Just got a Tab S; what do I use it for?

I am really sad that I cannot get Pandora to work on this device. Any similar alternatives that work in Thailand?

from www.pandora.com

Dear Pandora Visitor,

We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.

We believe that you are in Thailand...

Pandora works fine here using a VPN, but might impact your volume limits.

Which radio station(s) are you interested in streaming? Check their website(s) for a stream link, or...

Edited by bamnutsak

Pandora works on a VPN And I do use that on my desktop; but a VPN+Tablet did not work for pandora because it required a flash player to load the desktop version; and the app is unavailable in our country.

I am really sad that I cannot get Pandora to work on this device. Any similar alternatives that work in Thailand?
from www.pandora.com
Dear Pandora Visitor,
We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S., Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to work diligently to realize the vision of a truly global Pandora, but for the time being we are required to restrict its use. We are very sad to have to do this, but there is no other alternative.
We believe that you are in Thailand...
Pandora works fine here using a VPN, but might impact your volume limits.
Which radio station(s) are you interested in streaming? Check their website(s) for a stream link, or...

I use my tablet more and more. The laptop I only use for some windows applications .

The tablet you can carry with you everywhere, use dropbox to sync your important images and files. Read articles and books, send messages .

I know I can do the same with my smartphone but the screen is just to small .

• 2 weeks later...

Better for reading on than the phone. I have the 8.4 and love it for reading.

[off subject] @ tw25rw

I tried to PM you about where you sent your phone to get J-Tagged. (but the PM keeps crashing).

(i saw in another post you sent off your phone to be J-Tagged).

i have a similar situation.

would love to know more details where you sent it and how much cost :)

Regards,

Marc