New trend of young, educated Thai women with farang husbands emerges: researcher

webfact

I'm quite surprised to see people here surprised...

Just one question...

If you got a degree and have now a good job, would you marry with a prostitute in your home country?

And I believe it'd be quite the same abroad (Thailand included).

What do you think?

It's not about education

If girl sell themselves before mean having lot of sex partner

Then it'll be very hard for guy to get deep connection with her which lead to that emotion we called love

It's rare to find love from these girl but still have probability

lol unless you don't care about love and nice mother for your children then you don't have to think much. Just taking very good care of her and your relationship with her will be alright. but if you fail to do that she will not hesitate to go for another male.

Anyways you can hope that deep down inside she is just a nice person and care enough for you too maybe hehe

About Thai guy are as**hole

We also have good guy. But they tend to be a loner. And good Thai guy often get cheated by Thai woman. I can say that from people around me.

But if a guy have good job or rich and have social life then they would likely to have mistress or go to " ab ob nuad" brothel. And most of Thai wife prefer they choose brothel lol as long as they have got the money. And the guy they think they are not wrong to do that.

Most of Thai guy drooling at artificial beauty aka girl with lot of make up ( fake eyelash , foundation, color contract lense, unnaturally white skin, hairpiece and surgery) but from my serch in Google or from my foreign husband. They like it more natural beauty not artificial one or it's just my husband lol . I mean you can wear make up but you shouldn't look like different person when you take those stuff off.

When girl wear make up like this they will get lot of positive attention from Thai guy . They will turn their head back. ( boobs is not including hehe) attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1438222275.024345.jpg

Even you are fair skin thai girl and nice facial bone structure with subtle make up you still be consider pretty but not stunning like girl above

That is a spectral apparition. Painted and hideous. Ladyboy, I'd reckon.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it all depends on where you meet your wife. If your hunting grounds are the Red light districts of the European cities, your partner will be different than when you frequent establishments in the CBD's of these cities.

Same applies to Thailand. Better meet your partner through work, study or friends. Bars are not a proper matchmaking instrument here.

Sometimes I think foreign men leave there rationale in the plane when they arrive here.

I think it all depends on where you meet your wife.

Bars are not a proper matchmaking instrument here.

Sometimes I think foreign men leave there rationale in the plane when they arrive here.

+1

There's a guy on youtube giving 'advice' about thai women who encapsulates this perfectly

A friend of mine is 6ft and black,and having seen him in the shower he at least is not bigger so I think that the fact people think they are bigger may be not the case 555

Because you peeked at one dude in the shower you now know the size of all black men? 5% of the worlds population is white. There are a billion black people living in Africa alone. Wow is that a stereotyping stretch.gigglem.gif

A friend of mine is 6ft and black,and having seen him in the shower he at least is not bigger so I think that the fact people think they are bigger may be not the case 555

Because you peeked at one dude in the shower you now know the size of all black men? 5% of the worlds population is white. There are a billion black people living in Africa alone. Wow is that a stereotyping stretch.gigglem.gif

So how many have you peeked at? Lol

I think it all depends on where you meet your wife.

Bars are not a proper matchmaking instrument here.

+1

There's a guy on youtube giving 'advice' about thai women who encapsulates this perfectly

A rose is a rose is a rose but a hooker is not a hooker is a hooker is a hooker. Most of the wannabe Thai bar boys have never been in a Thai bar for any amount of time and assume the ladies are the same as one meets in the West. Any expat with a bit of mileage can tell you that a Thai hooker is a different altogether women than the hookers of Soho or Chappaqua.

And stacks of women in England go out with black men because they are bigger.

You really think that's the reason white women go out with black men?

How old are you? 13?

Well, what do you think is the reason why some white ladies go out with black men ? Is it because black men are more likely to have more money than other men in England ? They don't. Is it because black men are more likely to be university graduates than other men ? They're not. Is it because women prefer the black afro hair that black men have, and they don't like the straight or curly hair other men have ? I don't think that is the case.

It's basically because they have a bigger size.

Now, why are Thai women drawn to foreign men ? Well, there can be a number of reasons. A lot of foreign men in Thailand do have a fair amount of money compared to a Thai man. If you're from England, ten thousand pounds (that's about fifteen thousand US dollars) in the bank might not be a big deal to you. But to a fair number of Thais, half-a-million baht savings in the bank is a big deal. Yes, ten thousand pounds is roughly half-a-million baht.

Well, what do you think is the reason why some white ladies go out with black men ?

I'd imagine it's generally because they happened to meet a black man they wanted to go out with.

Try thinking of them as people, not representatives of their race.

A Farang at the age of 55 with one or two ex-wives at home will hardly get a girlfriend anywhere.

The new trend to marry young Farangs may only last as long as there are no divorces. As soon as kids are there, the question where to raise them will come up.

It's all not that easy in tge long run, but good to see that someone started to investigate.

Actually, not true.

