Latest full page ad !

uksomchai

Having finally stopped getting the " Like us on Facebook " full page ad that blocks out everything we now have the

" Breaking news " full page ad.

Do admin really not realise just how annoying these ads are ? Do they not realise that they are going to be losing posters if they keep these intrusive ad campaigns up ?

Please stop with the full page ads. angry.png

I quite agree - in fact I was just about to start a thread myself. FYI, the ad to which I refer is the one attached here as a screenshot.I presume this is the one YOU mean uksomchai?

post-30368-0-02611100-1436804465_thumb.j

Edited by VBF

Having finally stopped getting the " Like us on Facebook " full page ad that blocks out everything we now have the

Do admin really not realise just how annoying these ads are ? Do they not realise that they are going to be losing posters if they keep these intrusive ad campaigns up ?

Spare a thought for the people who welcome the offer of this possibility to subscribe easily to the Thaivisa newsletter.

Spare a thought for the people who welcome the offer of this possibility to subscribe easily to the Thaivisa newsletter.

Maestro I understand that but this is far too intrusive and simply cannot be ignored even if you want to! Surely a lesser banner that can be bypassed would achieve that AND be less of a nuisance to those who aren't interested?

How about Admin sparing a thought or two for all those posters that DON'T want spamming with news letters or for those of us who already get these news letters but still keep getting a FULL page ad asking me to sign up for something I already get by default ?

I understand that TV has moved to a fully commercial platform but remember just who brings you in the money.

You can push posters just so much angry.pngmad.gif

Just a thought...... why not set it so that it only appears to those who are NOT logged in? To those of us who just log in automatically via browser or App settings, isn't it just "preaching to the converted"?

Or allow a "don't show this again" setting