New trend of young, educated Thai women with farang husbands emerges: researcher

webfact

"Third, most of these women do not possess the appearance which is valued by Thai men (Chinese-like faces, white skin and skinny bodies). White men however find them attractive"

I think the writer is looking for a farang husband.

at least a hansom man ..............

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been coming to Thailand for over 15 years so will give my obseration. Bar girls were mostly from Issan areas and to help their familes would come down to Pattaya, Bangkok , Phuket to work bars and make money.. Some would marry older farangs to make a better life for themselves .It still goes on.

Upper middle class girls or hi-so girls would not date a farang because they didn't want to be seen as a hooker. But times are changing , they see young farangs their age at schools offfices night clubs and realise they are nice guys,make good income and can help them have a nice lifestyle so don't have a problem dating them.

There's even bar girls from Isaan that save money and date younger Farangs.

Some bar girls go to university in the daytime or attend other courses, and eventually get a good job in another part of the town.

Good thai girl will never work at bar. No matter how poor they are. Because most are Buddhism . It's wrong. It about the university they study too. If it's top uni like thamasart or chula or mahidol. I think non of them are bar girl. I have friend who struggle while study. They do job like these; tutor, kfc, swensense, or other restaurant. They also sell food in market. And also use student loan to pay for study.

Lol isan girl also have really nice girl too as other part of Thailand . I think you guy just have to use your instinct.

Normally, good Thai girl don't wear bold make up or dress sexy. They may wear shorts or skirt but it tend to look cute than sexy.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1438173658.724835.jpg

Flyingdoc thank you. It's just my opinion. Sometime I talk nonsense too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read all your post on this thread,and I most say I agree with everything you say,"except"I do know of a few girls from the uni's you mention who did a bit of freelance on the side. But again I must stress the word "few". There are others of course who are Mia Noi. One of whom recently became fairly rich, when her sponsor left her 10 million Bht in his will.

Lol yeah but they are not normally bar girls right.

I will just change my word and say most. At Least people I know. Cuz those university need a real nerd you can't focus on anything except study. I still have to learn many thing

And yeah if you love bar girl then deal with it. Maybe they can be good but it's rare.

And mind me. I said good innocent Thai girl. Not about girl who is well educated

I love to read these research results.

Personally I would more interest in research results in terms of braces in Thailand.

Guess that around 30% of all women in Thailand between 16 and 40 years old have braces now.

The new fashion item or is the small error in the tooth row no longer erotic?

Or a study of the duration of use of smartphones per day in hours from 20 - 30 years old women.

Are there studies how great the economic damage is, when many women playing during the work hours with their smartphones,

while customers waiting to be served?

Anyway the new trend of young, educated Thai women with farang husbands emerges.

But it must also be considered the side of young foreign men today.

Hey 20 years ago it was hard to figure out where to find the well-educated girls in Bangkok.

The addresses and places were made available only to really good friends.

Today in the age of the Internet it is part of the Travel Preparation to learn about it.

So the new trend is no wonder. The thesis is thus generally correct.

The old stories from the sick Buffalo no longer pull.

Just met a woman (all pictures from her are very very pretty) in my social network.

She claims to be an architect, but in her profile she writes her profession totally wrong.

So what is a young, educated Thai woman by definition?

In another profile, I found a girl (also very pretty), she wrote under her profession/job/ education title: Pattaya

Perhaps there also exists a bachelor's degree for street smartness.

Most Thai woman have jawline and that is beautiful thing. But lol they hate it they want to have face like snake. It's not about the teeth they just want small face. That is why they have braces.

Braces can make your face smaller. And it's also fashion. I even think woman look a lot cuter with braces on their teeth but if their remove it then they look less pretty to me.

But anyway I don't do braces cuz I wanna have teeth when I grow old and I also don't want to use that retainer till I die. It's too troublesome for just being more pretty.

