Iq Test

the gentleman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm bugger... 126

This is what the result said

"We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns ? both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction ? especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results."

Not too bad I guess. I like the bit about "overall high intelligence", though I kinda have my doubts that it actually reflects the truth! :o

129 :o

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Precision Processor.

This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

goo on lad.. Right up there

My score is 138

This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.
:o

The only predictable patterns in my work place is that I will never be able to explain logic to the dumb asses that I work with... :D

my IQ is zero as i got disconnect from the net on the last page...lol

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

seems like low average compared to others on this board :D

1 chang and it might improve bit, 3 of them and you'r lucky to get more then 100 :o

Anything to do with math and I haven't got a clue. I remember my SAT's. I was in the 96th percentile for verbal and the 45th percentile for math. Enough said.

Congratulations, tax!

Your IQ score is 133

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

word warrior eh! so dont nobody mess with me on this forum ok. otherwise i will spell you to death... without even trying.

Mine came up to 133 and:

" we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns."

Wow. Now if I could just make some money at that. But philosophers aren't in real big demand these days...

Have any of u seen a US TV show they play last year and this year like sometime in March? It was "What's your IQ" and they average your IQ with like other states, gender, occupation, etc. It was fun, u can participate at home writing answers down on paper, or follow along online. And there were time limits. But i think i got a 120, thats because my daughter wont leave me alone long enough to hear the questions and think about it....hehehehe :o *blame the innocent one*

I did the test again and just marked the answers randomly just to see what they come up with...

this was the result:

Congratulations, buck!

Your IQ score is 81

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Seems their number thing might give a rough indication, but they certainly don't want to offend on the description!!!

Congratulations, Cutie!

Your IQ score is 129

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician.

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Spotting patterns... mmmm...