How long is 7 days in 90 day reporting?

I was due to report today,July 20th, for the 90 day reporting, I could go this Friday but next Monday would be much more convenient for me. On the official form it says or after 7 days the period of 90 days expires.

So does that mean I can go next Monday which is the way it seems to read to me, or is this Monday included in the 7 days?

Thanking anyone in advance.

I know this has not been asked for, but plse be informed, you are not forbidden to report on this coming tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday.. There is no law saying that you have to wait until very close to disaster.....

Glegolo

Can it be done online?

I tried it last week, but the website just stopped after posting the completed form. Another fault is the requirement of Internet Explorer, which forced me to install Windows in a Virtual Machine, just to find out that it does not work. post-4641-1156693976.gif Red card for no user friendliness. I would like to hear from someone who succeeded in the past.

Can it be done online?

I tried it last week, but the website just stopped after posting the completed form. Another fault is the requirement of Internet Explorer, which forced me to install Windows in a Virtual Machine, just to find out that it does not work. post-4641-1156693976.gif Red card for no user friendliness. I would like to hear from someone who succeeded in the past.

See the pinned topic at the top of page one of this forum. Lots of people have been able to do them. It can be done with Chrome and Firefox with extensions installed. Safari already has the ability by using the agent switcher.

• Like 1

I recently received a severe warning about late reporting even though two weeks prior to my 90 day reporting day i was in the same office getting a proof of address form for use with new passport application and paying 300 Bt for that service. The guy said you must report to me and not just be in the the office using another service even if it for address confirmation- so now you know

JGV

I recently received a severe warning about late reporting even though two weeks prior to my 90 day reporting day i was in the same office getting a proof of address form for use with new passport application and paying 300 Bt for that service. The guy said you must report to me and not just be in the the office using another service even if it for address confirmation- so now you know

JGV

This sounds like 1st of april joke, or at least a great big misunderstanding.....

Glegolo

Sorry to hijack you thread but hopefully I can get an answer without starting another. Didn't check until I got home, yes a Dumbo I know. Here's the saga. Went to Udon Thani on the 23rd June this year for my 90 report, given a new date to report on the 18th September. If calculated correctly, counting the day of my initial report and the date of the next report, I have be given only 88 days. What are they up to or is my maths crook? Hope some can help. Thanks.

Sorry to hijack you thread but hopefully I can get an answer without starting another. Didn't check until I got home, yes a Dumbo I know. Here's the saga. Went to Udon Thani on the 23rd June this year for my 90 report, given a new date to report on the 18th September. If calculated correctly, counting the day of my initial report and the date of the next report, I have be given only 88 days. What are they up to or is my maths crook? Hope some can help. Thanks.

I think the officer doing it looked at the calendar when he did your report date. Your 90th day falls on a Sunday so he made it for Friday the 18th.

You can do your report on the 21st of September without a problem if you want to.

• Like 1

I think the officer doing it looked at the calendar when he did your report date. Your 90th day falls on a Sunday so he made it for Friday the 18th.

You can do your report on the 21st of September without a problem if you want to.

Thanks for that