About smartphone I think every people have that problem. Lol maybe should stop messing myself with this forum hehe

Don't trust her photo. She must use many application. Meet her in real person first. If you meet then wait till she wash off her make up. And then the last lol ask to see photo when she was young. :D

I think it up with you . Education matter or not. You can get the degree and ok grade with hard work. Don't have to be sharp or smart

This thread is whack. I can't believe there are so many people who live in this country who think like some of these posters. This is not the Thailand I know. You guys make me despair. SB is the only voice of reason on here as far as I can see.

OB

I love to read these research results.

Personally I would more interest in research results in terms of braces in Thailand.

Guess that around 30% of all women in Thailand between 16 and 40 years old have braces now.

The new fashion item or is the small error in the tooth row no longer erotic?

Or a study of the duration of use of smartphones per day in hours from 20 - 30 years old women.

Are there studies how great the economic damage is, when many women playing during the work hours with their smartphones,

while customers waiting to be served?

Anyway the new trend of young, educated Thai women with farang husbands emerges.

But it must also be considered the side of young foreign men today.

Hey 20 years ago it was hard to figure out where to find the well-educated girls in Bangkok.

The addresses and places were made available only to really good friends.

Today in the age of the Internet it is part of the Travel Preparation to learn about it.

So the new trend is no wonder. The thesis is thus generally correct.

The old stories from the sick Buffalo no longer pull.

Just met a woman (all pictures from her are very very pretty) in my social network.

She claims to be an architect, but in her profile she writes her profession totally wrong.

So what is a young, educated Thai woman by definition?

In another profile, I found a girl (also very pretty), she wrote under her profession/job/ education title: Pattaya

Perhaps there also exists a bachelor's degree for street smartness.

Most Thai woman have jawline and that is beautiful thing. But lol they hate it they want to have face like snake. It's not about the teeth they just want small face. That is why they have braces.

Braces can make your face smaller. And it's also fashion. I even think woman look a lot cuter with braces on their teeth but if their remove it then they look less pretty to me.

But anyway I don't do braces cuz I wanna have teeth when I grow old and I also don't want to use that retainer till I die. It's too troublesome for just being more pretty.

About smartphone I think every people have that problem. Lol maybe should stop messing myself with this forum hehe

Don't trust her photo. She must use many application. Meet her in real person first. If you meet then wait till she wash off her make up. And then the last lol ask to see photo when she was young. biggrin.png

I think it up with you . Education matter or not. You can get the degree and ok grade with hard work. Don't have to be sharp or smart

Thanks for the info.

Did not know that braces make a narrow face.

Also to wait till she wash off her make up. Lol.

But

To ask to see photo when she was young.

Is that not rude?

Anyway, if two people find each other and love, the educational level doesn´t matter then.

I'm quite surprised to see people here surprised...

Just one question...

If you got a degree and have now a good job, would you marry with a prostitute in your home country?

And I believe it'd be quite the same abroad (Thailand included).

What do you think?

Many people all around the world are attracted to the exotic, pretty much every average looking human goes up a few notches in perceived attractiveness once they are transplanted to an area where their features are not commonplace.

Actually there is an interesting theory.

That the human genepool is so small and we all come from such a small group, estimated to have been only around 5000 strong, that we are programmed by mother nature to be attracted to those different from us in order to diversify the genepool as much as possible.

Of course we've known for some time that genetic diversity is rewarding, but now this is backed-up by recent research:

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v523/n7561/full/nature14618.html

The researchers analyzed more than 100 separate studies carried out around the world, including over 350,000 people living in both rural and urban environments. The findings revealed four traits — height, lung capacity, general cognitive ability, and educational attainment — have increased significantly in correlation with genomes that possessed more genetic diversity.

So it seems reasonable that we should expect countries with stratified caste systems and a general sense of xenophobia to start noticing developmental issues (height, I.Q.) in its offspring, as time marches on.

This thread is whack. I can't believe there are so many people who live in this country who think like some of these posters. This is not the Thailand I know. You guys make me despair. SB is the only voice of reason on here as far as I can see.

