Tomorrow July 10 from 9am - 5pm no Electricity in Jomtien

alocacoc

Without AC and fan i can't sleep. No way. And 9am is quite early to get up for me. So, when i wake up at 6 or 7 am what i do every morning for take a pee, i will set my AC to the lowest temperature which is possible and hope i can sleep at least till 10-11 am. Then i take a 'cold' shower, drive to the Central mall and spent some time there. After then i will go to enjoy a massage at Savanna Massage. After this it's time for a late lunch. If it's cloudy, i will fill the left time with a ride on my MC or i take a ST.

So far, that's my plan. Nothing wrong with that. Right? smile.png

Edited by alocacoc

I believe the outage is to do tree lopping at overhead cables.....nothing like maintenance planning to control the growth to a height that would cause such an inconvenient situation for so many residents,tourists and Businesses!!!! TIT"......

Without AC and fan i can't sleep. No way. And 9am is quite early to get up for me. So, when i wake up at 6 or 7 am what i do every morning for take a pee, i will set my AC to the lowest temperature which is possible and hope i can sleep at least till 10-11 am. Then i take a 'cold' shower, drive to the Central mall and spent some time there. After then i will go to enjoy a massage at Savanna Massage. After this it's time for a late lunch. If it's cloudy, i will fill the left time with a ride on my MC or i take a ST.

If air conditioning is your requirement, there's always the afternoon petting zoo at the TQ.

Already no water since June 9 afternoon and still not back. Guess no shower for me today until the power comes back on AND hopefully also the water.

Not sure if it is related

I will have to make due with a few refreshing towels today and bottles of water for a little freshness this morning.

Thepprasit Rd.

I believe View Talay 5 has standby generators, I bet the residents hope they bought plenty fuel.

All the view talays and high rises have emergency generators to operate lifts and emergency lighting.

So not the apartment's supply, I will send a warning to my friend in #5.

Cheers.

If air conditioning is your requirement, there's always the afternoon petting zoo at the TQ.

Can you explain this to someone who doesn't live in Pattaya, but goes there sometimes.

A good time to go to Central Mall...have lunch...and take in an afternoon movie...with someone' wife or gf...smile.png

The girl in your Avatar will do me.

No she won't...she is too busy with her internet boy-friend contributors...her farang live-in personal banker...and of course spends some time with her Thai husband and children...(she would never cheat on any of them) she is not that kind of girl...