how to you explain a man walked on the moon

opalred

Well what a surprise, in fact I'm astonished.....gigglem.gif

"The existence of god and evolution and (fake moon shots) are not the subject of any college courses I know of"

Really?

facepalm.gif

Please note my use of parentheses.

The Piltdown hoax is perhaps the most infamous paleoanthropological hoax ever to have been perpetrated. It is prominent for two reasons: the attention paid to the issue of human evolution, and the length of time (more than 40 years) that elapsed from its discovery to its full exposure as a forgery. If there are any hoaxes to be found colleges are most certainly interested in finding them. But since there are no courses taught on the fake moon landings I think we can all rest easy that they did occur and concur with the majority of grade school students from Thailand.

If your Thai girl did not go to grade school she may not be aware of the moon landings however that I'm sure would be the least of your worries.

post-232807-0-58244600-1439190101_thumb.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If America was going to fake something like the moon landings, why would they fake it six times?

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Kubrick never did less than six takes of anything.

It was probably "Buggins's Turn" pressure from Equity. Anyway, why stop when things were going well, Maybe I was wrong in my previous post, and they'd intended to stage dozens - but people began to get sceptical...

I've always had my doubts whether America existed anyway... or if it was all just Hollywood

SC

What do the 'pro-moons' think about UFO's then. Think they exist & visit earth's atmosphere?

No for various reasons, 1 the timescale billions of years for two civilisations to meet, one may already have died out before the time of the other comes, 2 the distances youd have to travel to get here from the next nearest place.

If the question is could there be alternate life elsewhere then YES

Do people see strange things in the sky YES doesnt mean they are anything more than strange things they cant explain.......but then like relgion without an understanding of what they might or might not be seeing its easy to make up a load of mumbo jumbo rather than say "we dont know"

But you believe they travelled 384,000km each way to the moon!

yes and anyone who thinks otherwise is seriously lacking in grey matter including yourself

All of these have been explained, SHADOWS with multiple sources is just laughable, I cannot believe how many of you are so dumb, you can get many different angles in a photo even on earth with shadows in the same photo.

I cannot beliieve anyone is so stupid in this day and age

Anyway I'm off this thread now, I've helped get it to 80 posts, my jobs done.

Your job hahahaha funny just a load of old conspiracy nonsense and an insult to the many people who actually went to the moon and the many who died on the way, go search out your next conspiracy, try bigfoot or alien abduction, thatll keep you busy for a while.

I should imagine that the Russians would have publicly denounced the moon landings as fake by now, wouldn't you? It is though that it was them that started this ridiculour conspiracy theory in the first place.

Explain stuff like this away: http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2011-09/new-nasa-photos-show-footprints-moon

The nutcases will have an answer for you im sure of that!

Well how did they get through the radiation belt known as Van Allan?

Here's a Nasa engineer admitting they don't know how to do it yet, but they could back in 1969.

https://youtu.be/NlXG0REiVzE

your research is simply LACKING 100% stop being dumb and go and check out your "facts" about going though the thinnest parts of it QUICKLY and then go and see what Van Allen himself actually said better still go and watch this documentary

Here's a Nasa engineer admitting they don't know how to do it yet, but they could back in 1969.

your research is simply LACKING 100% stop being dumb and go and check out your "facts" about going though the thinnest parts of it QUICKLY and then go and see what Van Allen himself actually said better still go and watch this documentary

Read the posts again. Krisb was trolling.

Read the posts again. Krisb was trolling.

His problem not mine

"If you believed they put a man on the moon

Man on the moon
If you believe there's nothing up his sleeve
Then nothing is cool"
/R.E.M
"Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a Hollywood basement"
/Red Hot Chilli Peppers

I was talking to a guy last night from the USA. He said that some people in the USA believe that 9/11 was planned by the US, This I find hard to believe,but there again,these days anything is poss

I suppose

I believe we went to the moon, but I would like to see some definite proof it it. But 9/11 is so obvious that it was an inside job. There is no way that Bin Laden was involved in that.

Man on the moon
Then nothing is cool"
/R.E.M
/Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Oh! so two rock group type people have pronounced. That's it then, no more need for discussion, case proven, job done.

Man on the moon
Then nothing is cool"
/R.E.M
/Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Oh! so two rock group type people have pronounced. That's it then, no more need for discussion, case proven, job done.

I wasn't saying that. I also believe we went to the moon. But just wanted to show how widespread the skepticism is. And being a skeptic is a good thing. It's up to us to prove them wrong. With real facts instead of sarcasm.

I was talking to a guy last night from the USA. He said that some people in the USA believe that 9/11 was planned by the US, This I find hard to believe,but there again,these days anything is poss

I suppose

I am from USA.

I believe it

You should believe it too.

Some people still believe a man walked on water,

and the earth is flat,

and some old man created the earth in six days.

.oh, and he did it 6,000 years ago too!.

And you believe it matters if you believe men landed on the moon or not?

Believe or don't believe..it has always been optional.

Ask Mr. Ripley

I believe he made a fortune off of people like you.

Believe it or not!