365Sport Offer For Premium Package

dsfbrit

365 Sport sent me details of this offer. I am not interested as I only want to watch the Premier League and some Championship football and last year they offered TV forum members a 12 month deal 'standard' package for around 4000 baht.

Does anyone know if a similar offer is out there anywhere, as 365Sport seems to offer different deals to different web-sites and users.

Is there another online site that is similar to 365Sport that offers the football this year?

Thanks for your help.

(it says below I was a part of the free trial - I wasn't - but they say that is irrelevant to the offer)

The offer:-

Dear david ,

We hope that you have enjoyed your free trial of the brand new “Premium” package on 365 Sport TV.

To continue receiving all 22 channels once your trial has ended, you can now take advantage of our MEGA DEAL to get our fantastic PREMIUM PACKAGE for a whole 6 months for ONLY 3999THB - a generous 1600THB discount from the regular price.

NOTE: This is a limited period offer which ends midnight Friday 31st July 2015

If you have any questions or require assistance, please email us at [email protected]

Kind regards,
365 Sport TV Team

Edited by dsfbrit

farmerjo, I just looked at their website to see what their channels are and it seems to be all out of date - just 5 channels listed.

Where will you be watching the football - or is that not one of your sports you want to watch?

dsfbrit, like you I paid 4,000 baht last year for 365sport, primarily to watch the EPL. I have watched a few other sports programs but 'only because they were available'. I wouldn't have bothered normally and I wouldn't be taking up their 'premium package'.

Today I received this email from 365sport:

Dear ****** *********,

In order to continue receiving 365 sport it is necessary to make payment. You are not contracted or obbliged to pay for this subscription.

If payment is not received by the due date below, your service will be discontinued.

You are able to make payment using either PayPal or Counter Service at 7/11.

You can login to your client area to view and pay for your subscription: https://www.365sport.tv/viewinvoice.php?id=43664

Invoice ######
Amount Due: 6,000 THB
Due Date: 29/07/2015

Invoice Items

Standard Subscription (29/07/2015 - 28/07/2016) 6,000 THB
------------------------------------------------------
Sub Total: 6,000 THB
Credit: 0 THB
Total: 6,000 THB
------------------------------------------------------

Kind Regards,
365 Sport TV Team
www.365sport.tv

So it appears we're not going to be offered the same discount package as last year directly from 365sport.

I'll wait to see if they offer a similar discount via Thai Visa again but, in the meantime, some friends have recommended 'ILIKEHDTV' so I'm going to have a look at that. Apparently they have a 250 baht per month package that includes all the EPL matches. The downside is that there's no catchup option, it's live only with replays at set times over the following days. Not a big problem because, personally, I watch practically all the football live anyway.

And, if after a few weeks, I decide it's not for me I can always go back to 365sport.

Edited by sumrit

farmerjo, I just looked at their website to see what their channels are and it seems to be all out of date - just 5 channels listed.

Where will you be watching the football - or is that not one of your sports you want to watch?

I dont watch epl.

I got it for the ashes.

sumrit, thanks for that information - I will go and look at that site. I suppose 6000 baht for this next year is not bad really, as it will include the European Championships as well.

Digitalbanana, thanks, it looks like ILikeHDTV is well worth a look.

farmerjo, I hope you are Australian otherwise if you are English like me, you may be in for some depressing viewing:-)

Edit: I just subscribed to ILikeHDTV and it seems a really good package - the football and all the other stations for 250 baht a month. I have not taken out a package yet though. Does it show ALL the Premier matches???

Edited by dsfbrit

sumrit, thanks for that information - I will go and look at that site. I suppose 6000 baht for this next year is not bad really, as it will include the European Championships as well.

farmerjo, I hope you are Australian otherwise if you are English like me, you may be in for some depressing viewing:-)

Edit: I just subscribed to ILikeHDTV and it seems a really good package - the football and all the other stations for 250 baht a month. I have not taken out a package yet though. Does it show ALL the Premier matches???

Yes it does show all the games.