I have an older cousin that age in the US. He is a bus driver, divorced four times, just declared bankruptcy, lost his teeth due to too much smoking....and has a 29 year-old business-owner girlfriend that I met on my last visit.

Meanwhile, I am younger than he, more physically fit, better groomed and dressed, never divorced, and far better off with regard to education and finance. However, while I have had absolutely no trouble getting women in the US, I have found very few Thai women that would even give me a second glance (outside of girlie bars), let alone pursue me. I shirt you not, not one sign of interest from middle class or HiSo Thais in my two years living in Bangkok and many years of previous visits.

So, I guess it really depends, but for certain it is also possible to get a much younger gf or wife in the west. And it is far from clear that many middle class Thai women will prefer or even consider farangs.

I've seen a lot of my foreign colleagues dating attractive young Thai females. These women have jobs and are usually university educated. I think it's great. While I admittedly fall into the other category of this research's bias, that of having a wife from Issan, I really have to tip my cap to this new generation of Thai women who are expanding their choices when it comes to dating and marriage.

I'm not sure how to take the researcher's comments about Thais 'inferiority' stemming from the economics of the 1950s. My wife's Thai ex-husband is a piece of crap, but not because he had no money. Like so many somchais he drank it and funded multiple partners with it. I'm not saying western men take the moral high ground, but when I hear someone remark about Thais feeling inferior, it gives me pause to question why they may feel this way. There's more to it than economics.

Edited by falangjim

How old are you? 13?

an educated fair skinned thai female friend is attracted to denzel washington as much as she is to brad pitt. obviously she is not aware of their respective sizing so how would one explain that?

A Farang at the age of 55 with one or two ex-wives at home will hardly get a girlfriend anywhere.

The new trend to marry young Farangs may only last as long as there are no divorces. As soon as kids are there, the question where to raise them will come up.

It's all not that easy in tge long run, but good to see that someone started to investigate.

Actually, not true.

I have an older cousin that age in the US. He is a bus driver, divorced four times, just declared bankruptcy, lost his teeth due to too much smoking....and has a 29 year-old business-owner girlfriend that I met on my last visit.

Meanwhile, I am younger than he, more physically fit, better groomed and dressed, never divorced, and far better off with regard to education and finance. However, while I have had absolutely no trouble getting women in the US, I have found very few Thai women that would even give me a second glance (outside of girlie bars), let alone pursue me. I shirt you not, not one sign of interest from middle class or HiSo Thais in my two years living in Bangkok and many years of previous visits.

So, I guess it really depends, but for certain it is also possible to get a much younger gf or wife in the west. And it is far from clear that many middle class Thai women will prefer or even consider farangs.

consider yourself lucky. imo the % of mid to upper levels interesting, emotionally stable, outside the box critically thinking, with hobbies, interests,dynamic, progressive, internationally sophisticated etc etc is exceedingly small. oh, forgot reliability and organization.

Ok guy!

I think it's just matter of luck too. I mean to have a chance of meeting good young Thai girl who return the feeling.

But if that is what you want to then go ahead don't give up. Never settle for the second best or you will regret it, if that what you really want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Puggaddong

Actually, not true.

consider yourself lucky. imo the % of mid to upper levels interesting, emotionally stable, outside the box critically thinking, with hobbies, interests,dynamic, progressive, internationally sophisticated etc etc is exceedingly small. oh, forgot reliability and organization.

Not true, There are plenty of educated liberal minded women in Bangkok who are struggling to find a partner. Especially for this specific category of women its difficult to find a suitable Thai partner. Asian societies put a stigma on women in their late 20's or 30's who are educated, self reliant and assertive. And with more women studying abroad and having access to global social networks, it's logic that foreign partners become interesting. Same applies in Japan or Korea.

Thai women, in general, marry their childhood or University sweethearts, or choose their partner through their parents. When they miss this window of opportunity they end up single, in contrast to Western women.

My wife is internationally educated, liberal minded, assertive, earns far more than I do, is pretty to me, a great mother, and can certainly think out of the box.

If you have the feeling that the majority of Thai women you meet are emotionally unstable, you might have to take a look in the mirror. You find what you're looking for.

How old are you? 13?

Well, what do you think is the reason why some white ladies go out with black men ? Is it because black men are more likely to have more money than other men in England ? They don't. Is it because black men are more likely to be university graduates than other men ? They're not. Is it because women prefer the black afro hair that black men have, and they don't like the straight or curly hair other men have ? I don't think that is the case.

It's basically because they have a bigger size.

Now, why are Thai women drawn to foreign men ? Well, there can be a number of reasons. A lot of foreign men in Thailand do have a fair amount of money compared to a Thai man. If you're from England, ten thousand pounds (that's about fifteen thousand US dollars) in the bank might not be a big deal to you. But to a fair number of Thais, half-a-million baht savings in the bank is a big deal. Yes, ten thousand pounds is roughly half-a-million baht.

