One night in Bangkok: Two robbers held up seven 7-Eleven stores

webfact

Two robbers held up seven 7-Eleven stores in one night

10-7-2558-11-02-34-wpcf_728x410.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police have launched a manhunt for two robbers who robbed seven 7-Eleven convenience stores in Bangkok on Thursday night and escaped with about 25,000 baht in cash.

One of the robbers was seen in a store’s video footage “wai” the frightened staff before escaping in a waiting motorcycle.

Police said that the two robbers who both wore crash helmets which covered up their faces took turns to rob the seven convenience stores. All the seven incidents took place between midnight and 2 am.

The first which was robbed is located at Suthisarn and the robbers took away 6,000 baht in cash. It was followed by the one at Prachasongkroh 16, Srivanich 2 market, Paholyothin 1 branch, Areesamphan 1 branch and Paholyothin 9 branch.

All the seven stores are located in Huey Kwang and Phya Thai districts.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/two-robbers-held-up-seven-7-eleven-stores-in-one-night

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-07-10

they will be lucky if they do not crap out from a 9mm slug between the eyes. dangerous game to be playing, but some like to live4 in the fast lane danger is a high for them, just like booze/drugs for others.

i see no happy ending if they continue their present type of employment.

Should be a couple of Burmese being rounded up for this about now. With some "reliable" witnesses pointing the finger and some DNA evidence (that will be eventually and conveniently lost) its a solved case already. Well done Royal Thai Police another case solved in under half an hour !

they will be lucky if they do not crap out from a 9mm slug between the eyes. dangerous game to be playing, but some like to live4 in the fast lane danger is a high for them, just like booze/drugs for others.

i see no happy ending if they continue their present type of employment.

25 000 bht, they ll get a few happy endings

I would never let my daughter work in a 7-Eleven.

These stores are frequently getting robbed and staff have even been murdered.

Those working in these stores should receive danger money:

Terrible seeing that kid standing there frozen with fear.

Edited by Beetlejuice

I suspect these were Chinese tourists wanting to get a refund on expenses after touring Thailand...and not being allowed to defecate on the grounds of Chiang Mai University...

They must be desperate.Kept on robbing total 25000 baht.I'm surprised that after 2-3 robberies the police would stake

Out the rest of the 7-11's in the area.Maybe stores have to change their policy.That if your head is covered you can't

Walk in the store.

Myself I wouldn't work n any store in the world without protection of some kind.

They must be desperate.Kept on robbing total 25000 baht.I'm surprised that after 2-3 robberies the police would stake

Out the rest of the 7-11's in the area.Maybe stores have to change their policy.That if your head is covered you can't

Walk in the store.

Myself I wouldn't work n any store in the world without protection of some kind.

Maybe that is why most 7-11 are out of business in the USA.

When these idiots get caught which they will. Because of the number of robberies I reckon they will get at least twenty years to life all for les than five hundred pounds, brain dead morons.

A law should be introduced to give shop staff a right to shoot a robber. This will help

Would you trust your average 7/11 clerk with a gun ? Not me.

yes I would! lawful citizen with a registered gun is, according to statistics, as safe as one without.

sane people never use guns, registered on their name. and insane people would find a way to kill other human being anyway.

by they way, guns are legal in Thailand now. what I want is the right to shoot a robber without any consequences.

I guess they know that when being robbed the 7-11 clerks just back off and hand over the till, whereas with a private store there's no telling what will happen.

Maybe the mastermind once worked there.

7-7-1-1 looks like a lucky number.

Maybe next time it will be 1-1-7-1-1.

Hey don't laugh, I hit for 100,000 baht on number 11 on 1 December 2014, had 50 tickets..............7 come 11whistling.gif