OB

You can't have read too many threads on TV then. Par for the course.

So Thai women prefer the bigger size foreigners ?? You notice how black men back home in England mostly have girlfriends who are 'white' ?

No. No they don't.

Man, I think we can't get away from this. Just about everybody in England knows that there are more and more 'mixed-race' kids around. And basically, nearly all of them have got a black dad and a mum who is 'white'.

Now, if you look at 'mixed-race' kids in Thailand, they're called 'look krung' in Thailand, well, nearly all of them have got dads who are 'white' and mums who are Thai.

Maybe the western guys are smarting up and looking for more of an equal, dont know "around the same age" many Thai women will go up to the 15 year gap and quite a few to 25, my view has always been to date "educated" Thai women ive had no issues with what a lot of the guys write about in here.

Also dont know why the author was surprised she obviously lives in a closed society.

Thanks for the info.

Did not know that braces make a narrow face.

Also to wait till she wash off her make up. Lol.

But

To ask to see photo when she was young.

Is that not rude?

Anyway, if two people find each other and love, the educational level doesn´t matter then.

You can search picture about before and after braces. And braces make your face smaller also more prominent cheekbone.

Lol seeing her pic as a kid I'm just kidding because you seem concern about artificial beauty when you talk about braces. I don't think it's rude you can show her pic when you were a kid 5 years old first and ask her. I mean if you two already close enough and she seem attract to you.

Good luck

The researchers analyzed more than 100 separate studies carried out around the world, including over 350,000 people living in both rural and urban environments. The findings revealed four traits — height, lung capacity, general cognitive ability, and educational attainment — have increased significantly in correlation with genomes that possessed more genetic diversity.

So it seems reasonable that we should expect countries with stratified caste systems and a general sense of xenophobia to start noticing developmental issues (height, I.Q.) in its offspring, as time marches on.

I was wondering about IQ test. Is it really effective? Because in Thailand they class to teach you how to do IQ test. And that is helpful. They give you trick how to find answer.

Mix kid between white and Asian thai woman here I think they are more sharp than average kid. But if a kid take a trend of you know lol love and sex life since they are very young . They can't focused on their study and mess it up. Cuz good Asian student no matter county they are very studious.

Maybe IQ test will work better and we get more accurate results. If everybody are taught to think the way intelligent is measured.

Maybe it because so many Thai men are a*holes ?

could not agree more, the more thai women that you speak to the more you see that the average thai husband/father is a absolute pr..k and as soon as a younger woman comes along he is gone without a further thought of his previous family or and assistance, I know there are deadbeat fathers in our left behind countries but not like here, if I was a thai woman there id no way I would want to marry a kon thai

Just one question...

If you got a degree and have now a good job, would you marry with a prostitute in your home country?

What do you think?

Just one question...

What do you think?

It's not about education

If girl sell themselves before mean having lot of sex partner

Then it'll be very hard for guy to get deep connection with her which lead to that emotion we called love

It's rare to find love from these girl but still have probability

lol unless you don't care about love and nice mother for your children then you don't have to think much. Just taking very good care of her and your relationship with her will be alright. but if you fail to do that she will not hesitate to go for another male.

Anyways you can hope that deep down inside she is just a nice person and care enough for you too maybe hehe

About Thai guy are as**hole

We also have good guy. But they tend to be a loner. And good Thai guy often get cheated by Thai woman. I can say that from people around me.

But if a guy have good job or rich and have social life then they would likely to have mistress or go to " ab ob nuad" brothel. And most of Thai wife prefer they choose brothel lol as long as they have got the money. And the guy they think they are not wrong to do that.

Most of Thai guy drooling at artificial beauty aka girl with lot of make up ( fake eyelash , foundation, color contract lense, unnaturally white skin, hairpiece and surgery) but from my serch in Google or from my foreign husband. They like it more natural beauty not artificial one or it's just my husband lol . I mean you can wear make up but you shouldn't look like different person when you take those stuff off.

