I just bought beer!

LarryBird

I got three and settled down to watch the cricket. It would appear three isn't going to be enough. facepalm.gif

Kwaat Yaai, or little guys?

Big ones, lunch at the cricket, I bought three more to be safe. I didn't now small ones were sold outside of Farang bars and 7/11.

Edited by naboo

I got three and settled down to watch the cricket. It would appear three isn't going to be enough. facepalm.gif

Cricket - like the game???? Waterboarding would be kinder.....They can't brew enough beer for that game.....

Poking some fun at you....

Lol. If there's one thing that is the same the world over its take away the booze for a couple days and the whole population turns into raging alcoholics. You're all going to hell/ do not pass go/ do not meet any virgins/ do not expect the next life to be better.

Chog di (hic)

Yes Bad Boy.

I too was served a Beer Leo, with my meal on Thursday. No probs until the owner entered and during our chat I took a swig and Sh1t no booze taday.

Staff where briefed by the miserable Aussy while I sat there grinning and swigging.

john

Lol. If there's one thing that is the same the world over its take away the booze for a couple days and the whole population turns into raging alcoholics. You're all going to hell/ do not pass go/ do not meet any virgins/ do not expect the next life to be better.

Chog di (hic)

Alchys unite! Cheers!