Hillary, Bill Clinton earn more than $139M between 2007-14

Lite Beer

If the Clintons are paying a 30+% tax rate they're not as smart as former Republican Presidential candidate Romney who pays 10-13%.

Even Democrat President Obama paid only 18.4% on his 2012 income.

Maybe you missed the part where she said she wants the wealthy to pay 30%?

I don't really like the woman very much, but I respect her for paying what she considers to be her fair share, and not using all the loopholes available to her.

I wonder what % the republican candidates have been paying in recent years?

The problem is HOW they acquired all that money. The guy with billions did it honestly.

The actually pretty much lays it out, if you bother to read it.

The money was earned honestly by the two of them giving speeches.

Taxes were paid ( at a higher rate then necessary ).

Large donations were made to charities.

Admit it, you just don't like her.

I wonder how much of the 139M did Bill spend on sex with other women. Hilary can not take care of him so how could she run a country?

And why would that be any of your business or concern..or anyone's but Bill and Hillary's?

Shall we judge the jobs you have done in your life, or will do by our speculation about your sex life?

Get a life!

Yea, I for one dont like her. But then I generally dont like liars and otherwise dishonest humans. What business it is of anyone is suggested quite readily in the next (emerging) of the non stop scandals that plague these clowns- trading foreign policy for "donations." When smoke is so overwhelming there is fire. When no fire is detected the overwhelming smoke has the gravity of its own and its called impropriety. But I would suspect you might agree that the character of a man can be presumed by whether or not he/she likes the Clinton's. Assuming I am correct, we have common ground. These people are pure trash!

http://www.rt.com/usa/251333-clinton-cash-foreign-donors/

http://www.ibtimes.com/colombian-oil-money-flowed-clintons-state-department-took-no-action-prevent-labor-1874464

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/04/report-hillary-changed-stance-on-trade-deal-after-donations-to-clinton-foundation.php

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/238313-clinton-changed-stance-on-trade-deal-after-donations-to

http://www.wsj.com/articles/foreign-government-gifts-to-clinton-foundation-on-the-rise-1424223031

I will expand a bit on this.

Assuming Hillary is nominated she will be running against one of the right wing republicans.

MOST of the vote is ALREADY decided for either side. Yes, this early. That's the way it is.

Probably over 90 percent.

So the fight is over the remaining 10 percent and also of course motivating the already decided to actually vote.

In that context, I think the Clintons being wealthy is NOT going to be what such an election is decided on, either way.

So in that sense, not an issue.

More like background noise.

Kind of like Fox News Benghazi BS. Benghazi obsessives ALREADY would never vote for Hillary.

Now what exactly ARE going to be the decisive issues in such a contest?

I don't think that is nearly gelled yet. Hillary needs to know who she is running against and what his specific positions are.

Also news events tend to drive the final decisive issues ... we just can't predict.

With Uncle Joe coming in probably next week, Hillary's chances drop to 50-50 for the nomination. Biden is a serious contender, his being VP means incumbent. Benghazi will become more prominent.

Hillary also has to run against herself. Amidst the gaffes and lies she and her husband have made. Like it or not.

I will expand a bit on this.

Assuming Hillary is nominated she will be running against one of the right wing republicans.

MOST of the vote is ALREADY decided for either side. Yes, this early. That's the way it is.

Probably over 90 percent.

So the fight is over the remaining 10 percent and also of course motivating the already decided to actually vote.

In that context, I think the Clintons being wealthy is NOT going to be what such an election is decided on, either way.

So in that sense, not an issue.

More like background noise.

Kind of like Fox News Benghazi BS. Benghazi obsessives ALREADY would never vote for Hillary.

Now what exactly ARE going to be the decisive issues in such a contest?

I don't think that is nearly gelled yet. Hillary needs to know who she is running against and what his specific positions are.

Also news events tend to drive the final decisive issues ... we just can't predict.

With Uncle Joe coming in probably next week, Hillary's chances drop to 50-50 for the nomination. Biden is a serious contender, his being VP means incumbent. Benghazi will become more prominent.

Hillary also has to run against herself. Amidst the gaffes and lies she and her husband have made. Like it or not.

You might be right, but I don't think that many people take Biden that seriously or that he poses any serious risk to Hillary getting the nomination.

Well I think Biden is a good man and a patriot and I would understand if he does run. He's obviously always wanted to be president and this would be his best chance. Still a small chance but for him, his best chance. He would be betting on Hillary scandaling out to get the nomination. Not likely but certainly possible. Then if nominated, probably a 50 - 50.