When girl wear make up like this they will get lot of positive attention from Thai guy . They will turn their head back. ( boobs is not including hehe) post-243021-14382222761303_thumb.jpg

Even you are fair skin thai girl and nice facial bone structure with subtle make up you still be consider pretty but not stunning like girl above

Just one question...

What do you think?

NO.

I would not marry at all in Germany, even if I could reduce taxes.

Most marriages fail, and German ex-wives tend to behave like prostitutes after a divorce in many cases (not all).

They have the law on their side, they simply refuse to work after a divorce. They can have as many boyfriends as they want, some of them are actually call girls. But German job agencies still can't force them to work as official prostitutes, even though prostitution is legal in Germany.

Marriage in Germany is an entrance card to hidden informal prostitution, which does not imply that all women use it. But many do.

BTW, I get all kinds of invitations on Skype every day from Farang women, for video sex. Some obviously would do it for free, maybe my I look too handsome on my Skype avatar, maybe they want to scam a "dirty old man".

Thailand might be different, but that was not your question.

I believe that A grade Thai blokes marry A grade Thai girls. But the A grade girls are not always geniuses, they however come from the correct families and have the right looks. I cant remember seeing or knowing any foreigner marrying an A grade Thai girl. That leaves us with the lower graded girls, thats devided between the rest of the Thai guys and the foreigners.

I suspect that you don't know what you're talking about. You should try to get out more and try to find friends in places other then Nana Plaza, Soi Cowboy, etc.

So Thai women prefer the bigger size foreigners ?? You notice how black men back home in England mostly have girlfriends who are 'white' ?

No. No they don't.

Man, I think we can't get away from this. Just about everybody in England knows that there are more and more 'mixed-race' kids around. And basically, nearly all of them have got a black dad and a mum who is 'white'.

Now, if you look at 'mixed-race' kids in Thailand, they're called 'look krung' in Thailand, well, nearly all of them have got dads who are 'white' and mums who are Thai.

Yes, mixed race relationships are commonplace now. But to say most black men in the UK have a white girlfriend is complete nonsense.

I always believe there should be a certain balance or match between a man and woman. If you are educated, you would most likely prefer your wife to be educated. If you're good looking, you'll want your wife to be pretty. If you are well off, you would like your wife to share your economical principals. A marriage has most chances of success when the core values of life are similar.

Back home if you are working in a supermarket, you'll probably marry a girl that has the same level of work and income.If you are a marketing manager, you probably won't marry a factory worker or hair dresser. Exception of true love there of course.

Here in Thailand we see/saw a lot of older divorced foreign men with pensions or property money loosing their perspectives and end up marrying girls of lower economical strata. The girls probably see their husbands as wealthy sugar daddies for their extensive families in the villages rather than a strong gene pool for offspring . A complete mismatch in age, education, wealth and family values in my opinion.

Now with the possibility of teaching English, blooming internet businesses and online entrepreneurs, we see an influx of younger and educated foreign men. And it's logic that well off educated Thai ladies are interested in them if they come from liberal Thai families. These women realize that a future can be build together. Both partners work, progress in life and invest in properties and family. Just like back home. I know quite a few of very attractive Thai ladies who own homes, have good jobs and have a young foreign husband.

To add oil to a previous fiery discussion in this topic, I really fail to understand why some 'wealthy' foreign men end up marrying bar girls. I wouldn't feel very comfortable knowing that my wife had intercourse with possibly thousands of men These ladies are emotionally damaged for life.

I have been coming to Thailand for over 15 years so will give my obseration. Bar girls were mostly from Issan areas and to help their familes would come down to Pattaya, Bangkok , Phuket to work bars and make money.. Some would marry older farangs to make a better life for themselves .It still goes on.

Upper middle class girls or hi-so girls would not date a farang because they didn't want to be seen as a hooker. But times are changing , they see young farangs their age at schools offfices night clubs and realise they are nice guys,make good income and can help them have a nice lifestyle so don't have a problem dating them.