Hmmm, I've heard white women in the US explain why they liked black men. Their fairly consistent comment was that black men "treat me better." What's also consistent was that the women were typically obese. This is not a judgement, but an observation, black men in the US seemed to prefer big white women. Chris Rock even talked about this. (we're not talking about famous people like musicians or athletes)

This phenomenon seems to be consistent with the OPs point number 3.

Many people all around the world are attracted to the exotic, pretty much every average looking human goes up a few notches in perceived attractiveness once they are transplanted to an area where their features are not commonplace.

Actually there is an interesting theory.

That the human genepool is so small and we all come from such a small group, estimated to have been only around 5000 strong, that we are programmed by mother nature to be attracted to those different from us in order to diversify the genepool as much as possible.

Agree....with a plus. Thai with Western are the source of very beautiful babies.... models and movie stars.

Without ol' farts, would there be a quality ThaiVisa?

What can a younger dude offer that an ol' dude cannot (besides longevity)?

Maybe what the younger dude has to offer is not in demand by the Thai lady.

Another bitter, delusional old man.

What do these exceptional young males have to offer?

Why come to LOS - inexperienced in the world; business; women

Unshaven, half-dressed, uncouth

Thailand does not need/want them - refer visa conditions

i have read and been told by many Thai women that it has a lot to do with size

I reckon quite a few foreigners want to hear this.. because they don't measure up back home

http://www.bodyrock.tv/life/new-study-shows-country-biggest-penises-world/

Farangs tend to overestimate their sizes.

Anyway, the sheer size of sexual organs does'nt mean so much if you take into account that it takes two to tango.

http://learn.condomdepot.com/2014/04/24/the-kama-sutra-and-size-compatibility/

And it takes temperament to tango, too biggrin.png

Also......not taking in count sexual workers and prosmicous individuals.....seems to me that Thai women not only have SMALL and skinny bodies..

To be very BIG is not very much appreciated some times..

Edited by Muzarella

This is what I wonder about. Young farangs are already earning the reputation of being butterflies. It seems many guys living in the west are meeting Thai girls online with the intention of shagging as many as possible before they settle down and marry a farang woman. But will this reputation be extended to older farangs as well?

I think we have beaten a dead horse long enough now. Lets get on to a different topic.

But the dream and goal of meeting up with a Thai lady, and she really does love you because it's you, is something that lots of men hold. And that's what this issue of young educated Thai women with foreigner husbands is all about.

But most of us do actually accept that we are foreigners in Thailand, the reason why our chances of getting any girlfriend are far greater than back home is because we've got money. We shouldn't have a problem accepting that Thai women like us because we've got money. Get real, back home, a man with a nice BMW is going to have a better chance of getting whatever girlfriend than a man who's not got a flash car.

And anyway, once you've got a Thai girlfriend because she knows you've got money, well, she might genuinely like you. And after she's been with you for a few years, and you become not so well off, well, she might carry on with you. It might happen.

no, its welfare

back home the government pays lazy women not to date

here, if they want money and are a bit lazy, they have to earn it from a guy

"Unshaven, half-dressed, uncouth..."

Hilarious. Have you seen the state of some of the retirees wandering around Thailand? By contrast, most younger expats tend to be quite presentable - they largely work for a living after all, so a Chang vest with socks and sandals doesn't quite cut it.

If Thailand doesn't need them, why does it issue them with work permits and visas? Look at the visa conditions for retirees. Thailand doesn't need you, it just wants your money.

In general you could reason that younger males make better fathers as they are better capable to join their kids in their play.

Young men understand the needs of their children better as they grew up in a more related transient society.

Also, younger males have a longer life expectancy so that both wife and kids can enjoy their presence longer. Kids need a strong father figure.

Needless to say that younger males are in better (sexual) condition, shaven or not. The better your physical condition the better your mental condition.

Old men trend to become grumpy. Believe me, I know.

Then you mention experience, which is a good point, but it's better to experience life together with your partner.

Business? The economical value of a man is not his present net worth but his future worth. Inflation will eat up a large chunk of your worth.

Please note that I am generalizing, I wish I was younger myself.

Edited by SoilSpoil

Too many old farts are commenting in this thread, this is about love between young educated people, please move on wink.png

In Italy have a say.....

When you are in your late 20s you have ALL the women you wanted....but...you do not know what to do with them......

When you are in your late 30s... you do know what to do with them...but you do not have ALL the women you wanted.....

When you are in your late 50s you are in your prime...but.. sometimes...you do not have ANY women...

How an old Italian resolved that problem?.....

Moving to Thailand.

Morals?....When men are TOO young they always believe that they do know EVERYTHING.....specially about WOMEN.

Some men... never learn.

Women...always learn.

That is one of the reasons why many young women prefer older men.

Edited by Muzarella

What a bunch of crap. What they have to offer is a whole life ahead of them....something you can't really put a price on. You absolutely have no clue what kind of person anyone is going to be. Look I am going to be 42 this September, but I have no illusions who the young beautiful woman would rather be with.

Ironically I am staying in Patterz because my gf (who is only 6 years younger lol) has a break from work. The only unshaven tat freak bums that I see are farangs over 50.