If you want to watch The Ashes you will have to subscribe to the UK TV package.

Lite Beer, that's a good deal then isn't it. I will give that a try when the footy starts next week (charity shield). I think it has some Championship games as well. I am a Forest fan, so got to see the odd Forest game on 365Sport

Cricket, I have no interest in cricket, I was just replying to a comment made by farmerjo who IS a keen cricket fan.

Wondering whether I should renew my 365 subscription..........this because I want to watch a few Rugby World cup matches (as well as EPL).

Anyone know what "packages/channels" will be showing these??

Thanks

Lite Beer, that's a good deal then isn't it. I will give that a try when the footy starts next week (charity shield). I think it has some Championship games as well. I am a Forest fan, so got to see the odd Forest game on 365Sport

Cricket, I have no interest in cricket, I was just replying to a comment made by farmerjo who IS a keen cricket fan.

Last season The Championship was on Sky and Football Plus.

post-36914-0-62278600-1437798804_thumb.j

I have zero interest in soccer (just stating a fact - I will not get into a fight over this). So are there any services that cover the spectrum of sport without being smothered by soccer matches? It's been years since I had cable (True) because scheduling was always hit and miss, and every time I surfed the various sport channels, 90% of what was being shown was soccer. There's always ifptv, I guess, but reception is spotty on a standard internet connection. It would be nice to penetrate all the marketing crapodology and get to the bare bones of what is on offer and when - especially with the rugby World Cup looming.

Since it appears that 365 won't be offering any promotion on the standard package, I (along with many others I suspect) intend to switch to ILikeHDTV for the new season, since it offers far better value.

Can anyone comment on the reliability generally? Are there any significant buffering issues during live matches?

Also, I understand the stream can be viewed through a browser. Will this work on any device? I'm thinking specifically of an iPad.

Lite Beer, thanks for the feedback on that. That is exactly the screen I was presented with when I went to check out the football options - wow - that is a lot of sport!

WitaWatWataWit, yes it is very confusing isn't it. That screenshot that Lite Beer posted is a good example of just how complicated it is. The provision of this kind of service over the internet is still new - only in the last few years has it been feasible with the faster links, so it will get better in the near future I am sure. 250 baht a month for all that content is very good though isn't it.

MKAsok - 365Sport contacted me again with that Premier deal I posted above. I asked them if they would be doing a special offer on the Standard Package as they did last year. I will post their reply here.

So no confirmed promotion. I told them I would be using ILIKEHDTV and I thought they would be taking a lot of their custom as 250 baht is a good deal for the package offered.

Hi David,

We do not provide a football only subscription, future promotions have not been confirmed.

We have coverage of all the EPL games on our standard subscription. Most games are shown live with 1-2 games each week being shown the following day as a delayed broadcast.

The premium subscription will have additional broadcasts available.

The current promotion is on our new premium package which includes 22 channels for 3,999 THB for 6 months subscription.

The standard subscription is 3,300 THB for 6 months so for an extra 699 THB your get over twice as many channels.

Please let us know if you would like us to generate an invoice on your behalf.

This offer is only valid until 31.07.15.

Kind regards,
Ben

Edited by dsfbrit

Personally I think their pricing is very reasonable. You have every Premier League game there on catch up for 7 days and the rugby world cup coming up in October, I am also hoping their coverage of the UFC might change to being live with the new premium channels.

ILikeHDTV is a decent enough service but you have to remember that everything is live and so if the connection decides to be a bit shitty and trust me most of the time you are going to fiddling around with buttons a couple of times a match you are going to be missing stuff in the game.

By the way in case people don't realize, 365 is a pay as you go service, you don't have to sign up to 6 month or 12 month deals.

I am tempted by this 6 month offer but personally I think they should give people a few days trial of the new premium package to see if its worth the extra bit of money.

bkkgooner, I assume you are an Arsenal fan - they played well against Lyon ! Champions performance if they could keep it up for the whole season. It will be interesting to see the Charity Shield on Sunday.

