Do even the best Thai Wives tell Lies?

NoshowJones

After 5 pages & 120 posts, we don't still don't have a definition of what exactly constitutes a lie. We all tell them, to a greater or lesser degree.

People do what they do, to get the results they want.....or think they want. laugh.png Another way to put it is, 'do what they need to do to survive'.

But this doesn't answer the OP's question.Which is, of course, unanswerable. smile.png

How would we define what a lie is?

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."

Mark Twain

thumbsup.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are probably right, but I think it would be wrong for a UK person to refer to American or Australian politicians or any other countries politicians in that way.

Why? It's well known that politicians lie, wherever they live. Probably the only US person running for office that doesn't lie is Trump and he's not a politician, yet. If he actually wins, you can expect the situation with him to change.

Just because you agree with Trump doesn't mean he's not lying. I tend to think Trump lies his ass off, worse than a typical Republican (and that's saying a lot). Making misleading statements or gross exaggerations are same as a lie.

• 2 months later...

My wife swears she has a ผัวน้อย (minor husband) but I know she hasn't.

Yes she does, it`s me. Please give her some more living money, because I`m getting sick and tired of always having to buy the meals and drinks when we are out.

The tell tale signs that they are lying is when their lips begin to move.