where to buy a long handle 1/2 inch drive breaker bar

jay1980

I know it's of no use to you but up here in BKK i go to a supplier in China Town who supplies fairly good quality hand tools. However, i got his details after asking my local Toyota service centre where they got their tools from, maybe you could try the same ?

I know it's of no use to you but up here in BKK i go to a supplier in China Town who supplies fairly good quality hand tools. However, i got his details after asking my local Toyota service centre where they got their tools from, maybe you could try the same ?

Thanks for the replies, I know I can probably find one around Worachak Road in BKK, will do if come up with a blank here, will give Hardware house a try when the long weekend traffic goes home!

cheers

Thanks for the replies, I know I can probably find one around Worachak Road in BKK, will do if come up with a blank here, will give Hardware house a try when the long weekend traffic goes home!

cheers

There's another Hardware House which is a bit closer. On the southbound side of Sukhumvit road, Ban Amphur, about 500m south of the Ambassador City hotel (Combined Hardware House, Home Mart & Numchai).

The other place I would try is the tool shop a few metres from the bus station on Pattaya Nua. They have a great range of tools.

Take the picture with you unless you speak Thai.

Many thanks for the suggestions.

I found exactly what I wanted on a hardward store on the corner of 3rd road and Soi Lengkee in the end for 450 baht.

Alot of useful stuff in that store, very much in the untidy style of the stores around Worachak Road BKK.

I will definatly check out Hardware house in the future though, it sounds like a useful place to know about.

Many thanks to Stoneyboy's offer of the Snapon tool, I am sure you will have no problem selling it for 1K on here or bahtsold, it would have definatly given the rest of my tools an inferiority complex though!

cheers

Glad you found what you needed. I have been in that store years ago and yes they stock a lot of stuff.

Yesterday I was in the HardwareHouse on highway 36 Rayong and saw exactly the style bar you are looking for. They also have several others types of large wrench tools.