Iq Test

the gentleman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your IQ score is 136

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Not sure what this all means. My intellect has been totally blunted from kicking fog in the Thai university system and from drinking with and enjoying the company of my pisshead mates. "Visionary Philosopher" - Plato would be totally ashamed of the company I keep. My philosophical musing extend to imagining what I might be in for if I stuck 2 purples to my forehead instead of just one, on my ocassional missions to Patong.

Congratulations, Ned!

Your IQ score is 127

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

I did another at IQTest.com and got 133. They list all the scores in a range as follows:

Average: 85 - 115

Above average: 116 - 125

Gifted Borderline Genius: 126 - 135

Highly gifted and appearing to be a Genius to most others: 136 - 145

Genius: 146 - 165

High Genius: 166 - 180

Highest Genius: 181 - 200

Beyond being measurable Genius: Over 200

Bugger!

Company firewall wont let me on it...

I got:

Forbidden

You were denied access because:

Access denied by SmartFilter content category. The requested URL belongs to the following categories: Entertainment, Dating.

I interpret this as 150 because I can.......

Basher

Congratulations, adjan!

Your IQ score is 131

Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

:D ... funny ! I will try again so soon I will understand the questions... :o

It would seem that we have a gossly disproportionate number of geniuses in this forum. Since an IQ of over 130 is considered genius and represents less that 2 percent of the world population, our forum is something that should be reported in Ripley's Believe It Or Not, I vote for the Not.

I cannot say the test is flawed, as my result corresponded closely with the Stanford Binet and Wechsler Bellview IQ tests that have been administered to me.

Of course, we all have brain capacity far in excess of our use, so what!

This genius still was a poor student (not challenged by the educational system was my excuse). A faculty committee in high school seriously questioned by success at the college level as did the college faculty committee that questioned by capacity to to graduate work. My post graduate degree merely attests to my doing the minimum required of me to pass, as did my professional certification which was achieved after a couple of tries.

I can add that my verbal acuity, which is that portion of one's intellect that corresponds to the tests "wordsmith" or "wordwarrior" designation, was off the scale, ie above 200, which helped a lot on my other areas of intellect that were probably in the normal or sub-normal range, so overall I did better than any individual score represented because of my one extra strong area. Suffice to say, I went into a wordsmith profession and do enjoy this fourm, so am not surprissed at the number of members reporting strong "wordsmith" performance.

P. S. It took me two tries to pass high school and college algerbra and my hat is off to any of you who figured what the gobblygook figures had in common.

It would seem that we have a gossly disproportionate number of geniuses in this forum. Since an IQ of over 130 is considered genius and represents less that 2 percent of the world population, our forum is something that should be reported in Ripley's Believe It Or Not, I vote for the Not.

well written :o , I took the test again and got 156 :D

Took the test, score 124: Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Never done one before & gave a 15 min time limit. Quite content with the results.

How long did some members ponder over the answers as there is an awful lot of smart cookies out there :o

Congratulations, robert!

Your IQ score is 129

This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace.

the big picture hummm :o

I took one of these tests 12 years ago and scored 134. Definately a decline in progress.

Congratulations, jim!

Your IQ score is 129

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

wow!

I never thought of myself as a word warrier. Bar brawler probably is a little closer to the truth.

Hmm... I had a go at that test and got 141 aswell. Seems we are of equal intellegence Frankie! I do believe the tests are a load of <deleted> though. They all seem a little inconsistent, and overly generous - Probably a good way to get the real dumbo's to buy a bullsh*t certificate... Anyway, here's what the test said;

Congratulations!

Your general IQ score is 141.

A person whose IQ score falls in the range of 129-143 is considered to be "highly intelligent".

An IQ is a composite of your scores across 12 distinct aspects of intelligence. Each person has a unique intellectual make-up, with strengths and weaknesses that affect their methods of understanding, recognition, communication and association. Using a carefully cross-reference scoring scheme, TestCafe is able to accumulate a profound quantity of information about your natural intellectual abilities.

For example, your Pattern Recognition score is 100.

###### ...

give me one in french :o

francois

I tried it too and had 126....

but had some problems with the English definitions.....

this test is a bit more difficult, if you are not an English native speaker.

Anyway, nice to try it out.

Btw, is there any timeout for this test?

Johann