Car won't move at night

not original :

conversation between BMW Help Center ( B ) and customer ( C ) ,

BMW : Good Day sir , how may i help you

Cust : hi, i just took delivery of a 320 and i can use it all the time .......... interrupted by the Customer service...

( then taking down details of name and so on ..... )

B : may i know what is the problem ?

C : i can't use it at night , i just do not know what is the problem.... but i can use it during the day

B : this is very strange , how is it that you cannot use the car in the night ?

C : it is true, i CANNOT USE IT IN THE NIGHT !! it just won't move !! the engine is running ! i paid a fortune for this car and i can only use it in the day !! did you guys set any bugs in it ?

B : of cos we do not have any bug or virus in our system.but i am not very sure sir, but this is the first time we are encountering this problem,is there any difference in the way you use it ?

C : of cos no !! i have been driving a manual car for so many years yet i do not have any problem. only your 320 have this problem !!

B : errr... we are not sure how and why the car cannot be used in the night. our cars can be driven 24hrs a day.

C : i think you must ask your technician to seriously look into the gear box. it is a stupid car. during the day i put it into D and i can use the car.

B : uh ?

C : do not interrupt me !! in the night i put it into N and it just won't move !!

B : hahahahahaha..... sir, the ...

C : do you think it is funny ? let me tell you another problem

B : ......holding back laughter..... sniggle ....what is..... it... sir ?

C : now i have to pay compensation to another car behind me... you guys better be prepared for a law suit...you have to compensate me for the accident and repair

B : ...still laughing..... how can ...................... it......... hahaha.... be ... hahaha .... ?

C : an Alfa stops beside me at the lights and rev his engine hard....so i say, " oh, you wanna Race ? "

B : errr..... but how can you hit a car behind you ?

B : so i put the car into R and when the lights go green..... @##%$#@@$%$#@

C : HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!