'Elf n Safety...Thai Style !

trainman34014

post-87869-0-53026700-1438690135_thumb.jpost-87869-0-71011200-1438690201_thumb.j

.post-87869-0-13049100-1438690262_thumb.j[post-87869-0-20607600-1438690379_thumb.j

I've been visiting someone in Hospital this week and noticed they are doing some renovation work up to 20m upward from ground level. Couldn't hope noticing the Mickey Mouse 'Scaffolding' they had erected for people to work on. Have they never heard of nuts,bolts,clamps etc?

Naturally the Guy's working on this contraption were wearing the usual ''Protective Clothing''....T shirts and flip flops....Lol.

This is all very well but it is going on in an area where Patients,Visitors and Staff are all walking about underneath. I guess if anyone dies because they walked underneath it will be the fault of ''Evil Spirits'' and not the fault of the Jokers that constructed it.

I blogged a report on health and safety in "my building story" not too long back; damning their dangerous practices. Like your photo they walk out 4m on the edge of a piece of steel 100mm wide. In my instance a girl was standing on the other end of the see saw as a counterweight.

I had to go and add further ballast.

But now I am the same hopping up onto the bamboo in my flip flops, climbing up a twig ladder and daring myself to shove two bare electric wires into the broken socket.

they dont have many accidents though do they? they are very agile unlike the fat buggers on our building sites.

I blogged a report on health and safety in "my building story" not too long back; damning their dangerous practices. Like your photo they walk out 4m on the edge of a piece of steel 100mm wide. In my instance a girl was standing on the other end of the see saw as a counterweight.

I had to go and add further ballast.

But now I am the same hopping up onto the bamboo in my flip flops, climbing up a twig ladder and daring myself to shove two bare electric wires into the broken socket.

they dont have many accidents though do they? they are very agile unlike the fat buggers on our building sites.

I think most of them only have one accident.