Dont give me opinions, you didnt say he could have been fleeing, you simply said he was fleeing.

How do you know, please provide facts.

Maybe he was going for a boat trip, a little sight seeing, facepalm.gif What do you think he was doing, and provide some factual information to substantiate your reply.

"you didn't say he could have been fleeing, you simply said he was fleeing" hilarious cheesy.gif

Is your name AleG?

I dont know what he was doing and wont speculate. I never made the accusation.

As you have decided to chime in without actually answering why dont you try and answer.

No opinion or speculation as the RTP fanclub detest such things. Just facts.

What are the facts to prove he was fleeing?

Last one for tonight. Taxi drivers don't get offered 700k baht for false testimony against migrant workers! They'd turn them over for free. Hell. They may even get a reward around here.

There goes that misleading information again!

The Taxi Driver, who people here call was offered a Bribe, and was Interrogation by the Police, had nothing to do with the 2 Accused. This was in relation to a Foot Ball Team who became suspects.

The Taxi Driver was not offered a Bribe. He was offered the Reward Money which at that time was 700K, if

he could give them evidence that this guys did it. Since he could not, this was dropped.

No, he was asked to give false information by RTP for the reward money. Big difference GB. I can find the story of you like.

Excuse me but you first said the Taxi Driver was asked by the RTP to give false testimony about the 2 Accused Migrant Workers. Are you changing you story now?

Why offer an odd number like 700 k? Why not 500 K or 1 M? Could it be that this figure was the exact amount of Reward Money being offered at this time?

Have a read of what the great human rights defender Andy Hall has hidden in his small print on the 21st october.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/justice-koh-tao-murder-case/#/story.

also here

http://res.cloudinary.com/indiegogo-media-prod-cld/image/upload/c_limit,w_620/v1430880746/vlwjlxyhvartbhkkux4b.pdf

Cant see anything hidden, its on a website open for viewing for the whole world to read..................do you want to be just a tad more specific

They admit to "finding" (robbing) Davids phone, oh yeah even though they were so drunk they couldn't walk,

No wonder the only thing that keeps coming out of Andys mouth is DNA DNA he should have worked for OJ.

But did they keep this Mobile Phone alleged to be David's worth 2 or 3 months of their wages? No! Of course not? It is alleged that what they did instead was they gave it to a Friend. How generous!

Now you would think this close friend would be grateful for such a fine gift wouldn't you? But it is alleged that he tries this Mobile Phone and it doesn't work. So what does he do next? Does he get a SIM Card and try again? Does he give it back to who ever gave him this fine gift? Does he turn it into the Lost and Found? Oh No!....No!...,No! It is alleged that he smashes it into small pieces then puts it in a Plastic Bag then throws it into the bushes behind his accommodations. Sounds plausible to me....I think?

Wasn't it one of their other friends like this who was drinking with them, also say he did not think the 2 accused did this crime? Nice to have Friends like that!

Nobody to my knowledge has said they do not have the "Chain of Custody" concerning the DNA Tests. All that was said is that the Defense doesn't have that yet. Just like they never had the Hoe, which has been reported that they do now. But time will tell.

They said they lost things (the hair, etc), and they said that DNA 'was all used up'. Add to that, RTP have been dragging their feet in every ridiculous way - trying to avoid any re-examination of DNA. Oh, and RTP's lead investigator said he never saw results of Nomsod's test, didn't know if it was really done, didn't know if it was compared to DNA from victim, and didn't know if the sample still existed or where it was. And even if they did know anything about NS's DNA, they certainly wouldn't share that data with the Brits. If that's not screwing-up 'chain of custody' ....then what is? Everything RTP are doing screams cover-up and screw-up and shielding the H's people.

And then there's a 600 lb gorilla sitting in the middle of the room, which RTP are determined not to acknowledge: I'm referring to DNA comparisons (with victim) of those who should be prime suspects. Besides Mon and Nomsod, there are their tough-guy buddies who like to pose with weaponized rings and guns. There's only one reason none of those people have been looked at by RTP: COVER-UP!!!

One of the biggest indicators that something is amiss to me is what Mon and his cop mate said to Sean - they were not interested at all in what he might have known or done (even though they said he had their blood on his hands). They seemed to just want a scapegoat quickly to make closing the case a lot easier.

The apparent murder scene is just yards from the beach-front of Mon's resort (InTouch). The B2 were on a log on the beach-front of his resort. The alleged murder weapon is from his resort. His employee found the bodies. He was second on the scene. This couldn't be any more on his patch, yet all he appears to want is a quick convenient closure. If he thought Sean was involved why not try to find out who else was involved etc. I think he knows who, and I don't think he would be covering for (just) the B2.

Archived