There's even bar girls from Isaan that save money and date younger Farangs.

Some bar girls go to university in the daytime or attend other courses, and eventually get a good job in another part of the town.

Good thai girl will never work at bar. No matter how poor they are. Because most are Buddhism . It's wrong. It about the university they study too. If it's top uni like thamasart or chula or mahidol. I think non of them are bar girl. I have friend who struggle while study. They do job like these; tutor, kfc, swensense, or other restaurant. They also sell food in market. And also use student loan to pay for study.

Lol isan girl also have really nice girl too as other part of Thailand . I think you guy just have to use your instinct.

Normally, good Thai girl don't wear bold make up or dress sexy. They may wear shorts or skirt but it tend to look cute than sexy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438173658.724835.jpg

Flyingdoc thank you. It's just my opinion. Sometime I talk nonsense too lol

Nice picture, cute and sexy girl. I would love to take her to cinema where nobody can watch us :D

Just one question...

What do you think?

It's not about education

If girl sell themselves before mean having lot of sex partner

Then it'll be very hard for guy to get deep connection with her which lead to that emotion we called love

It's rare to find love from these girl but still have probability

lol unless you don't care about love and nice mother for your children then you don't have to think much. Just taking very good care of her and your relationship with her will be alright. but if you fail to do that she will not hesitate to go for another male.

Anyways you can hope that deep down inside she is just a nice person and care enough for you too maybe hehe

About Thai guy are as**hole

We also have good guy. But they tend to be a loner. And good Thai guy often get cheated by Thai woman. I can say that from people around me.

But if a guy have good job or rich and have social life then they would likely to have mistress or go to " ab ob nuad" brothel. And most of Thai wife prefer they choose brothel lol as long as they have got the money. And the guy they think they are not wrong to do that.

Most of Thai guy drooling at artificial beauty aka girl with lot of make up ( fake eyelash , foundation, color contract lense, unnaturally white skin, hairpiece and surgery) but from my serch in Google or from my foreign husband. They like it more natural beauty not artificial one or it's just my husband lol . I mean you can wear make up but you shouldn't look like different person when you take those stuff off.

When girl wear make up like this they will get lot of positive attention from Thai guy . They will turn their head back. ( boobs is not including hehe) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438222275.024345.jpg

Even you are fair skin thai girl and nice facial bone structure with subtle make up you still be consider pretty but not stunning like girl above

Guess you don't include petting when you say sex.

I know that female virginity is a high value in Thailand.

Not for me, my socialisation happened in times (and the capitals) of "free love". I prefer females who are sexually practiced, and I'm far from regarding them as prostitutes if they are. I'm with one of these rather hippiesque girls, socialised in Amsterdam and Thailand, and I'm glad she's not an amateur.

Funny enough, male virginity seems not to be considered a high value. Rather contrary, males are expected to have sexual experience. Where should they get it from if all females insist on remaining virgins?

The girl on the photo is lovely, I wonder how long it took her to get curls like this.

To me she looks rather shy, like a teeniebopper who wants to be sexy but is a bit afraid of sex. I like her boobs, though, when her curls flow over them :D

i have read and been told by many Thai women that it has a lot to do with size

I reckon quite a few foreigners want to hear this.. because they don't measure up back home

http://www.bodyrock.tv/life/new-study-shows-country-biggest-penises-world/

Farangs tend to overestimate their sizes.

Anyway, the sheer size of sexual organs does'nt mean so much if you take into account that it takes two to tango.

http://learn.condomdepot.com/2014/04/24/the-kama-sutra-and-size-compatibility/

And it takes temperament to tango, too :D

Thank you thank you thank you puddadong it's refreshing to hear the Thai women's side of love and attitudes. Yes I've woken up in the morning and didn't recognize my partner because of all the makeup. I never made that mistake again. Prefer a naturally beautiful woman both inside and out with a little makeup.

Archived