I had 365Sport for all of last season. As you say you can pay 600 baht a month and have it monthly.

Last year, I got a 6 month special offer deal for 1800 baht, so 300 baht a month.

I was quite happy with the service. I do not work so was able to get up and watch live games at 2am, 3am or whatever, so I did not use the catch-up option very often.

I did have some problems with matches not being on live on some occasions, due to a previous live event overrunning its time or loss of signal from the provider ie AstroSport.

I wonder if ILOVEHDTV has the same problems?

Anyway, at 250 baht a month for ILOVEHDTV for all those channels compared to 600 baht with 365Sport for their fewer channels, in the interest of encouraging competition I have today bought Truemoney tokens for 500 baht and will give it a go for 2 months. If it is no good then I can switch to 365Sport at any time - so nothing to lose.

MKAsok - Yes I suggested that to them. They were none too impressed - fair enough:-

Hi David,

You can access the content live and up to 5 days on demand.

The standard subscription is 3,300 THB for 6 months so for an extra 699 THB you will get over twice as many channels.

If you believe it's too expensive you are under no obligation to sign up.

Let us know if you would like us to place an order.

Kind regards,
Ben

Edited by dsfbrit

Personally I like to watch live sports, or not at all. With todays fast news cycle it's hard to enjoy the spectacle if the result is already known.

365Sports has a 5 minute delay even on live (or at least it did) and iLikeHD has a lesser delay but is much cheaper so that's my choice, but only if its not already streaming for free elsewhere. There was a lot of free premier league HD sports streams last season that even iLikeHD became obsolete for me.

Wondering whether I should renew my 365 subscription..........this because I want to watch a few Rugby World cup matches (as well as EPL).

Thanks

The Rugby World Cup will be on Filmon = Free.

Thanks

The Rugby World Cup will be on Filmon = Free.

Thanks Chicog, and having seen your previous post about this, last night I got onto the website but could not for the life of me find any rugby that was being played at that particular time. In fact the whole website was just confusing!!!!!!

I did ferret around on it for a while and eventually went back to 365 TV to watch the All Blacks game.

365 sport new setup of the 22 channels are not entirely needed for everybody, most people like to watch the soccer teams and not all the other inputs of the new 22 channels, 365 sport company should offer applicants either the initial 11 channels or the 22 channels at different prices and the applicants can then decide what to take.

365 sport new internet outline items has changed, compared to the previous setup the new printing of the 22 channel pages are in a very small print and not easy to read, they will perhaps change it eventually to the normal higher print as was done before.

Yes it does show all the games.

If you want to watch The Ashes you will have to subscribe to the UK TV package.

Incorrect, you can watch it on the above package (World Sport TV (30 Day) - All countries Sport channels) for 250 baht.

Edited by alfieconn

Personally I think their pricing is very reasonable. You have every Premier League game there on catch up for 7 days and the rugby world cup coming up in October, I am also hoping their coverage of the UFC might change to being live with the new premium channels.

ILikeHDTV is a decent enough service but you have to remember that everything is live and so if the connection decides to be a bit shitty and trust me most of the time you are going to fiddling around with buttons a couple of times a match you are going to be missing stuff in the game.

By the way in case people don't realize, 365 is a pay as you go service, you don't have to sign up to 6 month or 12 month deals.

I am tempted by this 6 month offer but personally I think they should give people a few days trial of the new premium package to see if its worth the extra bit of money.

They did and it was.

They did and it was.

That's interesting, so what exactly is on the premium package? I sent them an email but just got a vague response from them

So I want to watch the Community Shield on Sunday. I have planned to get the Sports package for 250 Baht. I contacted the ILOVEHDTV to ask which of the many sports stations was showing this. I got a quick response saying it was on BTSports. So I looked at BTSports channel and it is not a part of the 'Sports' package - it is a part of the UK TV package!

Does this mean I would be better off getting the UKTV package as I suspect the Premier League games etc... will be shown on BTSports and the UKTV package has the other UK programmes as well?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by dsfbrit