Chuwong car crash: Banyin denies affairs with share recipients

webfact

Banyin denies affairs with share recipients
PENSRI GADEN,
NOPPADON SRITAWEEKART
THE NATION

30265539-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- FORMER deputy commerce minister Pol Lt-Colonel Banyin Tangpakorn yesterday denied suggestions he'd had intimate relations with two women who received shares worth nearly Bt300 million from construction tycoon Chuwong Saetang before he died in a suspicious car crash.

The crash occurred on June 26 while Banyin was driving the billionaire home from a game of golf.

Chuwong's family suspects foul play in light of the fact that the shares were transferred to two women just days before his death - and that Banyin escaped the crash unscathed.

Police are now investigating the case.

The Crime Suppression Division yesterday summoned Banyin to testify as a witness. Banyin has insisted the crash was an accident.

Police spokesman Lt General Prawut Thavornsiri joined the interrogation of Banyin yesterday.

"Banyin said he knew both recipients of Chuwong's shares - but denied having had intimate relationships with them," Prawut said,

Both share recipients earlier told police they had special ties to Chuwong. One of them is pregnant. She said she and Chuwong had been romantically involved.

According to Prawut, Banyin said he knew to whom Chuwong had transferred his shares as he was the tycoon's share adviser.

Banyin told the media he had planned to talk to Chuwong's family to clear any misunderstanding after the case concluded.

For the time being, Chuwong's family is also trying to have the chief investigator on the case replaced.

Heading the probe team is Pol Colonel Taweerat Sriwatchara-pong, deputy commander of Metropolitan Police Division 4.

Chuwong's family had expressed concerns that Taweerat's personal ties with Banyin might affect the ongoing investigation.

Taweerat was a classmate |of Banyin during their years at|the Royal Police Cadet Academy.

Prawut, however, has explained that the investigation would be based on evidence and that the metropolitan police chief would oversee this case himself.

"There's no need to worry. The metropolitan chief has overseen every step," he said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Banyin-denies-affairs-with-share-recipients-30265539.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-07-30

It would appear the deceased was already dead when the car had the little fender-bender, and the whole thing was an elaborate cover-up to pervert justice. This will be the Prayuth/Somyot legacy - a trail of nonsense trials and investigations that didn't even come close to passing the sniff test. It's starting to look like they were lucky to catch their one big fish - Pongpat.

" Banyin said he knew to whom Chuwong had transferred his shares as he was the tycoon's share adviser."

Then you will be able to shed light onto why he transferred such a huge sum. Tell, us, please. It's important.

"Banyin said he knew both recipients of Chuwong's shares "

Small world, isn't it. I did make a bet last week that he knew them....and I bet that he has known them for some time, and that he was the one to introduce them to the victim.

It would appear the deceased was already dead when the car had the little fender-bender, and the whole thing was an elaborate cover-up to pervert justice. This will be the Prayuth/Somyot legacy - a trail of nonsense trials and investigations that didn't even come close to passing the sniff test. It's starting to look like they were lucky to catch their one big fish - Pongpat.

Very lucky with Pongpat although he wasn't exactly ' caught ' more handed to them on a plate because of circumstances we can't discuss.

Look how long he was at it yet nobody supposedly knew anything and definitely didn't react until external circumstances caused the wheel to well and truly come off.

Does it matter what police team are investigating. Now they know that any financial spoils are not as easy to tap it merely becomes a hot potato as solving the case would mean finding a powerful, rich guy guilty and pissing his cronies off.

I hope all involved end up jailed and penniless as it is richly deserved

A DNA test on the unborn child might prove interesting.

Nice twist! Yes....whose baby is it?

"Banyin, you made baby...give me money!"

I'll introduce you to someone who has lots of shares that I advise him on....and I want half, OK?"

"Chuwong...you made baby..give me money..."

It would appear the deceased was already dead when the car had the little fender-bender, and the whole thing was an elaborate cover-up to pervert justice. ...

Appears that way to whom, the conspiracy theorists? Certainly no-one else has confirmed that.

What about the Lexus's black box,that would tell so much,

about speed,braking etc,etc,and why the air bags did not

inflate.are the police not investigating that?

regards Worgeordie

You mean the black box that cars don't actually have? If they did there would never be any mystery about any traffic accidents but cars are not aircraft.

It would appear the deceased was already dead when the car had the little fender-bender, and the whole thing was an elaborate cover-up to pervert justice. ...

Appears that way to whom, the conspiracy theorists? Certainly no-one else has confirmed that.

I hope you never stumble across the Kirsty Jones case, or the Blue Diamond case. It would be a life changing event - shaking your certain belief in the credibility of the RTP institution. Interestingly both above cases have still not been solved(and never will).

The shameful history of the RTP leads sensible observers to doubt the incredible co-incidences surrounding the crash.

regards Worgeordie

You mean the black box that cars don't actually have? If they did there would never be any mystery about any traffic accidents but cars are not aircraft.

Could this be the black box to which jaidam is referring?

http://www.edmunds.com/car-technology/car-black-box-recorders-capture-crash-data.html

regards Worgeordie

He is on about the Satellite tracking system... it will record the speed of that car and which road it used... Also the speed at which it crashed... No voice recording though...whistling.gif

According to Prawut, Banyin said he knew to whom Chuwong had transferred his shares as he was the tycoon's share adviser.

Coincidentally adviser with power of attorney?

As adviser he must know why then shares in the value of 300 million Bath were transferred to the two women?

Was that done on his advice?

He admits indeed that he knows the recipients!

A very dubious adviser with deadly driving skills.

Coincidentally adviser with power of attorney?

As adviser he must know why then shares in the value of 300 million Bath were transferred to the two women?

Was that done on his advice?

He admits indeed that he knows the recipients!

A very dubious adviser with deadly driving skills.

Senior policemen seem to be very good with stocks and shares here. Seem to make billions - must be nearly as good as Mr. Buffet himself.

Must get myself one as an adviser...................................... whoops, on second thoughts perhaps not the healthiest of ideas.

Hmmm. A crash, the driver is unmarked, no bruise, no whiplash, not even a scratch. The passenger dies. The car is only very slightly damaged, and only on the drivers side. The air bags don't deploy. The mysterious other vehicle and driver that allegedly caused the accident are never traced or appear in any CCTV.

The driver now turns out to be an investment adviser to the deceased. Shortly before the "accident" two very high value share transfers were made to young ladies who work part time as pretties and allegedly had affairs with the deceased. The driver, the share adviser, knows both beneficiaries, one of whom is a broker and the other was a golf caddy. The latter, who is 8 months pregnant got the most, a massive 200 million baht's worth, but refuses to have tests to confirm paternity. By an odd coincidence the driver's first wife died in similar circumstances some years ago.

The lead investigator for the police is a former class mate and close personal friend of the driver.

Easy to see why you don't think it's any more than a tragic straight forward accident!

"Prawut, however, has explained that the investigation would be based on evidence and that the metropolitan police chief would oversee this case himself.

"There's no need to worry. The metropolitan chief has overseen every step," he said."

Don't you just love that?

I'm totally relieved now and I know I can relax and bask in the absolute surety that all is well.

A DNA test on the unborn child might prove interesting.

The only problem with that is that DNA tests at this level can indict anybody....eg Koh Tao.

If the police here actually did the DNA test, it'd probably come back showing the father was either you, or, Benito Mussolini. I'd say about even odds, either way... tongue.png