Real nurses demand action against sexy fake nurses

Lite Beer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Total lack of understanding from the club, real nurses are not sexy. How can they even suggest such a thing.

Are you kidding ? The last time I was in the Bangkok-Pattaya hospital (to get Lasik surgery) I ended up needing a neck brace for the whiplash I gave myself while snapping my head from side to side to ogle all the gorgeous nurses wandering around there ! w00t.gif

They probably thought I was a "mentally challenged" cerebral palsy sufferer from the way the drool was gushing from my mouth and the spastic way I kept twisting, turning and stumbling around the place. Little wonder none of them wanted to look at me ! crazy.gif

(edit - noted "sarcasm" statement from later post.) wai.gif

Edited by Kerryd

How many of the real nurses have fake silicone noses?

Jealousy will get you know where ladies.

I know of some "real" Thai nurses that freelance the streets while not at work in their "real" hospital. They have plenty of time to wear skimpy nurse uniforms then.

I have a sensible suggestion for bars and clubs wishing to hold 'sexy nurse' events.

Go down to your local government hospital, employ real nurses for the evening.

Then, nobody has cause for complaint.

Vaguely related story concerning nurses. When I first arrived in retirement I contemplated continuing to work in the university setting. But first I needed to learn some Thai language. One university offered a program for a one year education visa where I would take the Thai language course and work with a community organization to help with learning their English. I was asked who I would like to work with in the city. Well, that was the first time I had to think about this. The office noted that I had just come from the hospital for a checkup. You know, I was told all the Doctors speak English but no one teaches the nurses. Oh, there is a heaven!!! Unfortunately, the program was cancelled due to visa abuse so thus ended my hopes and dreams.....

Nursing is a Nobel profession. It takes men desperate for validation and release and makes them feel better. No, wait...that's prostitution.

Is there any danger that these waitresses dressed in fake, revealing nurse uniforms will be mistaken for the real thing? Their protest misses the point entirely because the problem isn't the objectification of nurses, but the objectification of women.

T

Hell, I know one knock out female doctor, and 2 equally gorgeous nurses, all at the same hospital in Chiang Mai, and all 3 work as bar girls on the w/e to "supplement" their income. So what's the big deal?

Our son was born at the McCormick Hospital in Chiang Mai nearly two years ago.

The first time I saw him was when they brought him out in a crib accompanied by the pediatrician, who was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen in my life.

Between looking at her and looking at my newborn son I was a gibbering mess.

Some of the nurses who looked after my wife and son were not only good looking but very dedicated to their profession.

Pretty good looking nurses at CM Ram but who cares about fake nurses ... Its much worse with all these loony cops driving around extorting people for imaginary stuff - they must be fake since a normal cop would never behave like these morons ...

Total lack of understanding from the club, real nurses are not sexy. How can they even suggest such a thing.

The things people get upset with I find hard to understand sometimes, way too sensitive !

"real nurses are not sexy."

Bend over and say that again.

nursenoir_nursediesel4.jpg

That's a nasty insinuation.

Indirectly the author of this article subordinated that real nurses are not sexy.

I prefer any time a party with real sexy nurses over a party with fake sexy nurses.

It's the same with sexy students parties, sexy stewardesses parties, sexy accountants parties and sexy office worker parties.

Granted

Sometimes it is not clear if some girls wanted to earn extra money,

but that clears, no later then, by the next morning.

The venue blamed nefarious influences of foreign culture, well-known to lack Thailands indigenous purity.

A manager of the entertainment venue told Thairath Online they have visited the nurse association with a grocery basket to apologize on Friday, claiming they were only following foreign examples.

Damn Farangs, again!

Thailand's indigenous purity! Until someone makes a noise like money. Hypocrites. Edited by jesimps

The venue blamed nefarious influences of foreign culture, well-known to lack Thailand’s indigenous purity.

A manager of the entertainment venue told Thairath Online they have visited the nurse association with a grocery basket to apologize on Friday, claiming they were only following foreign examples.

Damn Farangs, again!

"Damn Farangs, again!"

Remind me. Who is it that are the sex tourists? Thais?

A few years ago I spent a couple of weeks in SuanDork. very close to death. When the worst was past one of the nurses sat on the bed and lowered her head to my shoulder and gave me a hug saying how happy she was that Uncle had survived. A caring, competant and human nurse and person.

I am surre the girls in the article are human too but there are times where there is nothing like the real thing.

The venue blamed nefarious influences of foreign culture, well-known to lack Thailand’s indigenous purity.

Damn Farangs, again!

"Damn Farangs, again!"

The sex- TOURISTS would be some farang, a bunch of Japanese, some Chinese, some Indian...

But the people who use Thailand's sex -INDUSTRY at approx 90+ % are all Thai!

Better luck next time, at being Thai'er than Thai!

The venue blamed nefarious influences of foreign culture, well-known to lack Thailands indigenous purity.

Damn Farangs, again!

"Damn Farangs, again!"

Would you be surprised to learn that most of Thailand's sex industry involves Thais. Also at least 50% of the people involved in sex tourism are Thai. Think about it.

This guy lost his train of thought and was referring to the purity of the upstanding charlatans monks.